• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Guy

just a guy
Years
There's probably a relation between your avatar and the meaning of your signature, but I don't see it. However, the colors match, it's simple, I like your avatar too, soo...

8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They're probably from the same television series or something but I'll say that I really like your signature. Avatar is...okay.

7//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It goes perfectly well together. Why are you so amazing at graphics? 10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Happy Halloween! I think it might have been better if the ghosts were from the same line, but that's just a minor thing, hurrr.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
6/10

Nice theme but the text ruins it for me and either Center it or Right it. That's how I like it..

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A very simple signature. Could've been spiced up with some CSS but yeah, I guess not every signature has to have CSS. I don't find anything I particularly dislike about it. So yeah, overall, nice. Avatar is alright as well. As a theme, it gets:

7.5//10

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
9/10
The sig and avii match. It's very nice and clear to see. Just seems like I like to see more banner than text :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Very cute. The avatar and sig complement each other despite the av being a bit low-q and slightly different style. 9/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Although I am not quite sure what the series is (and I should know it by now XD), it's a good fit.

Natiya

Imaginarium
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
Mmm in a way it does coordinate but I'm not a huge fan
of the signature style, so...4/10

I do like Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard though..o3o

Back