• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
198. well i don't have anything left on the subject, let me attempt to change it, is pound cake awesome or what?!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

That's totally not an Egoraptor reference or anything. Nope, not at all.
To answer your question though, I've actually never had pound cake. o3o

Also, yeah. I'm with Pokey there. xD;
There's also the fact that my colouring supplies are limited, so digital's pretty much the main thing I can really turn to for that, haha. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I sketch then bring it over onto the computer (lately using my phone because what is a scanner haaa) in which i pen over it. Of course, things change when I do that to make it look (hopefully) ultimately better. But using the pen tool in photoshop can be tedious and doing the same thing on sai with a tablet is just loads easier. soyeah.

and i just finished drawing a sketch of something really strange because of plurk ahhh.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

tumblr_m1r0wq4XT51r2kjgmo2_400.gif

Dang that caused my eyes to make my vision all wobbly! Q-Q

Years

I can't believe so many people voted for me in MOTY, I wonder if the supportership bug hitting me had something to do with it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's going to be no MOTY polls in Other Trivia unless you include the PPC that I need to put up later today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back