• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

That one turtle Pokemon from Gen 5 whose name I can never remember (it's Carracosta, but I had to look it up just now).

Also, Ledian is really forgettable for me. A shame, since it's from my favorite generation.

Years

tumblr_myyhj5XghL1qd87hlo1_500.gif

This little guy is pretty much one of the best-designed Pokemon from 5th Gen... but people forget it's there so much. Likely due to the fact that there's other Psychic-types obtainable in BW/B2W2 even before getting to Celestial Tower.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017

It's hard to think of Pokemon you forget about (because if you've forgotten about them how could you recall them) but the other day I was scrolling through a Pokedex and saw Miltank, and I think its a pretty good example of a gimmicky Pokemon that at least I had not thought about for a while. So I guess I can consider it a Pokemon that I'd somewhat forgotten.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
That time in emerald i leveled about my nincada evolving into ninjask and stopped it cause it wasnt shedinja up until level 31 when i said whatever i obv cant get a shedinja and then i got one lol i felt stupid :P

Years

@Gulpin: The only reason people would even remember Miltank is Whitney. Because of how infamous it was with all the Rollout and Stomp spam.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

Rollout shouldn't be underestimated. I had it on my Huge Power Azumarill in the challenge I completed lately. When you took your time to build up and hit three times on the first of the opponent's Pokémon, the second and third get one-shot, provided you keep hitting. The chain gets easily broken when you get confused or paralyzed.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I have to agree with Rollout. It is especially helpful early in the game, as once you get a few going not many early-game Pokemon can take its hits.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Rollout has helped me so very much in the past. Especially early game.

Speaking out rolling out gonna roll out and create a new thread. Stay tuned. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back