• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
#gigapausefandom XD

I have been checking daily for an update, and 4-13-15 does seem like the best candidate for an update now.

Stuff that you might already know about Hussie's recent schedule.
Spoiler:

So, hopefully the update will come sometime much later this year or early 2015. I am curious if Act 7 will immediately open coming out of the gigapause, or if there will be more of Act 6. I also hope the gigapause will end with a glorious Act 6 concluding flash, that would be really cool of Hussie in my opinion.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
What I know is that Hussie will release the next upd8 as a one big cluster♥♥♥♥ final upd8. I'm not completely sure.

Btw guys, have you visited mspfanventures.com? It's like where the fanventures are stored, whether be Homestuck or any other, which is all written in the same style as Homestuck's.

I'm currently reading Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood which is a Troll AU, in Eridan's perspective. The gist of it is basically the lives of the trolls, wherein the hemospectrum is reversed, with burgundy being the highest and fuschia being the lowest. Oh, and SGRUB is almost non-existent. :33 I'm kinda sad it was discontinued tho. But I still haven't finished it yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah from what I heard he'll release one huge final update whenever.

I read a cool fanventure when the pets and kids were reversed. Jasper was a kid with a cat called Rose, beq had a dog named Jade, Cal was an insecure girl and... Not sure what John's counterpart was. Ohyeah, a girl who liked clowns ^^

Salzorrah

Years
OH you mean Guidestuck? I read that one till the end of its last upd8. It was actually cool tbh. I can't really figure out who were their guardians tho. Maybe the consorts? I can't remember tho :( My favorite kid there was Cal haha :33

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I liked Jasper :D he had a Dad like John and Jane did is all I know.

Also question/topic!

Which canon character do you think you are most alike?

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Which canon character do you think you are most alike?
Definitely John Egbert. A lot of his interests line up with mine, and his relationship with his father is pretty similar to mine as well. I even wear big goofy glasses like he does :P. I haven't really posted around much, therefore I guess that there aren't many grounds for proving that. I might just be biased, because John also happens to be my favorite character and I love the Breath attribute altogether. Yay for Egbert!

Johndance.gif

I also looked into guidestuck, and gosh the Lusii kinda scared me.

(Also: could you put me in the members directory, adventure? Thanks! :D)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I shall update the OP when remembering it coincides with me being on a computer :c PC by phone most of the time, yo.

I like Egbert a lot also :D not sure he's the one most like me though. I'd rather say I'm like a mix of Jade, Jane and Calliope. Calliope writes fanfiction and dreams and worries a lot, Jane gets easily frustrated and emotional over things and is a bit skeptical, and Jade is generally cheerful and gives everyone a chance (like the trolls even though they really bothered her). Jade is so awesome haha<3

Jade and John and Terezi and Roxy are probably my favorite characters. I also love Vriska and Karkat but not as thoroughly I suppose :3 oohhh I also completely adore PM, she is arguably the best character in all of Homestuck. Would you agree?

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
It's cool, whenever you get the chance!

Other then John, my favorite characters are Terezi, Mituna, and Gamzee. Nepeta and Vriska are pretty awesome too. PM is definetly really awesome, as well as AR... Personally, I love WV and his strange human etiquette! Also, it's hard not to love such a righteous and true mayor of a great town.

PM spoiler!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
PM spoiler!
Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't even know what to call her these days :x

Also Leijon, haha Nepeta is totally you <3

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

And I know Rika ;33

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
==> Your own chumhandle: sinusoidalSomniac ? Made that up right now.
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Undecided (along with classpect) for several years, but I guess Prospit?
==> How far have you read: Finished around year ago when around 8 months reading it. Now on Act 5 on 2nd re-read
==> Answer current topic: Although I'm not sure if she's my favourite character, I can probably relate most to is..... (Act 6 spoiler)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome to the club, Shrew! Always nice to see new Homestucks around PC :)

Sice HS hasn't been updated in months (a year?), there is no need to spoiler anything unless we get a club member who hasn't yet finished reading.

Jane is an interesting character; I like how you can in some ways see her become Nanna but still is a bit different from all the things she had experienced in the Medium, which Nanna hadn't.

EDIT: HAHAH look I found the best Homestuck gif ever. Kind of. The A1 trolls are so harmless and cute, really. Growing up on blissful Beforus, awh.

SMeUE.gif

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, I don't even know what to call her these days :x

I feel the need to respond to this.
Most of the fandom basically calls her Bec Blanche. And I think that's a fitting name. If her rival gets to be Bec Noir. As for her lack of PM-ness, I'll just say that she's still PM at the core, essentially. Except she got some rapid character development. Very rapid. Comes easy when you're chasing the douche who killed your best friends.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
HAHAH look I found the best Homestuck gif ever. Kind of. The A1 trolls are so harmless and cute, really. Growing up on blissful Beforus, awh.

SMeUE.gif

Oh my god that is the greatest XD. Mituna looks so hilarious!

I feel the need to respond to this.
Most of the fandom basically calls her Bec Blanche. And I think that's a fitting name. If her rival gets to be Bec Noir. As for her lack of PM-ness, I'll just say that she's still PM at the core, essentially. Except she got some rapid character development. Very rapid. Comes easy when you're chasing the douche who killed your best friends.

Well, TECHNICALLY she is still PM, as Bec Noir is still Jack Noir. I guess it's just the extreme change in physical appearance, and the fact that we were so used to Jack looking like that. Bec Blanche is a pretty good name!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I should still just call them Jack and PM, since if they take off their rings, that's who they are.

Contrary, Alpha session Jack (Jack English? Lol) and Spades Slick have evolved into different kinds of characters. I really hope SS is going to have some kind of ultimately heroic role!

Salzorrah

Years
Alpha Jack just look so freaking cr33py. Jegus >.>

But yeah, I agree that SS should give some heroic thingy. Maybe help out the trolls once more, along with the kids?

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I agree that SS should have an important role. The alpha Jack is actually terrifying and it's kind of weird how Prospit and Derse are always destroyed. Makes me wonder whether or not it's part of Sburb.

I found this video the other day and feel like it needs attention.

Lots of flashing lights in the video.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not going to watch that video, I don't like flashing lights ;; sorry.

BUT I HAVE A MAJOR UPDATE:
*drumroll*

I finally added Heir to the members list. Yay!

Back