• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It takes 3 much effort to go back a page to see what we're talking about so I'll just ask.

What're we talking about in dis thread? xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A bearded bagon would be interesting to see. xD

Yeaah. I considered a fish but you can't really interact with them. :( Bearded Dragons on the other hand you can interact with so. <3

Dragons, Lapras! Dragons!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Bearded dragon's look cool. I would get one if I had any more room for pets. Curse this small apartment ;~;

In other news, my days has been made~
Bred an Adamant Archen on my first try~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have to thank the huge Florida Room we have where all our caged pets ( two bird, a hamster, and now a bearded dragon ) are in. c:

Archeeeen. Yeah, sucks about the ability though aha.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I'm not really gonna use it outside of ingame trainer battles, it's more of a start of me EV training.
If I was serious and knew what i was doing, I would go for Starly.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I want to eat some Chinese food but they're not delivering because of snow. I'd go and collect it in store like usual but it's cold.

Suffering.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it is! though it needs some cleaning it's a really nice room to use especially for things like parties in the summer since it has sliding doors to open up right to the pool.

I might make myself another sandwich and then head out to go and pick up kid. Never thought I would be disappointed that this week my siblings and such only have three days of school.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

According to my teachers I'm one of the best in school when it comes to math. So if that's true, that's nice I guess. o3o
It's not insanely difficult, it's just such a hassle going through all those equations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back