• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stlcardinal50's Competitive/Shiny Shop

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Hello! So, that 5 IV Modest Male Togepi is looking pretty good (and if it held a Sitrus Berry, that'd be great). I can offer a 5 IV Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch. I could train it up to an Electabuzz and give it an Electirizer if you require a better offer. Can also offer other things, so just ask or whatever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Hi, are you still giving away "(5 IV) (-SpAtk) Torchic | Nature: Adamant | Hidden Ability: Speed Boost (x5)" because I would really like one :)

fc:1091-9535-4859

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
If you're giving away: (5 IV) (-SpAtk) Torchic | Nature: Adamant | Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
I would very much like one if possible.

Years
Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum site and just happened to see your thread. I'm curious as to what you would think of a trade where I offer a German 5 IV Hidden ability Nidoran-f for a manectite? It meets you're foreign pokemon criteria, but I'm wondering if having the HA will be a decent trade off for not being full 6 IV?

Years
Hi, I'm fairly new to this forum site and just happened to see your thread. I'm curious as to what you would think of a trade where I offer a German 5 IV Hidden ability Nidoran-f for a manectite? It meets you're foreign pokemon criteria, but I'm wondering if having the HA will be a decent trade off for not being full 6 IV?

Well it depends what you are looking for in return. If helps the breeding process for shinies if they are a perfect 5 IV.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Interested in Shiny Zubat, Shiny Bulbasaur and Shiny Grimer. I have all three shiny dogs, the shiny creation trio and a shiny competitive Darkrai.

Years
Well it depends what you are looking for in return. If helps the breeding process for shinies if they are a perfect 5 IV.

I'm just wanting to trade for the stone if that's cool with you? I'm not at all good at the new breeding process and this Nidoran is more than likely going to be a waste on me, so why not give it to someone who would actually put it to use. But yeah, just the Mega stone is what I'm interested in and I don't mind if you end up trading a junk poke to transfer it.

Years
I'm just wanting to trade for the stone if that's cool with you? I'm not at all good at the new breeding process and this Nidoran is more than likely going to be a waste on me, so why not give it to someone who would actually put it to use. But yeah, just the Mega stone is what I'm interested in and I don't mind if you end up trading a junk poke to transfer it.

Sure I will get you a Manectite Stone for your Nidoran. I will PM you when I have one available.

Back