• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
What the hell, I'm gone for an hour an DCC turns into a personal plastic surgeon.

Also, inverse trig is easy, hit me up if you need help!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Speaking of face swaps, here's a classic:
snip

My classic is better then yours.

face_swap_of_disney_characters_640_33.jpg

Welcome back to the insane asylum ⊗Slenderman⊗.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Come at me bros. I'll call - then raise you too nightmares and three brocks of a kind.

disney-faceswap-th.jpg

Fun fact; The little mermaid used to scare me. No need for that faceswap, that film was the reason for all my sleepless childhood nights.

I was told that because I was a redhead, I was actually a mermaid, like ariel. Sounds like a nice thing to tell a little girl right?

Not when that little girls overactive imagination convinces them that those mermaids are going to come and claim her in the night, dragging her beneath the water to a soggy grave for all eternity.

Yup.

1 - sounds dark. like the bottom of the ocean. Erm, um I mean or a completely safe and dry room with the lights off. That too. Or Umbreon, y'know. Something non nightmare inducing.

2 - Jafar's face coddling that bird; is not a nightmare. xD it is pretty freakn' funny now that I look back at it. not sure which category this fits into - but it's here.

tumblr_lrj4obbDr91qbyozzo1_500.jpg

Stiiiiiill waiting on why Tauros can't learn headbutt. :L

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Guys in my dream a cute little kitten was GRABBED BY A HAWK

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Poor kitten haha.

I dreamed that a family member was going to move to China? What even?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Woaah, awesome face swaps there!

This one's hilarious. xD xD

disney-face-swaps-L-tT_GvN.jpeg

And yeah, poor kitten..:c I haven't a dream to share as I haven't had a memorable one in a while.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If you want twisted dreams, I can't fall asleep if I'm under stress cause I get random images of human bodies spazzing out every which way. I do think I have some sort of disorder with this one....

Crux

Evermore
Years
Psh, I had a dream once that had wolves closing in around me.
That one was less fun. But hey, good for writting I guess. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back