• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Perhaps I'll give it another go sometime.

I also downloaded Kokoro Connect.

Mostly going to be watching Rose of Versailles though. Good cartoons.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
181. oh no! i'm testing out my blue team on random matchups and ran into a shedinja and i don't have any of its weaknesses! D: i'm gonna check my email and see if the person stays on... 15 minutes in, i'm sure this guy hates me by now

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can it be next Thursday so I can have drawing tablet pen? I have things I want to try and color and such in Sai.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh God that new preview. My galaxy is still shining.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like art but can never seem to stick to it for long. Much more into playing sports, does that count as a constructive hobby? Not that I care.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dance in PE at your age? wow. We had a dance section in middle school, personally I like dancing but I can't imagine too many guys would have turned up at my highschool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I drew more things but still need a new tablet pen before I start working on 'em. :v quickly seeing some progress in my drawing abilities though? ... i think. maybe. idk.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I don't use a tablet. Just a pencil, a mouse, a scanner/camera, and Paint Tool SAI for my drawings. My newest one which was on my dA account was used by all of these.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might try bringing out my mouse and working on 'em in Sai that way but after using a tablet ahh. ;;

but on the upside i ordered a new tablet pen which will be coming in next thursday.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
193. man, i wish i were good at drawing, i guess i can still make 3D stuff though. maybe i would be better at digital drawing, i'v been curious about colors 3D, is it any good?

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I always use a tablet for digital art, even after scanning a traditional sketch. Although, because my scanner has been down for quite some time, I haven't been able to do that. It's pretty frustrating. bluh.
Also! Colors 3D is amazing! I was messing around with it a little while ago, and it's a really swell app. I'd definitely recommend it.

There's some amazing stuff done with it, too. o3o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm one of the few people on the internet that likes the look of pencil on paper better than digital it seems.

Swimming was always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back