• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I don't know if you fixed it before, but once again a lot of the text in your OP is unreadable on dark themes. Best check your CSS. :)

Fixed (I think), in the Pokecommunity Black skin all the text of the OP are fully readable c:

BadEgg~

Pokémon: Volant Version Developer
Years
Hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics! Looks phenomenal. Are you considering making use of the showpokepic command to have little pictures of the character's you're talking to appear PMD-style? I mean you seem to be in procuring top-notch visual assets so maybe you should consider doing this! But beware, if the sprites that appear in the showpokepic don't look good, it can really take away from gameplay. Just something to consider!ing to consider!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
This looks amazing! hope you can pull this off. And thanks for not including any fakemons, its a big turn-off for me haha.

Dr. Seuss

Years
Walking in the forest...
pokemon-ragnarok-1444141555841-1474207.png

Dr. Seuss

Years
A little update c:

The Nezgard Museum of Story (Please ignore the 's, was an error)
pokemon-ragnarok-1445091270872-1489377.png

a hack about polices and detectives? the most famous pokemon detective Looker needs to be in!!!
pokemon-ragnarok-1445091314459-1489378.png

Entering on Everspring City (Ignore the top of the trees, was an mapping error)
pokemon-ragnarok-1445091438517-1489380.png

I really love this city
pokemon-ragnarok-1445091458998-1489417.png

That's all, see-ya!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 11, 2017
Aesthetically this looks amazing and the premise of the story doesn't fall behind. I'm looking forward for a beta release of this

Dr. Seuss

Years
Long time ago, my friend Soloo had the idea of use the trainer card as an personal identification in a GBC hack, now I decide use the same concept in my GBA hackrom ^^

4057-1497733.png

Credits to Tebited15 for the mugshot template, and thanks to Spherical Ice for the offsets of the trainer card data.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Looks awesome a story detectives this has my complete atention keep the good work and good luck :)

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
Nice! So is all the music in this hack gonna be in the GBA soundfont? Judging from the title screen it looks like it will be. Good luck with this, and if you need anything just PM or VM me and I might be able to help!

Back