• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Hey... First of all, awesm hack.... Best ever.....:) Well done guys....:) The thng is, i ve been looking for latias in zhery's waters but with no luck. Can u please suggest some likely places to find it... I wud be grateful....
P.S. - I ve looked north of esmerald city. Its not there...:(

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey... First of all, awesm hack.... Best ever.....:) Well done guys....:) The thng is, i ve been looking for latias in zhery's waters but with no luck. Can u please suggest some likely places to find it... I wud be grateful....
P.S. - I ve looked north of esmerald city. Its not there...:(
Since Latie is a roamer, there's absolutely no way to tell where she appears...
You need to meet her at least once ;) Then you just need to use Pokédex to check her location.

This might be a good addition... showing L@ti's pokepics to register them into dex so it would be easier for you guys to find them.

Years

Since Latie is a roamer, there's absolutely no way to tell where she appears...
You need to meet her at least once ;) Then you just need to use Pokédex to check her location.

This might be a good addition... showing L@ti's pokepics to register them into dex so it would be easier for you guys to find them.

Hey.... I found latias in route 408....:) Just above the beach....:) I had already found latios in marfeny lake.... Nw i ve all legendary's...:) Gonna train for world championship nw...Thnks for the reply Ash493...:)

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2022
I've done everything it says in the last update, but i still get the white screen. :(

My computer isn't the best of computers, but surely it's not that? I've patched 3 different Ruby rom's (the one i should DL) with the latest patch, and all 3 get the same result. I'm also using the correct Emulator settings.

Years
Hey Snakebyte...:) Actualy i realy want gible so i want the final patch, but i cnt download it from the sendspace link u provided...:( Whn i click "Click here to start download from Sendspace", it says things lik "Sorry free service is at full capacity"...:( Cn u please post the patch smwer else? Or please mail it to me ([email protected])...
Thnks....:)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey.... I found latias in route 408....:) Just above the beach....:) I had already found latios in marfeny lake.... Nw i ve all legendary's...:) Gonna train for world championship nw...Thnks for the reply Ash493...:)
Ouch, I forgot about OWs Latie xD xD
Oh yeah, if you want bonus, you can get the roaming Latie :D
Since you have the in-game Latie, you will be able to track the roaming as well :D

I've done everything it says in the last update, but i still get the white screen. :(

My computer isn't the best of computers, but surely it's not that? I've patched 3 different Ruby rom's (the one i should DL) with the latest patch, and all 3 get the same result. I'm also using the correct Emulator settings.
Try to use VBA-M. It may help.

Years

Ouch, I forgot about OWs Latie xD xD
Oh yeah, if you want bonus, you can get the roaming Latie :D
Since you have the in-game Latie, you will be able to track the roaming as well :D

Gr8...:D Thnks...:D Btw, i wud like to suggest somethng... Though the game is awesm as it is, it wud be even better, if u cud add a move maniac... If not a maniac, atleast a tutor who cn teach frenzy plant/hydro cannon/blast burn to the starters. U see u ve starters fm every generation in the game, tey gotta be able to learn ter unique and most powerful moves...:P

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Hey Snakebyte...:) Actualy i realy want gible so i want the final patch, but i cnt download it from the sendspace link u provided...:( Whn i click "Click here to start download from Sendspace", it says things lik "Sorry free service is at full capacity"...:( Cn u please post the patch smwer else? Or please mail it to me ([email protected])...
Thnks....:)

My sincere apologies. That never happened when I released the original version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5sti7px30yi7al3

Here's a mediafire mirror, I'll edit it into the release post.

Years
Thanks Snakebyte...:D I just caught gabite...:) I wud also like to suggest somethng if i may... Though the game is awesm as it is, it wud be even better, if u cud add a move maniac... If not a maniac, atleast a tutor who cn teach frenzy plant/hydro cannon/blast burn to the starters. U see u ve starters fm every generation in the game, tey gotta be able to learn ter unique and most powerful moves...:P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Giratina: Please try to avoid this way of speaking, it's kinda hard to decrypt what you mean =D
Oh well... I somehow was able to understand it...
I think LP has move relearner but since III gen games did not have move tutors that would teach more than one move, it would be hard to script... :/
The closest thing would be having move tutors similar to B2W2... but it could do some unwanted bugs to the game...

carlolicup

♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼? ??§☻♥♦♣♠•◘ ○
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Hey Guys! Is it just me, or the shiny pokemon are still in normal color? Is there a way for a shiny pokemon to look like a real shiny? Thanks! :D

Years

If by now VBA-M hasn't helped you either as ASH493 mentioned then kindly PM me your mail address I will help you there.

Years
@Giratina: Please try to avoid this way of speaking, it's kinda hard to decrypt what you mean =D
Oh well... I somehow was able to understand it...
I think LP has move relearner but since III gen games did not have move tutors that would teach more than one move, it would be hard to script... :/
The closest thing would be having move tutors similar to B2W2... but it could do some unwanted bugs to the game...
Lol.. I get that a lot..:D I'll be more direct....:) I see ur point... But please try... It wud be nice...:) And where is the move relearner?

Back