• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
Hi im new at this hey Foullump in the new Pokemon White will it be anything be similar to the old 1.....also in the old one it said something about have 2 get all da badges from all regions do u still plan to dat or will that b to much work cuz i thing that would be a really good game it u could.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
I reaally like the game but i got a little problem, when i saved the game it says there is another save file, but there isn't one. And i do overrwrite it say please exchange the memory backup. While i've got enough space?

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2008
Oh God YAY
I envy you, seriously.
ive been waiting so long!
i dont care if its old or not, i love it.

Umm.. After the girl in the garden that looks like erica...where do i go?

Last edited by a moderator:

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
yo nice hack , very nice tiles and storyline,
i made a banner for u, i hope u like it,
c3def67ab7b81f0d7099818c1d5eacf2.gif

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Ah! Thank you for reminding me, it won't happen again. ^-^

EDIT:Hah! I didn't double post. Anyhow. There are some spots that you can pass a trainer when hes looking you direction in like 2 spaces? If someone can tell me how to post a screeny, I can show you? Or was it on purpose. Can you change Eddy after you fight your old friend? It really pisses me off. He acts all and mighty because he beats me, plus I just fought against my old friend and I've been trying to find a way, so I lost a lot of hp.

EDIT2:Since no one is posting, I have to do this editing thing. Anyways, I FINALLLY BEAT HIM. All my pokemons dead, except for pidgey with 1 hp and my Croconaw 11 hp. Elekid and Breloom = hardest. Oh yeah, I could use repel on the pokemon, but its sooo much money.

EDIT3:When does the game end? Since you are not done yet, are you? There is a glitch, I used repel and then a monster appeared. I walked like 50 steps later it said "Repel ended." Btw, I can't go in the cave to get to the Sudowoodo.
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack.png

EDIT4:Nevermind just found out, but I can't enter there. Is it on purpose?
Hmm... I thought he had a krabby. What level was his breloom? It should be something like, 9 or so. The cave, yeah, sure. It's not supposed to be there so don't worry about it.
Hi im new at this hey Foullump in the new Pokemon White will it be anything be similar to the old 1.....also in the old one it said something about have 2 get all da badges from all regions do u still plan to dat or will that b to much work cuz i thing that would be a really good game it u could.
The new one is completely different! Yeah, you'll have to get all the badges, except maybe Hoenn, because I won't have room for the maps...
I reaally like the game but i got a little problem, when i saved the game it says there is another save file, but there isn't one. And i do overrwrite it say please exchange the memory backup. While i've got enough space?
That... Happens to me sometimes. Hopefully It's just the save in the rom, and if you clear all data before playing you shouldn't have that problem. Up+select+b
Oh God YAY
I envy you, seriously.
ive been waiting so long!
i dont care if its old or not, i love it.

Umm.. After the girl in the garden that looks like erica...where do i go?
...You could possibly watch a video if you need help? I have a few, and I'm sure other people will upload them... But if you want to know:
Spoiler:

yo nice hack , very nice tiles and storyline,
i made a banner for u, i hope u like it,
c3def67ab7b81f0d7099818c1d5eacf2.gif
Oooh! It's very nice! I never understood how to make moving pictures... Anyways, thanks! I'll add it to the slowly growing pile! Oh, but I think you forgot the hoenn Pokes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Maybe u could add Hoenn, but take out Johto, because Johto is used a lot lately and it gets pretty annoying...

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
iv just finished playing it through very amazing even this one i love it i see you kept that super long route i thoroughly enjoyed playing it and cant wait to see the final product

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Hmm... I thought he had a krabby. What level was his breloom? It should be something like, 9 or so. The cave, yeah, sure. It's not supposed to be there so don't worry about it.

The new one is completely different! Yeah, you'll have to get all the badges, except maybe Hoenn, because I won't have room for the maps...

That... Happens to me sometimes. Hopefully It's just the save in the rom, and if you clear all data before playing you shouldn't have that problem. Up+select+b

...You could possibly watch a video if you need help? I have a few, and I'm sure other people will upload them... But if you want to know:
Spoiler:

Oooh! It's very nice! I never understood how to make moving pictures... Anyways, thanks! I'll add it to the slowly growing pile! Oh, but I think you forgot the hoenn Pokes.

The elekid was like lvl 22 or 28 and the breloom was level 23 or 29. You should try to make the trainers pokemon lower level. By the time I fought him. ALL MY POKEMONS WERE 16+ and my croconaw was lvl 27. He did have a Krabby. He had a Elekid first, Breloom second, Krabby third and then Poochyena or was it Mightyena fourth. Btw, I suggest in Sol City, you should make someone give you a fishing rod. Its hard leveling with Pikachu.(Grinding levels) P.S. I mean't for the second time, plus you just run down the road and you fight him, I said after I fought my old friend.

EDIT : I think you should lower Pikachu's Volt Tackle recoil hit because butterfree's Double Edge recoil does little damage.\

EDIT2:Btw, you should change the attack description. I just noticed. I restarted for fun, since your hack is soooo fun! I was playing Cyndaquil and I look at the description cause of ignite. And it said "It lower or was it increase SP.ATK." But in the game it heals you. Also for tail whip, when I was playing my Croconaw account I had a pokemon with tailwhip and it said "Lowers DEF" and it doesn't show you how much power it does.

EDIT3:Yo you know I can jump over a ledge? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack_02.png
Btw, I recommend making a better escape rate. Its pissing me off.

Last edited:

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
The elekid was like lvl 22 or 28 and the breloom was level 23 or 29. You should try to make the trainers pokemon lower level. By the time I fought him. ALL MY POKEMONS WERE 16+ and my croconaw was lvl 27. He did have a Krabby. He had a Elekid first, Breloom second, Krabby third and then Poochyena or was it Mightyena fourth. Btw, I suggest in Sol City, you should make someone give you a fishing rod. Its hard leveling with Pikachu.(Grinding levels) P.S. I mean't for the second time, plus you just run down the road and you fight him, I said after I fought my old friend.

EDIT : I think you should lower Pikachu's Volt Tackle recoil hit because butterfree's Double Edge recoil does little damage.\

EDIT2:Btw, you should change the attack description. I just noticed. I restarted for fun, since your hack is soooo fun! I was playing Cyndaquil and I look at the description cause of ignite. And it said "It lower or was it increase SP.ATK." But in the game it heals you. Also for tail whip, when I was playing my Croconaw account I had a pokemon with tailwhip and it said "Lowers DEF" and it doesn't show you how much power it does.

EDIT3:Yo you know I can jump over a ledge? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack_02.png
Btw, I recommend making a better escape rate. Its pissing me off.
Oh yeah, the second time you fight him. I thought you meant the first time. The attack recoils are unchangable, they depend on the user's stats, I believe. And the descriptions... Yeah, I need to change them... I'll be sure to get around to that.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
The hack is very nice ^^
But the MotherFuka' battle. Are a endurance battle vs Gary and Eddy? Its too hardest.
And maybe Gary has offspring of the god Tlaloc? Whenever it rains when he appears, is what I've noticed. Tlaloc is the god of rain in the pre-Hispanic culture, who do not know, hehe.
The Beta are very playable, congratulations.
I dont finished of play the Beta, but looks nice, the only thing was difficult battle against the administrator Aqua and 2 consecutive battles against Gary and Eddy. Do not try again, make me this great favor, which is durísimo to go as far a Pokémon Center, pass it, is very unbearable xD.
Well, I wish you good luck in the new version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
The hack is very nice ^^
But the MotherFuka' battle. Are a endurance battle vs Gary and Eddy? Its too hardest.
And maybe Gary has offspring of the god Tlaloc? Whenever it rains when he appears, is what I've noticed. Tlaloc is the god of rain in the pre-Hispanic culture, who do not know, hehe.
I dont finished of play the Beta, but looks nice, the only thing was difficult battle against the administrator Aqua and 2 consecutive battles against Gary and Eddy. Do not try again, make me this great favor, which is durísimo to go as far a Pokémon Center, pass it, is very unbearable xD.

Dude! It took me like [insert word] ten times because I had a Pikachu, Sudowoodo, Pidgeotto, Teddiursa or Heracross. Heracross is completely useless because fury attack is soooo unaccurate and yeah. I think I had Teddiursa. And they were all 16+except for my Croconaw which is level 27 and I think Old Friend and Eddy has 20+ I saved AFTER I fought Old friend, no way I could heal, I was already weak as enough when I fought Old Friend because too long to go back to pokemon center....

Oh yeah, the second time you fight him. I thought you meant the first time. The attack recoils are unchangable, they depend on the user's stats, I believe. And the descriptions... Yeah, I need to change them... I'll be sure to get around to that.

Damit! My PIKACHUS ONLY LVL 17 AND THE BUTTERFREE WAS LVL 18 BUT MY PIKACHU TOOK MORE DMG. Wait, is it attack dmg? o-o Soooo unfair tho...

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
me for AXIS(second time)I had a lv 35 kadabra,a lv29 charmeleon nd a lv 18 grovyle it took me forever to pull it off

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
The hack is very nice ^^
Well, I learned how to make the setweather command and I wanted to use it... But it turns out it ended up like... that. XD And just as a note to everyone:
You don't need to win against Eddy or the rival the second time. You can lose and continue.
me for AXIS(second time)I had a lv 35 kadabra,a lv29 charmeleon nd a lv 18 grovyle it took me forever to pull it off
Wow... You're good! Somehow I pulled it off with lv23 pokes and had no difficulty.
uhhhhhhhhh i need help WHERE THE **** IS PROF.FUR
XD Library, third floor.

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
Years
I have another question (lol sorry for all the questions), but does this go all the way to the league or through all the gyms?

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I have another question (lol sorry for all the questions), but does this go all the way to the league or through all the gyms?
No... It just goes about... say 3 hours? No gyms or league.
idk how to get to sol city

I'm sure it's not that hard...
Spoiler:

Back