• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Woah don't be so aggressive.. I daresay I know a lot about the form rules then you do my friend. I demanded nothing, just stated that the fans want to play the new beta, don't you?

However, a personal attack such as the one you gave me is against the rules so you better believe it will be reported if I have to endure another one from you.

That was far from a personal attack. Nintendork just pointed out that what you did was against the rules. Be patient and just wait like everyone else!

Years
That was far from a personal attack. Nintendork just pointed out that what you did was against the rules. Be patient and just wait like everyone else!

Now I am being ganged up on... Let us all calm down. This isin't a "Troll Well Alright Form" last time I checked so let us keep it that way. This form is for discussing liquid crystal beta 3.1 so unless you have something to say about the topic, kindly keep your thoughts to yourself.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Woah don't be so aggressive.. I daresay I know a lot about the form rules then you do my friend. I demanded nothing, just stated that the fans want to play the new beta, don't you?

However, a personal attack such as the one you gave me is against the rules so you better believe it will be reported if I have to endure another one from you.

I'm sorry i was not trying to be aggressive.
And i know about the rules more. I have broken every one of them at least 2 times over!

And please wait like everyone. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
And i know about the rules more. I have broken every one of them at least 2 times over!

ya you've clearly broken every rule, stop ganging up on the poor guy, he was asking just a question!
i personally think that if that i cant wait for that beta coming out and just flat out picking on someone wont warp it out faster...
you obviously having experience with rule breaking as u continue to harass Well Alright.
you should just stay off this form before needing to get moderation involved for them it!

but if you stop then be one of the rest of us waiting to enjoi liquid crystal 3.1 :)

ya you've clearly broken every rule, stop ganging up on the poor guy, he was asking just a question!
i personally think that if that i cant wait for that beta coming out and just flat out picking on someone wont warp it out faster...
you obviously having experience with rule breaking as u continue to harass Well Alright.
you should just stay off this form before needing to get moderation involved for them it!

but if you stop then be one of the rest of us waiting to enjoi liquid crystal 3.1 :)

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Jesus, what's gotten into people lately? Look, I'm not going to let this thread turn into the next Light Platinum. I'm this close to snapping and if I do, I'll be infracting everyone involved here. Seriously, if you guys don't cut it with the arguing, I'll be forced to close this thread.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Right, I'll say this one time and one time only. I speak for myself and not linkanzelda, but everytime an argument kicks off, I'll personally hold hack an update and won't show it. You guys are meant to be supporting us and the hack, fighting and arguing does not help. I've had enough with Pokémon hacking as it is and the only reason I still work on this with linkandzelda is because of the support we get, the popularity and scale of the hack. This is going to be the last hack I work on.

I'm not being aggressive, I'm just telling you guys how it is, be patient and all will be good. I doubt you want another glitchy beta right? No asking for beta's in future, no arguments. This needs to be an argument-free update thread.

By all means you guys can post your opinions, just don't create arguments.

We'll release beta 3.1 when we're good and ready. As for the tiles, they won't be changed this beta as you haven't even played the game which is featured from the screenshots. Tiles will be changed for Beta 4 but not for 3.1.

I'll have something to show in the next few days, but until then - Play nice. :)

Years
Hey guys i need help?
When i reach lavender town and solve the zapdos problem our friend with a black sprite z waiting for us outside the radio tower to battle with us but whenever i talk with him to battle the screen goes black and the game freezez. Can anyone tel whts the problem. Also due to that two trainerz at cerulean outpost are nt letting me go to the cerulean city and keep saying to go back to lavender town. I m playng it on my mobile via vbag. Hoping fr the answer.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
You must wait some time and game should "freeze off" or you can copy your save and load it in VBA on your cpu...;)

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
the grass animation will be changet ? i mean if i enter grass it change to "older"
how about higher pokemons lvl ? like shiny gold and shiny gold X ?
those in 2.1 or unoficial 3 are too weak ;/

sry for bad english ^^

ps. "The new tree looks nice, but I think you should keep the current tree"
i aggre , new grass is very nice :D , current tree looks great ;)

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Its been a long time since I've seen this :D
Still love the title screen and cant wait for some great updates!

Utuber649

Pokemon Guardian
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
I cannot Wait For Beta 3.1! By the way. LinkandZelda If you are reading This. I am Supporting your hack in my signature.

And One question. Will you insert the themes you missed. Cause The only themes that were not on the game is Legendary dogs battle,National park?Thanks.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Not finished this, or anywhere close (shading and matching the outline to certain shades will take a while) but here's the new title Suicune sprite and title logo.

outlinefinished.png

logoforlc.png

Once it's done all done, I'll do a mock up of the new title - It should look better than the old one.

Might actually get other people to sort out a titlescreen patch. If not then I'll do it myself, depending on my free time.

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Aw, thought you would be sticking with the older titlescreen the whole time...
Can't wait to see how the new one will look :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Aw, thought you would be sticking with the older titlescreen the whole time...
Can't wait to see how the new one will look :D

Nope the first one, was actually meant to just be a rough one. It only took 10 minutes to make the current titlescreen xD.

Updates:
charizardjn8.png

No more weird looking Charizard's ;) Credits to Crosell and myself. No stealing please.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
That charizard sprite looks awesome!
When beta is released Im'a get a charizard just to see that xD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I'm literally just making everything and inserting them in the next few weeks. I still need to work out a background for the title screen :P. Once I do everything, I'll make a mock up :).

For now, what Pokémon sprites need changing? ONLY pokémon - Do not say ALL. Name the ones that just need to be changed. If you can't think of any, look in the Pokédex in the Liquid Crystal ROM. Charizard was the most hated so I did that first. o_O.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Hey I just recently got back into the pokemon games when me and my friends decided to play pokemon on our music trip in the bus. It turns out there's a reason I played Ruby so much in the fourth grade. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for making this hack, I haven't downloaded it yet(waiting for 3.1), but it looks pretty good. Since I only played the GBA generation pokemon games I never really got a chance at the Johto pokemon, and yet Tyrannitar is still my favorite pokemon.

Something I wanted to ask/request though, is that if all the pokemon up through the Ruby/sapphire/emerald pokemon are gonna be in it? Even the legendarys and the starters? Also all the Johto starters. Because in Shiny Gold you can't get all the johto starters you just get the one. I think that the other two starters should be a prize for completing the rest of the pokedex or something. That would be cool, then every last pokemon would be catchable. Anyway good luck on finishing this thing!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Hey I just recently got back into the pokemon games when me and my friends decided to play pokemon on our music trip in the bus. It turns out there's a reason I played Ruby so much in the fourth grade. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for making this hack, I haven't downloaded it yet(waiting for 3.1), but it looks pretty good. Since I only played the GBA generation pokemon games I never really got a chance at the Johto pokemon, and yet Tyrannitar is still my favorite pokemon.

Something I wanted to ask/request though, is that if all the pokemon up through the Ruby/sapphire/emerald pokemon are gonna be in it? Even the legendarys and the starters? Also all the Johto starters. Because in Shiny Gold you can't get all the johto starters you just get the one. I think that the other two starters should be a prize for completing the rest of the pokedex or something. That would be cool, then every last pokemon would be catchable. Anyway good luck on finishing this thing!

386 Pokémon are included from Kanto to Hoenn. So you have nothing to worry about :).

Back