• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

People have actually asked me questions like "Hikari, you should be a mod".

I have to say I have the activity, but it may take me years plus I have to juggle my time between 4 forums.

I actually made some lols showing me with different staff colors.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PC is the only forum I go on. It'll probably be like that for a long time.

Years

Even though I juggle activity between 4 forums, PC is where you see me most of the time.

And I can't believe the boys are forgetting that the number is rising!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have other sites to juggle than PC. I don't have time or have the effort to try and be active on another forum.

Maybe they're all just not online?

Years

I know this thread did lose activity when the Birthday Race came.

October is close to winning a third round... even though I'm one of the only two posters from that month in the thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now you know how the females felt the other... four-fives rounds.

I find the Birthday Race lame ngl. And not because May barely has anything. It's just... redundant. Moreso than the other games imo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I ... honestly think this might be the first time. At least, first time when I've been around.

The fact that no males are around that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually they won several times in this thread alone because I was all 'don't make a new thread for each new round' on them lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back