• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When did you get your second Pokemon you actually kept?(B&W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
Well I caught a Lillipup, but he didn't have any useful typing later in-game, so around the 2nd gym I dropped him. Then I got a Pidove, which I kept till the Ice gym, but ditched for a Beartic...so I think my first pokemon I have kept on my team so far would be my Sandile, now a Krookodile, named Caiman.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I was thinking of keeping Pansage on my team for the Elite Four, but by the time I made it to the 4th city, I threw it in the box. But the first wild Pokemon I caught (Pidove) I kept her on my team and she is still on my main team right now

:t354:TG

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Pokemon Veteran
Years
The first Pokemon I caught after getting my Oshawott that I still have today was my Drilbur that I caught from the first cave you encounter. I spent a good few minutes trying to encounter him, and I still have him now (Caught him at level 12, he's now a level 56 Excadrill).

He's a brilliant Pokemon for where you can get him, I actually rate Drilbur/Excadrill as one of the best new generation Pokemon in Black/White. I'd recommend going through the extra effort to get one if you haven't already. :)

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
Pinwheel Forest is where I got my Venipede and I already had my Pignite. I then got a Plume fossil in the Desert Resort if that counts.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2021
My second pokemon was a Woobat, caught in that first cave next to the day care. It is a Swoobat now, and is about to be replaced with Frillish, since I need something good against Psychic, Ghost, and Fire.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I think it was a Whimsicott, although I didn't actually keep it all the way through the game. I traded a petlil for it.

Years
The first pokemon that I kept in my party was Scraggy, who replaced Timburr. On the subject of replacing pokemon, I actually trained like 3 guys who never made it to the end of the game. Not to mention I didn't have a full party until the 8th gym.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2011
The second Pokèmon i kept would have to be my awesome Throh. He's been in my team for quite some time and I'm not planning on getting rid of him even if he is weak against Flying and Psychic. He is still a useful part of my team.

nm legend

Years
well shoot....the only pokemon that seem like its guna be in my final team along side my Pignite is Cotonee and Scraggy.....because i really dont like wat blitzle turns into and when tympole evolved i got very upset at it......so rite now i got that water/ rock turtle thing and a solosis my lil brother gave me.......so yea not sure wats the future of my team is guna look like..

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
I'm thinking that semisage/grasswott is staying from me. Same thing for dewott/ninjawott.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
Years
The first pokemon I kept was the Pansage you get in the Dreamyard. Though I did swap out later I kept it for the majority of the main story.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I kept pidove (which is now a female unfezant) and I kept blitzle which is a zebstrika now, and I kept sewaddle which is a leavanny now. I also kept scraggy and until I swapped it for beartic, I had a timburr, which evolved to a gurrdor.

Yukimi

Nautical Star
Years
I traded myself a Pawnaird as soon as I started the game.
He's sturdy, to stay the least. Great defense and very decent offense. He was an absolute powerhouse through the beginning, although he's taken on a sort of "grand master" role recently. He doesn't need as much training as his teammates, so he doesn't see much battle and only occasionally steps in to save the day.

Years
Tympole was my first caught Pokemon in Black and I kept it till after the e4, its now a 77 Seismitoad - 3rd Pokemon that I caught was a Pidove which I kept till after the e4, it's now a lv 66 Unfezant.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
Years
Either my Pidove, my Munna or my Pansage. I don't quite remember, but it's probably the Pansage... I got them all in or around the Dreamyard as soon as I could get to it.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
I'm currently on my second playthrough of White, and the second Pokemon I got was Panpour, to compliment my Snivy. Right now, it's evolved into Simipour, and it can dish out some serious damage with Scald. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back