• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day mates!

g4m3r519

Aussie Trainer
Years
Hi, i come from AUS if you couldn't tell, i really don't know what to talk about first, so i'll just say, played the games for a long time, just got on this site, so hi!

Years
<33 I love Australian accents too. So brownie points for being Australian! Welcome to the forum.

I played Pokemon for a long time too.. since I was 8 or 9 I think, and have played all the main series games since. X and Y are probably one of the best in terms of having things to do so they're probably one of my favorites. What game do you like most? You can discuss pretty much anything about Pokemon here as well as make lots of friends so you're in for a great time.

Cheers from a New Yorker! I hope you'll find lots to do here, Gamer. Or do you have any other nicknames that you go by? Let me know if you ever need some help around here.

g4m3r519

Aussie Trainer
Years
brownie points for being nice!
I love all pokemon games, but i dont have a 3DS or a 2DS so i cant get X or Y :(
And no thats pretty much my nickname for everything.
Nice to meet you!

Back