• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rarity of lvl 1 Dialga

Years
Hi Guys,

How rare is the Dialga or Palkia recieved from HG/SS when you have an arceus in your party? I got a lvl 4 dialga from GTS yesterday and I read that it's possible for a dialga to be lvl 1/

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
You were talking about gen 4 in the gen 4 subforum... I thought you meant the gen 4 gts which was shut down indeed.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
It's possible, but very very rare now, since there's no gen 4 arceus. Also, IIRC a lot of hacked dialga's are lvl 4 for some reason.

Starlight Latias

I had an old Copy of Platinum which had the old TRU Arceus Event and it made it so i could get a Level 1 Palkia on my Soul Silver, there are still some in 4th Gen though it's very hard to come by, Surfing Pikachu too

Years
I had an old Copy of Platinum which had the old TRU Arceus Event and it made it so i could get a Level 1 Palkia on my Soul Silver, there are still some in 4th Gen though it's very hard to come by, Surfing Pikachu too

i can't remember what i offered on gts but it was something good. how do u get a surfing pikachu o.o

Starlight Latias

is there a way to create any mon in gen 4? i hears of something called pokegen or something. coz ik u can't create pokes in gen6
Surfing Pikachu for the 4th Gen is from Pokemon Battle Revolution!, or the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Download, I recently got a copy of Battle Revolution for some pretty Stadium Battles and i had to beat the game to get all of the Stadiums so i got all of the Events like the Magmotar, Electivire and the Surfing Pikachu, I also have a 4th Gen Action Replay, Rare Candies make going through the Battles fun with being 100

Years
No, I think. If hacks are counted, yes. If no, nope.

wait are u saying that u can hack pokemon and create them from scratch in gen 4?

Surfing Pikachu for the 4th Gen is from Pokemon Battle Revolution!, or the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Download, I recently got a copy of Battle Revolution for some pretty Stadium Battles and i had to beat the game to get all of the Stadiums so i got all of the Events like the Magmotar, Electivire and the Surfing Pikachu, I also have a 4th Gen Action Replay, Rare Candies make going through the Battles fun with being 100

so many pokemon spinoff games. i have an event surf, fly pikachu :P

Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
The GTS is shut down but there are still homebrew servers up that you can connect to in gen 4. Just saying.

Back