• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
There's plenty of time for that ;)
Wes will post more updates when he feels that it's the right time ;)

Yeah- in the meantime, first time posters with white-screen problems can pollute the thread- "keep it warm for him".
Sorry, don't mean to be sarcastic. But really- I know, nobody's gonna pressure him into updating the thread, but he should get it closed until he does so, in order to stop the thread from.. Becoming any more cluttered. Because, anytime I see people post here, they're.. As I've said, a majority of them are new users who wont bother reading the thread to find out how to solve the White Screen Problem. (ASK XENOBLADE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE).
Anyway, just my opinion.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES

Hello for all, they forgive for my absence, but I stow with many problems in the college, that had moved away to me from hacking, even so now return with all force, I I will answer the questions of all later, now I go to bring up to date. Well before you are welcome I want to say that I improved YELLOW TOWN and CITY CENTRAL , and already I have almost all the ready maps of ZHERY only lack 2 maps, and that I will go to start to work in scripts, and later I will work in the LAURÈN (2° Region of hack) maps.

pokmonlightplatinumupda.png

Let's Go!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2011
Wow I would love to play this but Gpsp will not let me, well it crashes however it looks beast.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Hmm nice new Central but I think you misspelled the 2 cities :)
You probably meant Snowice city and Dragonbreath (it'd look better without capitalized B :))
Actually, with DragonBreath City, I assume he's naming it after the move, which in the English games does have the "B" in breath capitalized.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
whoa love it....nice tiles

Boa sorte com o hack, um dos meus favoritos :)

When the new beta is going to be released?cant wait

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Actually, with DragonBreath City, I assume he's naming it after the move, which in the English games does have the "B" in breath capitalized.

But I think it's a grammar mistake.
So that's why I will change the City's name in the translation from
"DragonBreath City" to "Dragon Breath City".

Anyways, Wesley, the updates are pretty awesome.
Good luck.

whoa love it....nice tiles

Boa sorte com o hack, um dos meus favoritos :)

When the new beta is going to be released?cant wait

The new beta will be released when the whole Hack is
completed.

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
wow new updates i waited this game since April 10th, 2009 and im stiil waiting good job wes you are the man and good luck to college i know how it is there

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
But I think it's a grammar mistake.
So that's why I will change the City's name in the translation from
"DragonBreath City" to "Dragon Breath City".

Anyways, Wesley, the updates are pretty awesome.
Good luck.

The new beta will be released when the whole Hack is
completed.
WoW really? :( i think i will need to wait some months xD

This hack is great...Cant wait to play the finish version

good luck wes

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Yeah, I've been having trouble's with the very first version of this, none of the beta's I couldn't figure out how to download the beta's. I got all the way up until like the "Weather Institute" or whatever it's called and I was about to fight the Steam Admin, and I fought her a few times... lost and then reloaded the save and tried a game and the screen "froze" in the sense that I can still move, I still hear all the actions of me running into walls and everything and the screen "moves" but the actions are all frozen, if this makes any sense, I don't really understand computers much, but I understand how to get the emulator to work and that's about it, any help would be great.

Years
UPDATES

Hello for all, they forgive for my absence, but I stow with many problems in the college, that had moved away to me from hacking, even so now return with all force, I I will answer the questions of all later, now I go to bring up to date. Well before you are welcome I want to say that I improved YELLOW TOWN and CITY CENTRAL , and already I have almost all the ready maps of ZHERY only lack 2 maps, and that I will go to start to work in scripts, and later I will work in the LAURÈN (2° Region of hack) maps.

pokmonlightplatinumupda.png

Let's Go!!

New map.......! Very nice. The Snowice city is very cool. Want to see more of your work. Good luck and waiting for new beta for play.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Furanki : I know that but it just looks weird =)
Your Highness : I think the name with space is worse xD
SBP : I'd bet on Wes' gym... Dept. Store should have 2 doors.
Well, at least it's more accurate in grammar.

WoW really? :( i think i will need to wait some months xD

This hack is great...Cant wait to play the finish version

good luck wes
I'm not joking. It's Wesley's decision, not mine.

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
WOW verry nice wes :)
this is one of verry good congrats wes :DD
I wish you the verry best and hope you suseed in your hack
so far soo good :)

Back