Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 26th, 2015 (10:21 PM).
Friendship.....Friendship and Friendships!

Nature: Calm
If you were to give Granbull a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?
I would convert its type into a Fairy/Steel Type Pokemon, that would gave its resistance to steel as well as most poison types(Poison types are immune to steel type) So this Pokemon will become very strong and very hard to defeat by other types.

Would you have preferred the line to become Normal/Fairy instead of just Fairy?
Hmm, yes its gave him a boost in the dual type instead of only a Fairy type so its suits it more.

What's your overall thoughts on the Snubbull line in general?
Snubbull line is cute and Powerful, i had even caught a Snubbull and used in the games which help me a lot in defeating gym leaders.So i start liking it more and more.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:12 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Dedenne1.
I cant even right now...
Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
Hey guys since Hikamaru is alittle busy I will be doing a couple POTW till she is better able so here goes my first one hope it looks ok!

Azurill, Marill, and Azumarill!
This line was always very cute in my mind but I never understood what azurill was modeled after. Marill is an Aquamouse, Azumarill is a Aqua rabbit and then azurill is a Polka Dot Pokemon. Nevertheless these guys are extremely cute and loved!

Used in competitive play Azumarill has only 3 weaknesses grass, electric and poison. Along with its ability huge power it is very versatile in competitive play as well as in game.

So here's some questions about this cute little line of fairies;

Have you ever used any of them competitive or Ingame?

If you were to give Azumarill a mega evolution how would you change it?

What are your thoughts of Azumarril and Maril losing their normal typing and gaining a fairy typing? Do you think it suits them and the line?

What are your overall thoughts on the Azurill line in general?
Old 4 Weeks Ago (05:39 PM).
The Ghost of You Know Who

Nature: Bashful
Have you ever used any of them competitive or Ingame?
I've used Azumarill. That thing is unstoppable. Belly Drum + Life Orb + Aqua Jet + Huge Power + STAB = Aww, man. I don't think Garchomp can survive that either.

But the speed really sucks. Fortunately it has Aqua Jet.

If you were to give Azumarill a mega evolution how would you change it?

Lol I almost didn't know where to start with this one. Azumarill would probably have boosted Attack and Defense. Let's just hope its ability stays Huge Power.

YOLO
Old 2 Weeks Ago (02:03 PM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Apparently it turned out Marill's evolution line was a previous feature, in fact the very first one I did so I apologize if Dedenne didn't read everything that was done so far. I should get to work on a new one soon!
Old 22 Minutes Ago (03:28 AM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
This club needs life again, and a new featured Pokemon!

Flabébé, Floette and Florges!

Now, we come to one of my fave Fairy-type evolution lines from 6th Gen. Pretty much the first Fairy-type you can encounter in X/Y (unless if you count the Marill line as well), the teeny Flabébé takes time to shine but once she becomes a beautiful Florges she finally blooms into a fairly powerful team member. A unique trait is a completely aesthetic form difference where the entire line can be found with five different coloured flowers - red, yellow, blue, white and orange.

The line shines mostly in special stats (such as an extremely high Sp. Defense) and having some usable HP as well, making it a useful at passing Wish to teammates. The line's usual ability is Flower Veil, which protects Grass-type teammates from having their stats lowered (a Clear Body/White Smoke-like effect fyi) or the hidden ability Symbiosis which allows it to pass its item onto a teammate. Sadly, both really are only useful in double and triple battles but the catch is both abilities are exclusive only to this line.

Now, let's see what you think about these floral faes!

If you were to give Florges a Mega Evolution, how would you change it?

Would you have preferred the line to become Fairy/Grass instead of just Fairy?

Which of the flower colour variants is your fave?

What's your overall thoughts on the Flabébé line in general?

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)