• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
That face omg I love it. I don't know what the picture is but it's nice enough and the text under it works well.

7/10

inb4 no-one recognises mine

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I love that face can you tell at all?

I LOVE. ICON SIGNATURES.
I don't recognize it, but I like the alignment of the text and the colors work really well :3c 8/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Love the pic! I also like the style of the signature! 8/10 :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Ah, a dark signature ;-; (Not dark as in the colors, dark as in the meaning)
Well done on the art, though.
8/10

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like the use of the minimalist text. All I would say is that the text on the bottom would probably look best if it was moved so it aligned with the bottom of the box. As in, if the entire picture was one big div for the text, it would have a bottom vertical alignment so it sits on the bottom. xD I also like where the text is in relation to the image, you used the open space wisely. 9/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Nice image, looks medium quality. Like the simplicity of the CSS. 10/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
(I'll fix the little border problem on the right of the image, so can the person who rates me not take that in, thanks)

8/10

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
9/10 Because I haven't seen batman in ages and ^'s sig reminds me so much xD

Apparently my css is stuffing up but I can't seem to see it :/

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
I quite like it, nice picture and I love sigs that have text over an image (I can't remember what its called and I don't know how to do it), although I'm not a big fan of seeing the same image in an avatar and a sig 7.5/10

Melody

Banned
Years
9/10

In and of itself it's of the utmost simplicity. A color animated gif, completely transparent (Or no background) and one line of text. You can't get much simpler than that, and you've made no mistake even in that.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The image is okay. Not really a fan of those unicorn thingies I've been seeing a lot lately but yeah. And I think it'd have looked better if you gave the text and the boxes some padding and moved it below. It looks weird right now stuck to the top. Either move it to the center of the total height or spread the text and boxes evenly so that they take a little more space. As of now, this signature receives a:

7//10

Melody

Banned
Years
9/10
Lol ninja'd. Nice sig btw

About my signature:
Advice welcomed, code tweaks even more so. If you want to see the code, ask. It's not proprietary...but I do tend to recycle formats a few times before changing them.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
aww you ninja'd me in the last one but rate it this time. even if I suck CSS rating

I give 7/10 because I also use the format picture left and text right, though I'd say move the text more to the centre so that it's more equal with the image, good use of the background with the image. Don't think I can say any more, not the best at critique rating xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back