• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Welcome back Tattsu.

I am sorry that you aren't able to post here efficiently but the pics you posted were still cool and Chairman Kaga; don't worry, we'll fight for you if such thing happens.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Welcome back to the thread, Tatt. o.o; Anyway, about Max, you can't blame him. HE'S ONLY SIX YEARS OLD, FOR GOSH SAKES!! X_X; But you're right about May. And uh... nice pics though the second and third one were a bit ... uhh ... odd.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
YAY! *Glomps Tatts-sama in a non-uhhh...romantic way I guess*
*Notices he's crushed Tatts*
NO!!!

Yeah, I'm still coming off a sleep high so I'm a little out of it. Cut pics for the most part, although the third seems to be more fanservice than anything else.

Years
welcome , i accidnetly went 2 the 1st page and say your the ldr and wondered where you were, and glad 2 see your back... have fun

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Yep1 some pics are to be cut.

I think you may be true and Kirby00,let's answer why u are here in misty club if you are a misty hater and don't want her to be back?[already questioned by many peoples]

~Ozy~

Years
WHAT! This has dropped to page 2? 73|-| 5|-|0c|< |-|0|2|20|2 f4|<3|\|3551111

Now be nice, both of you. This is a fairly open club and you can still like Misty without wanting her return (although that is the purpose of this club).

Years
im gonna ignore w/e ut... whatever the name is, posts whenever he mentions my name... anyways i liked the pic w/ the ice cream cone... they look like such a couple

~Ozy~

Years
Maybe there will be, maybe there won't, LL. If that happen it'll be well into the future, if at all. Romance and relationships ain't exactly a big part of the series. So maybe a fan-made episode should be done.

Years
i think maybe tracey could hook-up w/ may.. but i feel tracey is to old for her... but maybe when she is older the age difference wont seem as big... as for ash and misty, i think they will fall further in love b/c as long as they miss eachother, they will still love eachother

~Ozy~

Years
I doubt Tracey will ever have a rehash as a main character. The vast majority of people far prefer Brock. Besides, I always saw Tracey as being quite interested in Misty.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! I think it woukd be better.

If tracey would love May and they both went away from the show[comin only in specials] then I would be a May+Tracey fan too!
But guys, about May; I had really thought of Gary+May.I think it would be great.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while. Can you tell me what your talking about now?

~Ozy~

Years
I suppose it's who May should wind up with. Bit of an odd topic here, no?

Anyway, I suppose you could call me a Cartshipper (Max/May).

Years
whats a cartshipper? how bout brock and nursejoy, and then an off. jenny also tries to compete for him... that would be a gr8 episode! and misty could be there to pull borck away, and macould pull his other ear, and the max and tracey could get the girls lol! max is too young but i would be funny!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I think Brock and Nurse Joy make a great couple. They both love Pokemon very dearly.

~Ozy~

Years
But Nurse Joy is too devoted to her job to ever make an effective partner for the emotionally needy Brock.

And I did put what Cartshipping was in my previous post, kirby. But anyway, it's Max/May.

Years
ok i thought u meant may and max, i was like "they r related", but i now i know its just may or max as a possible partner for sum1 else

~Ozy~

Years
Uh...No. I'm feferring to a romantic relationship involving the two of them. Yeah, I'm rather dirty-minded.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
But Nurse Joy is too devoted to her job to ever make an effective partner for the emotionally needy Brock.

And I did put what Cartshipping was in my previous post, kirby. But anyway, it's Max/May.
I suppose your right, Brock needs a lot of love! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back