• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah. Post as it in the username change thread and someone'll do it next time they're in there.

Nihilego

Years
On occasion, mods hold competitions for which custom usertitles are the prize. Other than that they're only available to staff.

Years
Blogs are handed out if you become a member of PokéCommunity Staff, become a Tier 2+ supporter, or reach 2,000 posts. They can also be a prize on occasion for contests that happen around PC as well.

Nihilego

Years
I don't think it's possible, sorry. Once it's edited, it's edited.

I'm pretty sure it is possible.

Click on the "Last edited by:" notice at the bottom of the post to display a history of that post's edits. You can then compare previous versions and copy and paste them back in. Unless this is only a mod tool, idr. But give it a try.

Years

Click on the "Last edited by:" notice at the bottom of the post to display a history of that post's edits. You can then compare previous versions and copy and paste them back in. Unless this is only a mod tool, idr. But give it a try.
It's not just a mod tool, because I'm able to do it on my posts I've edited outside my section.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

That worked. Thanks so much!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not an expert but from what I've understood, real proper css isn't really implemented. You have to go through some BBCode looks. Check out this thread and see if you understand more about how it's done here :3

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
So I didn't change any settings in my options, and I didn't change skins.

Yesterday at 11pm I had an avatar.

Today I do not. The only ones with avatars on display are staff members.

Where did the avatars go :(

[Edit]

Avatar shows up in this reply, but nowhere else on the board, and no one else has any avatars except staff.

:(

Nihilego

Years
You post a lot in the trade sections, right? Postbits in there have had an update lately to provide more trade-related information and less clutter, but the switch isn't quite complete yet. Your other posts like this still seem to work fine. We'll be working more with this stuff so sit tight. :]

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
How do you embed videos on your profile?

I tried to post the share URL like the example says (http://youtu.be/J67nkzoJ_2M) in the edit profile tab but the video didn't work. I also tried to post it the older way it worked (v/J67nkzoJ_2M) but no luck. Tried posting the full URL, nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back