• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Have any of you not dropped Guilty Crown? that last episode....hahahahaha oh wow. The rage on /a/ has gone past Suzaku levels.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]0.

My friend is cosplaying as someone fro gurren lagann this time round! I'm just going as Mithos again though haha[/SIZE]

Years

Have any of you not dropped Guilty Crown? that last episode....hahahahaha oh wow. The rage on /a/ has gone past Suzaku levels.

My response on tumblr.

This was one heartless Guilty Crown episode.

Just seriously gives me mixed emotions.

Also I think in the end this is all a plan "to save Japan" from being nuked by the world [Which of course thinks Japan is just infested with the Apocalypse Virus and therefore never to be saved and shizz] I was somewhat happy with the fact that some U.N. Members voted no and weren't all heartless douchebags.

It's either brainwashed Gai, or Zombie Gai, or it was supposed to be their plan since the start until SOEMEONE mucked it up in episode 1.

But yeah I feel bad for der Shurer and emotionless Inori.

I haven't finished Gurrenn Lagann yet but it's in my downloads.

Also IDEK why it's freaking Double posting and it doesn't show as a double post. But yeah if I post in the middle of the night I rarely check.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For the possible Cosplay Cafe some of us will do for a school event I'll prolly just go as Lucy again. But for Otakon, I am now somewhat possibly tempted to cosplay as this guy:

13ykbr.jpg

I can easily dye my hair brown again, find a purple bow, get a lab coat and everything else he wears, and so people can confirm I am him I can carry around a plastic cleaver and a partridge plushie.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

chara-iwamine2.jpg

Shuu Iwamine, a partridge and a rather well-known doctor. And probably the guy with the most fanart of all the characters on Pixiv. Also has Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies play in the background when he shows up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So in the case that I don't come on here all weekend, I'll just say this: I now love Luke more than I did when I played Radiant Mythology and Tear's headtilt picture is adorable.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My sleep pattern is screwed atm, not even almost tired and it's half one. D:

Anime set in Latin America, strong but realistic female lead, jazz, sharp animation and well choreographed action sequences. Yup, badass indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back