• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your personal hell

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
so if hell was tailored to be as displeasing as possible to the individual instead of being some big-ass fiery pit that accomodates the masses, what would yours be like?

i think mine would be pretty similar to my current life except all the meals would be cold unsalted fries

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Is it just me or does that sound like a kidnapping?
it's just you 8)

The screaming children goes hand-in-hand with the irate parents. No good parent lets their child scream their head off in public without doing something about it. The motorcycle convoy is the epitome of douchebaggery, and finally, to make it a nice well-rounded hell, I get placed in a burlap bag to endure all of it forever. Pretty standard.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
it's just you 8)

The screaming children goes hand-in-hand with the irate parents. No good parent lets their child scream their head off in public without doing something about it. The motorcycle convoy is the epitome of douchebaggery, and finally, to make it a nice well-rounded hell, I get placed in a burlap bag to endure all of it. Pretty standard.

-_- if you say so

Though I understand the dislike of screaming children, or you know all children

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
> small room with one tv
> only has one channel
> it's qvc
> nooooooooooooo

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Trapped in unconsciousness or frigid.

Years
There are things that I'm afraid of and make me panic, like drowning/suffocating/other claustrophobic things, so a hell where I keep drowning would be a pretty bad hell. Very Greek. But I think something worse would be a hell where I have no privacy, where there is always someone around, talking, keeping me from resting.

Actually, lets just combine the two. A hell where I'm forever trapped in a very small room, not quite large enough to lie down in, and I'm trying to get to sleep, but every time I'm about to someone knocks loudly on the door.

Ugh... I feel a little anxious just imagining it. Why did I do that to myself? :x

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Probably some body horror torture like feeling insects under my skin that I can never get out no matter how hard I scratch. Not only are they under my skin, they're in my muscles, my organs, anywhere and everywhere. I can feel them, I know they're there and if I scratch particularly hard I can see the edge of one just before it burrows even deeper into my flesh. But I can never get them out. It would truly be awful.
Alternately, I do get an insect out every once in a while - but it laid eggs. They hatch instantly. They are insects of every kind that replenish the numbers of all that I managed to remove. That would be hell.

The other scenario that comes to my mind is some kind of demonic Ludovico technique where my eyes aren't just held open, my eyelids are gone completely. And everything I'm watching is on unbreakable screens showcasing each and every awful event I have witnessed, heard of or imagined during my lifetime. Being reminded of my failures is already hell for me so imagining the Satanic levels it'll be taken to after death... oh dear. I'm assuming there is no learning in Hell, so I never come to terms with these horrors no matter how long I spend in this cage. Each and every event is replayed for eternity and I never develop the fortitude to get over it. Oh, and just for shits 'n' giggles, I feel all the pain that comes from constant dry eyes combined with constant tears.

It almost makes me want to return to devout Catholicism.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
my personal hell would be a land where ben and keiran people say nothing but bread puns 24/7

It could also be where I'm bored for an eternity, and/or what Harley said above:
Probably some body horror torture like feeling insects under my skin that I can never get out no matter how hard I scratch. Not only are they under my skin, they're in my muscles, my organs, anywhere and everywhere. I can feel them, I know they're there and if I scratch particularly hard I can see the edge of one just before it burrows even deeper into my flesh. But I can never get them out. It would truly be awful.
Alternately, I do get an insect out every once in a while - but it laid eggs. They hatch instantly. They are insects of every kind that replenish the numbers of all that I managed to remove.

Lucid

Any amount of time above 15 minutes at my older relatives house. Omg diabetes be slackin, these ppl are horrible.

Sirfetch’d

also more than a few hours without internet access. it was out all day yesterday and i almost died

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I guess something similar to sleep paralysis. Unable to move and completely frozen in a lying down and helpless position, but being conscious. And horrible hallucinations that would be real.

Years
I'm with Chase in that life without internet is hell to me, but what will make my hell even scarier is being filled with images of all the bad things my brother has done to me, such as bullying me, physically hurting me and forcing me into slavery and doing housework intended for him.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I'm with Chase in that life without internet is hell to me, but what will make my hell even scarier is being filled with images of all the bad things my brother has done to me, such as bullying me, physically hurting me and forcing me into slavery and doing housework intended for him.

Oh yes bullying is total hell, I agree.

However, what I would think is my hell would be being stranded somewhere, like in a huge forest or desert.

Back