• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
So I have been playing some Advanced Adventure, and I wanted to breed a pokemon to give him a egg move and I swear I saw the Daycare but I can not find it or remember where it is.
So anyone know where the Dam Daycare is? lol
Thank you

I need help really badly please.
Playing Advance Adventure Hack and I got to the Haunted Tower but it will not let me go up the stairs. It's like something is blocking my way. HELP PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Need help Finding Badges for Pokemon Light Platinum

I am trying to make a layout for a youtuber and I need the badges for the Pokemon Light Platinum series. I can't seem to find any of the images though on the internet. Can someone help me get the pictures or help me find out how to take images from roms and turn them into .png's

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
Pokemon Ultra Violet help

I've been playing Pokemon Ultra Violet for quite a while now. And overall it's a great game. I've been facing 2 major issues. Sometimes the rom crashes when I evolve Pokemon and I cannot find a Squirtle in seafoam islands for the life of me. Anyone know how fix my evolution problem or my Squirtle problem?

i am on John GBA for android

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 12, 2016
Rom question. please help

I've been playing fr and my brother has been playing lg on myboy GBA emulator. Every time we try and trade it says we need to locate game, and no matter what we do its just a endless loop of saying locate game. Please help!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi! I've searched all over google with zero results, I'm playing Ruby Destiny reign of legends, and I'm stuck on entei! I've awoken groudon, and all that, but I still can't get past the little such and such, it roars me out every time, does anybody have any ideas please? :)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hi! I've searched all over google with zero results, I'm playing Ruby Destiny reign of legends, and I'm stuck on entei! I've awoken groudon, and all that, but I still can't get past the little such and such, it roars me out every time, does anybody have any ideas please? :)

thanks
Does Entei always use Roar on you? In that case, I'd suggest using a Pokemon with a move like Hypnosis or Sleep Powder to put it to sleep.

Alternatively, you could take a Pokemon with Taunt with you. Taunt will prevent it from using non-attacking moves like Roar for a few turns.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
Hey guys, this is my first forum entry here btw :D

im currently playing pokemon Dark rising ( fire red hack ) and i put my Ditto lvl 60 and my porygon lvl 26 into the daycare in novella town ( it should breed, right? ).

Now, there used to be an old guy standing infront of the building, but now since i put both in the daycare, the old guy is gone. now the Woman inside says "my husband wanted to see you" and hes just gone, along with my pokemon? also they gave me a badegg before.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
alright, sorry guys i solved it myself. Its extremely weird tho. When you enter the pokemon that can breed, the old guy will disappear and spawn at the road south east of the daycare ( the rocky road ). He stands inside the Hiker there.

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO COMPRESS DATA OF A ROM ? My tool are saying it's not LZsomething compressed...

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
Use luna ips to compress/descompress an pokemon rom

I don't want to make a patch, I opened a rom to rip something out using a tool, but it says that the rom isn't LZ77 compressed...I want to know how to LZ77 compress a rom

Years
Is there a way to trade, since they closed down wifi club, using Desume besides Pokemon Generator or to a 3DS?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Does somebody know how to get the ghostbuster working in shiny gold sigma? last event ive had was with rockets and a kangaskhan. cant get past a police to reach brock.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
In Pokemon Glazed, does anyone know how to evolve the Eevee you get into a Espeon?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Does anyone know what this error is? "Error creating file Battery Saves/Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).sav" i cant get a hack rom working can someone help?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Dark Rising 2

Hello everyone,

I have a my boy app for my android s5, I have dark rising 2 beta. I'm stuck in the cave on route 14, there's 3 boulders prevebring me from moving forward. How do I download the beta version 2 & continue? Or how do I fuse the beta version with the complete version so I don't need to start all over again?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a my boy app for my android s5, I have dark rising 2 beta. I'm stuck in the cave on route 14, there's 3 boulders prevebring me from moving forward. How do I download the beta version 2 & continue? Or how do I fuse the beta version with the complete version so I don't need to start all over again?

I think you're confused with order destroyed that game is split in 5 betas, there is a full rom of it now look up there site of dark rising (cant give u direct link).

Back