• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kelsey's Breeding Shop!

Years
(XY) Kelsey's Breeding Shop!

Welcome to my breeding shop! I breed all sorts of Pokemon just for you! All of my Pokemon are breeded by me, and there is no person in the middle. I am fairly new to the breeding business, so if you are looking for certain natures, I am afraid I may not be much help.

The Pokemon I breed are bred with a Japanese Ditto with a Sassy Nature and Limber Ability. Below is a list of Pokemon I can breed you. The language, nature, and ability listed are of the Pokemon I breed with the Ditto. If you are looking for more information on the Pokemon I use to breed, feel free to ask any questions :)

*Note: Come back often, as I am always trading for better Pokemon to breed with!
Bug Types
Spoiler:

Normal Types
Spoiler:

Electric Types:
Spoiler:

Psychic Types:
Spoiler:

Grass Types:
Spoiler:

Poison Types:
Spoiler:

Fire Types:
Spoiler:

Ground Types:
Spoiler:

Steel Types:
Spoiler:

Water Types:
Spoiler:

Fighting Types:
Spoiler:

Dragon Types:
Spoiler:

Rock Types:
Spoiler:

Fairy Types:
Spoiler:

Dark Types:
Spoiler:

Ghost Types:
Spoiler:

Ice Types:
Spoiler:

Flying Types:
Spoiler:

As for Pokemon I want in return, I'll take anything :) I'm not picky at all! If you decide to order, please be patient, as I can't make Pokemon poof from thin air. I also go to school, and this isn't my priority. I will try to get you your Pokemon within two or three days.

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey there! Mind if I have that Japanese Vivillion you got? Did ya want anything in return, or not really?

Years
Hey there! Mind if I have that Japanese Vivillion you got? Did ya want anything in return, or not really?
Sure! Since it's my only Vivillion, do you have a spare Vivillion to trade in return? I like to keep one of each :)

Do you happen to have any shiny Pokemon/be willing to breed a shiny Pokemon for someone? :P
I can try to breed one for you :) It could take a while though, because I'm trying to fix my Instacheck program, and I'm not sure how long that would take.

Last edited:
Years
Two thumbs up to the Kelsey Breeding Shop! I highly recommend it to those in need of pokemon for their pokedex. :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry about not getting back to you. I have a (Polar) Vivillon that I can trade you in exchange for the Japanese one.

My FC is 0169-4178-0907. Add me when you can and tell me. I've added you.

Back