• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Say, Pirate Hunter coming in here and starting a competition with the PQ gave me an idea for an RP. It would be a parody RP, where the player plays themselves. What do you lot think of this idea? XD I would just go ahead and make it, but I have no ideas for a plot beyond the premise...

I might join it. XD Although, I would be balancing a lot of RPs at a time...Eh, I'll join it anyways. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Got the backstory/plot of my RP down. I'll post it here because I am not very confident ;; So please tell me if it's confusing or stupid or something like that, all right?

Spoiler:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
I Would Join, Only Because I Gave You The Idea. But You Would Have To Expand A Bit On Where You're Going With This. By The Way, Who Is The Moderator Here? Is There One? Because I Just Submitted My RP, And I Would Like For Him To Check On It As Soon As Possible.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
The moderator is Skymin, and she is currently not on right now (she lives in Australia, I think?). And she'll get to it in time, don't worry :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
WHOA GUYS, I GO TO WORK THEN I GO TO SLEEP AND YOU GUYS POST TWO PAGES OF STUFF!!! THANKS GUYS. THANKS.

Okay, to reply to everything:

Welcome to all the new people! I usually go through the submitted roleplays and stuff once every two days or so, so be calm and just wait it out! I have a bit to get through today (like, the RPAs and I'm thinking of rewriting the rules XD) so I'll get to it when I can.

I actually like the idea of the PQ, as in a bunch of people collaborating story ideas and such. I actually do it myself with Ichiro and used to with Sweet_Dreams when she wasn't schooling. The PQ is so mysterious and exclusive though, but I've never really seen it as an "elite" club. I've just seen it as more of a homework group that gets together every now and again to help eachother out. Though, i do like the idea, i've never had any real interest in joining it. If anything, I'd make my own group but I already kind of do but it's not official or whatever.

OH! You got the emblems wrong hahaha. I'll be giving them out soonish. I tried to make it so I could give out these emblems when i saw excellence in the fields (such as sign up writing or being funny etc).

On the note of the RPAs, I would agree it is a little bit of a popularity contest. I actually tried to sway that by making previous winners not being able to vote for, but it does seem the most popular roleplays and members still got the votes. I'm not saying that it was all undeserved, but I would like to see some of our more humble members seen in the limelight. Like... if you guys remembered Eight or Alley Cat? I know alley cat is still bumming around somewhere and eight hasn't been active for a month but they were both excellent Rpers, but their work never really saw much of light. I wanted the people you dont see much of to get more attention. but oh well. people only vote for who they see.

and... long post is long. time for me to get to work on those RPAs.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Now, now, we're all equally good at RPing; we just have different styles~ The RPA is public opinion, and "Best RPer" is just a title with no meaning. After all, the only thing you get out of it is an emblem; no special responsibilities or benefits, right? :P And I personally think the PQ is a bit biased; quite a few RPers who should be in it aren't :3 Not trying to flame anyone, I'm just saying.

Those who want to join can actually well, join :3 It's not like it's hard to enter. I know there's a lotta people out there that's really good but I guess they hadn't said anything about entering... The reason the PQ's established because I want everyone to feel comfortable, to be a little 'family', to make them feel that they're not alone, and that we've got our teammate's back.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years
As Halloween is coming up soon I had an idea "The Frost Bites" three RPs all set in the same town in the 1700's. The general plot of each one is in November snow cuts off the village from the rest of the world. One person will have been bitten by a monster and is a threat to the rest of the village. You must try to survive. So far I have three plots, a werewolf and having to survive the week around the full moon. A vampire just as three days of endless night are approaching. And a zombie attack while you must also survive the bitter cold. Would anyone be interested.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Those who want to join can actually well, join :3 It's not like it's hard to enter. I know there's a lotta people out there that's really good but I guess they hadn't said anything about entering... The reason the PQ's established because I want everyone to feel comfortable, to be a little 'family', to make them feel that they're not alone, and that we've got our teammate's back.

furthermore...there are a lot of people that's very good in RPing out there. I just think that they're too good to join this little crappy group xD Seriously, like Skymin, Miss D, they're too good and jeez I feel so dang small compared to them. Like Skymin, she's been here for years. Roswell too. I've been here for...less than one. It's embarrassing to invite them D: and they're probably too good anyway :3 to them, the PQ probably looks like a newborn baby making way to reality. And it really is. Since this looks like a toy to them...I didn't, and haven't, invited anyone that experienced. D:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Lets not jump to any conclusions now... ^^;;

I mean look, bottom line tbh: RPing's fun! :3

Its not something to be used to measure people on who's-better-than-who; although, you could make it a competition and that would be fun, but hey; that only goes so far. ^^;;
I don't mind if I were to be in a group like that; the sole purpose, like you said, is to help each other out, is mostly all. :3

/though I'm more of a comedy writer, so I dunno. xD

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Perhaps when the PQ...Matures, I suppose. Current state ain't good enough for you guys. Some people might be confused since I haven't invited the really good ones yet. but that's because we aren't ready to move on yet. When we're ready maybe :)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@Miha- Michaela No, because while you've been away for long periods of time, I've been focusing primarily here. :P

We should probably take this back to the VMs now...lol

*thinks of something to write about RP discussions.*

So how about that Fire Emblem RP? Anyone still interested? :D

You, sir, have my attention. I'm interested.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
So everyone, check out the RP CO-GMed by me and Nideous Dystopia. You oplay as yourself in this RP where you are pulled into the world of Pokemon to stop a totalitarian regime. It'll be awesome.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
As Halloween is coming up soon I had an idea "The Frost Bites" three RPs all set in the same town in the 1700's. The general plot of each one is in November snow cuts off the village from the rest of the world. One person will have been bitten by a monster and is a threat to the rest of the village. You must try to survive. So far I have three plots, a werewolf and having to survive the week around the full moon. A vampire just as three days of endless night are approaching. And a zombie attack while you must also survive the bitter cold. Would anyone be interested.

Um... you could make that all one RP, but set it in three towns. Then after those events conclude, you could make something bigger that explains why those three towns were all... attacked and all at the same time. It could be interesting :3

@-Nocturnal - Was I invited or did I just join? BECAUSE I AM NOT-...! ... ... ...Okay, I am horrible X3 I've only been RPing for a little more than a year... and I have come a ways I guess, but I'm not too great.
...I also think that the first RP I was ever in was one of the best, but I'm not tellin' anything more! Lol... that was a bit off topic XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Um... you could make that all one RP, but set it in three towns. Then after those events conclude, you could make something bigger that explains why those three towns were all... attacked and all at the same time. It could be interesting :3

@-Nocturnal - Was I invited or did I just join? BECAUSE I AM NOT-...! ... ... ...Okay, I am horrible X3 I've only been RPing for a little more than a year... and I have come a ways I guess, but I'm not too great.
...I also think that the first RP I was ever in was one of the best, but I'm not tellin' anything more! Lol... that was a bit off topic XD

(knows what RP you're talking about) Kuku.

I honestly cannot remember what my first RP was...It was like some Acadmey+The Curse of the Moonstone...I think. It was either that or the Almia League. Or another one that I forgot the name of, but I used a Miharu and Satoshi at the same time...

Kris (this is on purpose), shush. You're an amazing RPer! If you say that you're not awesome, than I am not awesome at RPing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Lol, -Nocturnal, I'm glad someone thinks i'm great. XD

The first one I was in was one that I made. It was quite terrible when I look back on it but it brings back some lulzy times.

I do like the idea behind dystopia, how we play as ourselves. Such a clever idea. XD I really want to bring alive a RP version of a story me and my friend wrote called "Reality Paradox" where we go into a game world and it would be very cool if we played as ourselves, but you know. I'm a terrible GM from past experiences so i may keep it developing until i really get something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back