• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Yes you can catch Arceus (it's the only way to get one that knows judgment before lvl 100).

As for your problem Superclaw, I've found that the lower the natural encounter rate the harder it is to catch the pokemon in pal park, when I migrated 6 of my legendary pokemon it took me half an hour in pal park to get them all.

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Yes you can catch Arceus (it's the only way to get one that knows judgment before lvl 100).

As for your problem Superclaw, I've found that the lower the natural encounter rate the harder it is to catch the pokemon in pal park, when I migrated 6 of my legendary pokemon it took me half an hour in pal park to get them all.
that's what i figured, but it seems that it becomes impossible to encounter wild pokemon until you return to pal park and capture everything.

and how exactly do you do catch it? everytime i try it gets up to the "shoot it was so close too". Are there nay other opportunities to get one?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I have realised that when you start the game you need a lot of exp to level up.
But when you evolve it is easier to level up. Why????

because you get more exp in tougher battles as you progress through the game

plus if you use a lucky egg you get like 15 percent more exp

also some pokemon level up quicker than others

for example

to max out a starter you need like 600k exp...for dragonite its more like 900k

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow. I was just playing EX, and had gotten to the part where you get an egg, and the game froze on me.

I didn't save -__-

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@superclaw if you mean a legendary you need lots of patience.

@Maximus No one else has reported getting an egg crashing the game are you sure you have the latest version?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
It Really Depends on what lvl's you have, if you have at least 1 at par with or above there lvl's (not saying for anyone who wants to find out on their own) you can train any pokemon there fast. That's what I do, though I have lvl 100 hundred's that can take out 3 members each by themselves so that's really not that helpful.

Other then them the GAIA WINGS are the best opponents, (just lose on purpose to ash so you don't have to watch the credits, so only bring 1 or 2 pokemon).

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 4, 2010

Thank you very much for this useful tip, but I encountered a problem.I copied and pasted the .rxdata file, but when I started the game, a message came up, saying, "The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage". Help ??

Seriously, help ?? Oh, and where can I find a shiny stone ?? For evolving Roselia ??

Last edited:

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Seriously, help ?? Oh, and where can I find a shiny stone ?? For evolving Roselia ??
it evolves via sun stone in raptor.

Does anyone know what the point to the dream sequence in your bed is? You can do it multiple times but is it required for something or there just for fun/training or something?

Last edited:

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
How does Sneasel evolve? I want mine to evolve!!

How do I get past here?:
sneasel evolves while leveling up when it knows faint attack

to get past there by either: 1: use strength
2. go back the way you came
3: there was a glitch in raptor 1.1 where you can surf onto it and back, try finding a place(on and off that platform) to walk/surf
4. fly.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
sneasel evolves while leveling up when it knows faint attack

to get past there by either: 1: use strength
2. go back the way you came
3: there was a glitch in raptor 1.1 where you can surf onto it and back, try finding a place(on and off that platform) to walk/surf
4. fly.

Mine knows faint attack. It has for 12 lvs. I'm trying to get to the final gym city. Is that the place to go?

superclaw

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Mine knows faint attack. It has for 12 lvs. I'm trying to get to the final gym city. Is that the place to go?

go to sybric city (the place you start the game in), then go north and surf and there is a dive patch there, then go to the other side of it, go up, and into the cave, and get out.

well, in raptor 1.1 there was a file that has all of the pokemon/evolution methods and it says sneasel evolves when it has faint attack, so ask wichu about it.

Back