Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page HeartGold Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS] Beta in page 9!

For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:41 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Riririn.
The translation should probably be handled by someone who speaks it NATIVELY. English that is. ( But they must also handle the language they are translating just as well ) Not even the original translation of the GBA game was good. It was pretty terrible at times and it bugged me to no end. It's not the only hack with horrible grammar either. Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds these things annoying.

PS: English isn't my native language either, just wanna make that clear. Whenever I complain about this, people are quick to say "English is hard" well yes and no. It depends a little on YOU and how good your teachers were in your schools and where you live. What it all boils down to, if you don't speak good English that's no problem but if you don't then you shouldn't translate a game, a book or anything really. Leave it to those who can! BECAUSE I THINK WE ALL WANT THE BEST EXPERIENCE.

Anyway, looking forward to this. There needs to be more DS hacks out there. You can do so much more with them if you know what you're doing.

Here to support and play your projects!
Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:05 PM).
Just Sky ( :
Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by mikelan98:
Who wants to play the beta? :D https://twitter.com/lightplatinumds/...47527345631232

Please, give RT so more people can see it!
Awesome! Can't wait to try this. Keep up the great work.

Old 3 Days Ago (12:05 AM).
Quote originally posted by PokemonMaster_j:
Not trying to harp on you because this might be just a derp on your part but your english is actually really bad. If I am reading this right your sentence should go something like...

Hey man, awesome work! I just downloaded the beta 1 of what your currently working on(Don't know why I didn't just say your rom hack). Let me know if I can help you translate your game to english! I am good at translating things to english.(Next part is really long and drags on for no reason so I fixed it.) I sent you a PM; we can discuss more about this there.
Wouldn't that be you're. Also i mean if you're gonna be picky wouldn't there also be a comma after "Hey man". Not harping either. I just saw it and it made me laugh a little.

Edit: Bolded the parts I am referencing.
Old 3 Days Ago (7:11 AM).
Nature: Jolly
are you still needing someone to translate? how far along is the portuguese beta?
Old 1 Day Ago (11:57 AM).
When english beta will be released??
Old 1 Day Ago (12:31 PM).
Also called _Nex_
Quote originally posted by GyaradosDialga:
When english beta will be released??
undefined,theres no one that translates it atm

My DA page!
I support:

Dont forget to praise Arceus everday!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links