• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
IV/nature on Furfrou and Raikou?

I will check when I get home, but I do know the furfrou I have cloned already is nothing special at all besides being shiny.

I also have:
shiny crawdaunt
shiny castform
shiny roserade
shiny torterra

OOO :) If you wish to work out a deal with a few of those for the two you wanted, that is motivation enough for me to try some more cloning:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

I'm so so sorry but I don't have either of those cloned at the moment and after the last big cloning I had to do, I'm feeling kinda lazy on that. XD. I put something in the op earlier today about needing several for one just to try and motivate me, haha.

I think that crawdaunt in box 20 looks good:)

Ok thanks, just message me hen you are on and we can trade.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
OMG I just saw the shiny Butterfree episode the other night and cried my eyes out and you have a shiny one up. ;o; I'd like that please. You can check my shop for whatever non-legendary you'd like, of course. :)

Years
I have these is you want them: ?
shiny torterra
shiny monferno
shiny prinplup
shiny starly
That would be awesome:) did you see something you wanted:)

OMG I just saw the shiny Butterfree episode the other night and cried my eyes out and you have a shiny one up. ;o; I'd like that please. You can check my shop for whatever non-legendary you'd like, of course. :)

And here I thought you had forgotten about Lil ol' me:)
I will take a look:)
Edit: um...where is your shop? I might have over looked it but I didn't see it:)

Edit 2: I found it:) how about a shiny shinx nicknamed luxio?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That would be awesome:) did you see something you wanted:)

And here I thought you had forgotten about Lil ol' me:)
I will take a look:)
Edit: um...where is your shop? I might have over looked it but I didn't see it:)

Edit 2: I found it:) how about a shiny shinx nicknamed luxio?

Sorry for the delay, busy transporting pokes over and not atm I didn't see any thing, but I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back