• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
So can SOMEONE make a new club for this already?I mean this guy has been inactive for a year already.I don't think we can give him anymore time.So is anyone willing to PM one of these mods to restart the club.I mean I want to join but I can't because this guy won't show up.I really really want to join.Well not that bad budt you see I want to join.

No the club will not be restarted, we've had that happen by mistake and we got this one reopened, we've also had others try and make a new club with this one still open and the Mods ended up locking the new thread.

You can join the club, there's nothing stopping you, we've ran it for 3 years with Aaryn showing up only a few times, once or twice a year. Just repost your shiny list and I'll look over it, if I see no problems you'll be in. Sound good?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Thanks Midori Chi.

I do have a question for myself however.
WHAT DO I GO AFTER NEXT??

I'd like to see a shiny Spiritomb from you, by breeding. Just to see the looks from all the little kids who still have no clue how to get one.

As it sits, I've found nothing after the Swellow to date. I'm mostly just running around and hoping for a random shiny. I am looking for a green Bronzer in Diamond, though.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
This morning I was Double Sring for Turtwig and Mudkip. I was hunting Mudkip on Emerald. My latest ID was 25310, which I had gotten yesterday but only SR on it for half an hour. I was already thinking, meh I should probably change it again, but random checks of Mudkips showed differing natures, so I held off. About 10:10AM, already been over 40 mins with the ID, so I was going to reset it very soon...
Go, Mudkip!
DVC00425.jpg

O__O PURRRPLEEEEEEE

Wow FINALLY, my very first Emerald SR shiny!! Hoenn trio is complete :D More pics:
Old School DS, Emerald in Slot
Brave Nature, seems decent :D
Stats
Shiny #56, after receiving it from Birch I nicknamed it, Mudslide.
Too low level to accurately get IVs for now, but I'll get them later. Sweet hopefully now with this Emerald ID being possible to SR shinies I can again SR for stuff like the fossils, a johto starter, and sudowoodo :p Heh now if Turtwig would shine soon too...Come on!! Good luck everyone on their hunts!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'd like to see a shiny Spiritomb from you, by breeding. Just to see the looks from all the little kids who still have no clue how to get one.

Challenge accepted. I'll have to do some preparing, but I'm gonna try it out. :)

zomg mudkipz?!!?!? I liek that mudkipz thar. :o) Congrrattuulations.kipz

Well Im gonna continue to go for a shiny squirtle I guess. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK!!! lol. =)

wow it feels like i have missed out on a lot. The dreaded curse of schoolwork -_-

I have absolutely nothing new due to my recent busyness but i am still wondering what to go after. Also DDD was that breeding chain thing confirmed?

I don't think so. I think it's busted. I just got really lucky. But I'm going to try it out again when I get Spiritomb going. I'm probably going to do it on Pearl1 so I can use my old DS with it.
It's worth another test run anyway. =P

So, now I have rather a long list to get. I'm currently in a Slowpoke chain that I started last night in Pearl2 on DSLite1. I'm trying to keep my main DSLite and Diamond free for trading and battling, I also have Shroomish hatching on there, and keeping an eye on Swarms.
Elekid will be next, I'm going to use Diamond for that but I just want to do one Pokemon at a time unless it's a egg-related Pokemon.

I also learned a "trick" that might help me in a certain area. No, no, no cheating or anything like that. Doesn't increase my chances either. It just helps me see better, and it's rather ingenious. So I definitely want to try it out again and collect up a bunch of Pokemon if it works. =)

Good Luck Everyone..

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
What's the "trick" for it?

Now now, a magician never reveals his secrets. :P

It's going to be harder because I could exactly find what I was looking for.... but just thought of where it was. I want to finish my Slowpoke chain and get ready to do Spiritomb, but really, I really, really want to try this "trick" out to see just how much easier it is to do what I'm going to do. LMAO!

edit:

Of course I'll tell you all once I test this out for myself. I found the item I was looking for. I'm going to try it tonight, for sure. It'll lock up both of my DSes since I'll be chaining on both but if this works it will be hella worth it and I'll be adding members to my team AFAP (as fast as possible).
More and more that 60 Roster cap looks breakable.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Okay I don't have many shines but I'm going to hunt for more.

My shinys:
Roserade
Typhlosion

That's it for now.I'll get more though.

Congratulations, you are in, not so hard now is it? Don't worry about not having many shinys, we have some members who have none. Owning a shiny isn't required to join, just the love of them and the willingness to look for them.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the club! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
Can I join? I've never had a Shiny but am currently SRing for a Shiny Mudkip on Emerald but no luck so far...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Hmm.

I'm afriad I have some sad news to share.

My DS, with my Diamond cart inserted was stolen a month or two ago, which contained all my shinys :\ needless to say I was/am gutted about this. *sigh*

I won't go into details because it was quite bad, but I suppose this just means i get to do it all again when Platinum comes out (providing i actually get a new DS)

Well thats all for now, happy hunting.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Hmm.

I'm afriad I have some sad news to share.

My DS, with my Diamond cart inserted was stolen a month or two ago, which contained all my shinys :\ needless to say I was/am gutted about this. *sigh*

I won't go into details because it was quite bad, but I suppose this just means i get to do it all again when Platinum comes out (providing i actually get a new DS)

Well thats all for now, happy hunting.

I am so sorry! All that hard work - just - gone! That was one nice thing about the GBA gen.. you could clone your shinies and store the originals on pokemon box. I don't want to hear the "zomg you cloned Pokemon!" comments either.. I did it for just this reason. No other.. no shiny sharing, no "have all three versions of one shiny". I did it just to make sure they don't get lost or stolen. Sooo hopefully if something happens to one set, the other will still be there. (carts and GC memory cards can both go bad) I don't level shinies up anyway so they remain the same. I haven't found any in the DS gen yet.. I have tried the chaining thing but my heart really wasn't in it. It just doesn't seem to be the same as finding one by chance. (to me)

Didn't MM get all his stolen too? And a couple of others lost theirs. I would cry.
Kim

Back