• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

You got a really weird ruby rom or there was a problem in patching, big guess.

I've never heard of an error in this particular way...thats certainly strange.

Actually, he's just too lazy to solve the teleporting puzzle
himself. Auric's puzzle is very easy.

And, it's also normal that Laike has more than 3 Pokemon.
I've set the number of Pokemon to 6
for Florence, Laike and Auric.

Poke_M0

(Hidden)
Years
actually for your information i have been teleporting in those circles for over an hour and always bring me back to the start

Lol for the first time in the history...i really didn't expect that someone will report this puzzle because he can't solve it i mean lol...don't blame the dev coz its not their fault....don't be lazy and try to solve it yourself..

Years
I think that is a bad patching because thomas have a big snorlax in the left instead of the gastly that is in the first post, and some of the trainers that have six pokemon four of them have only the move struggle, so i think that I did a bad patching I will try later to see what happen but thanks all of you...

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
beastx i spent a little time doing this puzzle but well here's the solution it pains me to see you spent an hour for it : start, go bottom, go bottom, re-enter the same circle, go top-right and here you are.

great hack btw, can't wait to play beta 3

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
where can i find hm06 in beta 2??
Talk to a Hiker in Route... (Umm, it's the Route where you meet Auric. [Thomas])

I think that is a bad patching because thomas have a big snorlax in the left instead of the gastly that is in the first post, and some of the trainers that have six pokemon four of them have only the move struggle, so i think that I did a bad patching I will try later to see what happen but thanks all of you...

You did not patch the Rom badly.
I edited the Gastly. And I also edited the trainers.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Hey Wes, can i use your trainer sprites in my hack? I'll give you credit for them and i just really like them xD

cant there just be a cool hack thats in english???

heh.. i know right??!!! All the foriegn hackers (mostly spanish) do a great job on hacking, escpeciaaly the tiles, but i doesn't stop me from playing even though i sometimes don't know what thier saying xD

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Oh ok... so i'm guessing beta 2 is being translated?

Yes, it is, look at the first post and download the patch.

cant there just be a cool hack thats in english???

It originally isn't in English, but thanks to me and my servant, it is now
in English!! (And it's also fluent!)

Hey Wes, can i use your trainer sprites in my hack? I'll give you credit for them and i just really like them xD

heh.. i know right??!!! All the foriegn hackers (mostly spanish) do a great job on hacking, escpeciaaly the tiles, but i doesn't stop me from playing even though i sometimes don't know what thier saying xD

I'm not tryin' to speak for Wesley, but he'll most likely say "no",
because you can always HIRE a Spriter, ya know.

And also, I disagree on the bolded part. Not all people from Spain, Mexico do great jobs on Hacking. No. Not all, but 90% of them. And also, you can now
understand what the people are sayin' in this Hack, 'cause me and my servant had translated it.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Nice updates WESLEYFG!!! do you know what?
You inspired me of making my own hack... the only problem is
I can't post a thread of it, I don't know why...

WELL, GOOD LUCK WITH THIS HACK!!! Hope you'll finish it!!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Everytime I get Light Platinum, patch it and try to play it on VBA, it won't work. it's the ONLY rom that doesn't work.
Do I need VBA link, or what?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Everytime I get Light Platinum, patch it and try to play it on VBA, it won't work. it's the ONLY rom that doesn't work.
Do I need VBA link, or what?

No, It's happened to me before, did you patch the non-english version to an english ROM? That may be the problem.......

Years
Wesley must have finished mapping the rest of Lauren, and is now probably adding scripts, editing trainers, etc. or taking a break. Lauren is kind of like Battle Area from Platinum combined with Kanto of HGSS since you get 16 badges in the game.

Back