• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make linked text visible

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
When I have linked some words in a post and have posted it one can not see a difference from what's linked and what's not linked. So, I have to colour every linked word blue (which is another issue since the colour function is so bugged, but I figured out how to make it work).
Anyway, could someone give linked text another colour than regular text? That would be great. Thanks.

EDIT:
Ok, now I see a slight difference, but could someone switch the gray colour for something that's more visible? Perhaps white?

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The link colours and their readability change greatly for each forum theme. Could you tell us which one you are using?

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Ah. I'm using "Let's Fly Together" which is the current standard theme. I'll switch right away.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Depending on what browser(s) you use, you may be able to make it/them override website settings for hyperlink text colours — just a thought.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The color function on PC isn't bugged at all....

Back