• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Thanks everyone for your help! You will all be credited with your information;)

I shall get started on the program as soon as possible, which will probably be friday, as I have a very busy schedule at the moment. Positions of responsibility that I won't bore you with:D

Swampert 22

Years
PokéStarter GB

First off, Mods, sorry for the double-post, please forgive me! :D

I made the starter editor for Red/Blue/Yellow/Green as was suggested, and it does what you would expect quite frankly. Apart from the fact that you cannot change the level at which you recieve your starter. Maybe it's ASM, I don't know... If anybody does know where it can be located in any of the ROMs, then please let me know!

pokestartergb.png

Download PokéStarter GB here, or in the main post.

Please let me know of any bugs, glitches in game blah, blah, blah... Plus, tell me if you like it!

swampert22

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2008
works a complete treat, I've always wandered what it would be like starting yellow with the hero and rivals starters being switched...

and I still beat him with the Eevee :)

thanks ;)

Swampert 22

Years
works a complete treat, I've always wondered what it would be like starting yellow with the hero and rivals starters being switched...

and I still beat him with the Eevee :)

thanks ;)

Your welcome!

On a side note, I fixed a little bug with PokéStarter GB, if you selected 'Default Selection' when a Yellow ROM was loaded then it would give the defaults for Red/Blue/Green version. It is now fixed! I updated the link...

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Hey, great new tool swampert22!

I'll be using it for my hack!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2009
your tools are so frick'nly awesome! me wants more!
are you maybe planning on a trainer editor for D/P? or maybe gym/Efour editor for D/P?
if so, thanks alot and keep up the good work!

Swampert 22

Years
your tools are so frick'nly awesome! me wants more!
are you maybe planning on a trainer editor for D/P? or maybe gym/Efour editor for D/P?
if so, thanks alot and keep up the good work!

Cheers man! I'm glad you like my tools...:D

I think Gabe_C, formerly Sebbe made a Gym/Elite4 Editor for D/P, the link should be on this forum, or alternatively, you can just go to my website www.swamperttools.co.nr and download it from the downloads section.

PokéSpam have made a trainer editor too, so there is not a lot of point me making one too, as it would be more than likely pretty much the same...:(

Swampert 22

Years
Denjuu Editor SP

I have created something a little different from the usual, in that it is not a Pokémon hacking tool. It is actually for the games Keitai Denjuu Telefang Speed and Power version. You may know them as the horribly translated bootleg game, 'Pokémon Diamond'.

Anyway, this tool edits the base stats of all the Denjuu, which are the Electric Monsters.

denjuumodevo.png

Download it in the main post if you want to screw around with the game a little:D

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Hahaha, that's cool, I wish there was a decent translation for those two games, maybe I'd be able to understand what I was doing better!

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Nice! I've bookmarked it, I'm going to have a look around there tomorrow after I get some sleep hahaha.

Years
I have created something a little different from the usual, in that it is not a Pokémon hacking tool. It is actually for the games Keitai Denjuu Telefang Speed and Power version. You may know them as the horribly translated bootleg game, 'Pokémon Diamond'.

Anyway, this tool edits the base stats of all the Denjuu, which are the Electric Monsters.

denjuueditorsp.png

Download it if you want to screw around with the game a little:D

Enjoy!

Lol, I thought about hacking that game a while ago, never got around to it, but good job on the program :D

Swampert 22

Years
Lol, I thought about hacking that game a while ago, never got around to it, but good job on the program :D

If you saw how easy the data is layed out, then you would have made it to.
(Go have a look on DataCrystal if you want)
Basically, I just modified PokéEdit DS, to read the data from the Telefang ROMs, removed and changed a few combo boxes and it was done :D

EDIT:

I have updated several bugs in Denjuu Editor SP that were brought to my attention. Aswell, now you can also view the Denjuu names in English, Bootleg or Romaji, depending on how you know the names of the Denjuu. Quite useful I think!

swampert22

Last edited:

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Apart from the fact that you cannot change the level at which you recieve your starter. Maybe it's ASM, I don't know...
Byte is at 0x01D203. It is part of an ASM routine, and affects the level of all three starters; no way to change this without rewriting the ASM.

Swampert 22

Years
Byte is at 0x01D203. It is part of an ASM routine, and affects the level of all three starters; no way to change this without rewriting the ASM.

That's awesome info mate, thanks for it! I shall add that into the game as soon as possible. Obviously this is only for Red/Blue, do have any info on the location of the starter's level in yellow version?

Thanks,

swampert22

Years
That's awesome info mate, thanks for it! I shall add that into the game as soon as possible. Obviously this is only for Red/Blue, do have any info on the location of the starter's level in yellow version?

Thanks,

swampert22
Into the game as soon as possible? :P
Well since that's been given I can easily find the starter level in yellow. Just look for a similiar ASM code as to what was given by IIMarkus. 1CB61 is the Yellow offset.

Swampert 22

Years
Into the game as soon as possible? :P
Well since that's been given I can easily find the starter level in yellow. Just look for a similiar ASM code as to what was given by IIMarkus. 1CB61 is the Yellow offset.

Haha well, I meant program:D Yep good idea, I shall just look at the code and see if I can find it!

EDIT: I have been updating my Denjuu Editor again! Now you can edit the pallete of each Denjuu with a very easy to use colour picker. Here is an example of the pallete editing in game.

paletteeditedbattle.png

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Years
Hey the tools you made they are awesome and very useful

Thanks PrimalMario! (cool name by the way):D

I have yet again updated the Denjuu Editor SP, this time to incorporate new discoveries made by Blaziken257, over at the Telefang Hacking Forum. The update allows you to edit the Reform/Test evolutions of each Denjuu, which could prove quite useful!

The update can be downloaded here!

swampert22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back