• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I only have HG and the previous D/P/PL games XD. I don't have B/W yet XD.:) EDIT: To all those that have B/W. This thread is for the 4th gen games only until I get a copy of B/W. I don't know when I will get one. I have also edited the subtitle. Be sure and read the subtitle also. Thanks guys.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: I will be revamping my Shiny section soon. Not sure when I will get to it but it will take awhie to add everything as some are EV'd IV'd and Shiny EV'd so I am not sure which is which yet except for the obvious Shiny Legends. The good news is these are all legit from Christmas last year. There was a giveaway last year and just now getting the prizes and they are good ones XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MASSIVE UPDATE: I now have revamped my Shiny Section. I have like 60 or so Shiny Pokemon not for trade as they can from the SS event last year at Christmas XD.:)

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Your shiny milotic lvl 100 and shiny mew lvl 100

For

My lucario lvl 100 male
Stats
Hp 296
Atk 243
Def 181
Sp.atk 303
Sp.def 173
Speed 217
Max out already
Inner focus
Moves dragon pulse
Force palm
Aura sphere
Hidden power

LEDGIT shiny furret lvl 49 female
Stats look low...
Moveset
Sucker punch
Baton pass
Hyper beam
Blizzard

(hacked not sure though)
Tyranitar (japanese) lvl 100 female
Stats
Hp 351
Atk 286
Def 245
Sp. Atk 225
Sp. Def 256
Spd 196
Moveset
Earthquake
Fire fang
Thunder fang
Ice fang

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Anything else like Shiny events or a really good Shiny? My Pearl is nearly maxed so I have to save precious space XD. I will do it for Shiny events that are legit though XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: Have not gotten anything new yet. If anyone has any legit events and they have been checked please post in this thread. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: Have not gotten any new events yet. However I thought I should bump this since it has been awhile. I have a ton of events that are unlisted but sadly I cannot add or even mention them. I hope to get some new events soon XD.:)

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
hey are you a cloner?
i can offer you some pokes if you clone...

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Nope sorry I can't clone but I can have someone clone them for you if you trade them to me at a decent time in the evening on PST time.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Bad news Guys: I can no longer transfer my own data as my broken hinge DS is now dead. When I turn it on all it does now is flash. I do not need anything transferred at this time. This is for future reference. Yeah I know it stinks XD. I do have a perfectly fine DS still but can no longer transfer data myself now.:(

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Interested in these...
Froslass level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and SPEED.
Heateran level 100. Will have to clone. Has Maxed SP ATK for the nature and EV'D in SPEED
Snorlax level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in Attack and SP DEF.
G/SS Dialga level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however.
HG/SS Palkia level 1 UT. Will have to clone. In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however.
HG/SS Giratina level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (In-game Event) Arceus is needed to get this event however
HG/SS Dratini level 1 UT. Will have to clone. (Has ExtremeSpeed)
HG/SS Munchlax level 6 T. Will have to clone. Was leveled up by Pokewalker only.
smile.gif
Now have 2 of these and have at level 5 UT (WANT lvl 5 UT)

PLEASE PM ME BACK BECAUSE I AM VERY SLOW AND LOSE TRADES WHEN REPLIED ON THREADS. I AM ALSO VERY BUSY SO PM IS BETTER. REALLY INTERESTED in trading.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
I got a shiny Metang, if you want it you would have to offer me something.. there's too much to think on your list.. I pmed you also so reply when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back