• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
So today I was bored and I drew the boring face of a bore-some Special Ops unit:
Spoiler:

You are really good at this! Keep the fan art coming!

Spoiler:

This feature...!! I LOVE THIS FEATURE. It's on some other forums I go on and it's super convenient. But I didn't realize it was here too... That's cool. =P

If Aizen did get out, I would facepalm so hard and for so long, my hand would be permanently stuck to my face. -__-

And I like the new appearances for all the characters. ^__^

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
manga
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
He's a very lucky guy, it seems.
Also, I just kinda noticed, that of all the club on the front page of Other Clubs, we have the second longest running cub, and the longest running club hasn't been posted in since the September Third. We're quite active, aren't we? :D Makes me kinda proud to be here. XD
Wow, that's awesome.
Wait, we were actually gonna compile that arm collection...? XD That's seriously funny. =P
Zam did XP
And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.
I didn't know you were the second poster XD I think I came fairly late. Sort of.
I guess it's because we always have something to discuss, be it anime, manga or the fan stuff business.
Yeah, plus, we can have quite a lot of members. Literally up to 65 if Zam also has seated members.

XD We should all be proud for keeping it going. :3 We have plenty of people here who keep it active. In fact, I don't know if anybody knows this, but when you are in the Other Clubs section, you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=217263
I love that feature, it's SO useful for collecting some data Which I should do more of.

As you can see there. :3 So, I'd like to say: ILPEH IS KICKING OUR REAR ENDS GUYS LET'S PICK UP THE PACE. xD
Ahaha, at one point, I was trying to post a lot to overtake Charizard*. Though I'm surprised I have more than TWICE as much as our fifth most active member (-Lapras-).

You should see my postcount in the other club. The top 5 people have: 684, 482, 429, 328 and 310 posts. Guess which one I am :p
So today I was bored and I drew the boring face of a bore-some Special Ops unit:
Spoiler:
Wow, I really like that. The massive close up gives us a lot of focus on his eyes in particular, which I really like.

Years
Anyone who is editing the timeline? The name is Shishigawara, not Sushi. >.> idk who did that

I just remembered this gagpage which is really neatly drawn-google aizen troll
Spoiler:

Haha, that's a nice one.

If Aizen did get out, I would facepalm so hard and for so long, my hand would be permanently stuck to my face. -__-

XD I'd like to see you to.

You should see my postcount in the other club. The top 5 people have: 684, 482, 429, 328 and 310 posts. Guess which one I am :p

Guess which is mine as well

Wow, I really like that. The massive close up gives us a lot of focus on his eyes in particular, which I really like.

Ditto.

On a Bleach related note, I miss Unohana T.T

-Jared-

Years
He's a very lucky guy, it seems.

Ahaha, at one point, I was trying to post a lot to overtake Charizard*. Though I'm surprised I have more than TWICE as much as our fifth most active member (-Lapras-).

Spoiler:

That's because you have done a great job at keeping the club active. ^__^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Anyone who is editing the timeline? The name is Shishigawara, not Sushi. >.> idk who did that
Ahaha, hilarious.

Spoiler:

That's because you have done a great job at keeping the club active. ^__^
Spoiler:

I prefer to look at it like "I have no life". XD I'd rather self-deprecate, than take compliments.
You... You never looked at the first page and scrolled down just a bit...? =O LE GASP.

...lol
I'm sure I have, but you know how forgetful I am :p Plus, I don't really need to scroll down that far (if I want to see the first post), so there's not real reason for me to look at it that often.

Guess who is the second poster in the other club?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
...Yeah, this week's episode was crap too.
Just the usual low quality fighting and out of sync talking.

Though the last few minutes were saved by random plot points, a couple of good scenes, and a big heap of boring talk about why friendship is so important.

...The ending featured Gin, but didn't include the part that actually was about Gin? :'(

-Jared-

Years
...Yeah, this week's episode was crap too.
Just the usual low quality fighting and out of sync talking.

Though the last few minutes were saved by random plot points, a couple of good scenes, and a big heap of boring talk about why friendship is so important.

...The ending featured Gin, but didn't include the part that actually was about Gin? :'(

I know right! I mean, did anyone else notice the spinning Ichigo in the wind kido last episode? Or was it the episode before that...anyways, point is, they really weren't trying hard, at least then. That or the budget was really low. >__>

Years
Spoiler:

One thing I'm wondering, is that his zanpakto? Wasn't Shinso a wakizashi, not a katana?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
One thing I'm wondering, is that his zanpakto? Wasn't Shinso a wakizashi, not a katana?
No, it's not his. I thought it was weird first, but looking back at the earlier endings, every single one seems to be the same little odd-looking Tensa Zangetsu.

It would've been cooler if it actually was their zanpakuto showing, but oh well.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilp said:
It happens often in the other club, it's just a surprise that it doesn't happen here, I guess.

Yeah, I got that, but I'm not TRYING to kick you out <.< I just thought that you should know that the option was there, that if you wanted to leave which you do, then you could.

Would be interesting to see though. Heck, if I could I would.

Well duh, I was being oblivious on purpose. It fun to mess with you. So easy. XD

Pikapal said:
You are really good at this! Keep the fan art coming!

Spoiler:

Agreed!

Spoiler:

Smile! said:

Oh my bad.
Long names are long, I actually forgot that his real name wasn't Sushi. XD

Years
Manga
Spoiler:

You'd never guess which of those posting numbers are mine.
*Vanishes*

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hehe that sounds really cool.

How soon do we have to PM info? I'd like to have time to create a character sketch and a little more info.

Also, my Zanpakuto info is in the second post. LOL

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hehe that sounds really cool.

How soon do we have to PM info? I'd like to have time to create a character sketch and a little more info.
One week, starting today. Zameric showed my your persona's profile on the other club on Serebii, but feel free to send me any altered one.

On a side note:
Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
My character should be a little different on here because I have a different rank. the overall personality would probably be similar though, more or less.

Anyway I can try to send you some more info. Though a week seems a little short because I have soooo much to do this week... LOL But I'll try to get stuff in.

As for the question, I'm not a fan of MMORPGs so I wouldn't play it. I don't care if there would be one or not, since it wouldn't interest me and I'd probably just ignore it, unless there was something really super epic about it.

Years
Something new is coming to the Bleach Fan Club...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEE This is cool 8D I have the link to my profile here, you want me to PM that to you?

Absolutely 8D

Well duh, I was being oblivious on purpose. It fun to mess with you. So easy. XD

Oh my bad.
Long names are long, I actually forgot that his real name wasn't Sushi. XD

Yes that is. 8D

lol, you're similar to ILPy

No, it's not his. I thought it was weird first, but looking back at the earlier endings, every single one seems to be the same little odd-looking Tensa Zangetsu.

It would've been cooler if it actually was their zanpakuto showing, but oh well.

Oh... Zangetsu. No wonder. XD
Sick of Getsuga Tensho

Would you like for a Bleach MMORPG to exist? Would you play it, if there was one? Or would you rather stay in the personal-type games?
... I never played any Bleach games XD except for a modified LF game so yeah. :P

Years
anime
Spoiler:

Well I already play a digimon one, so why not?
I'd bet it be limited though, since Zanpaktou can almost become any kind of weapon.
Just imagine trying make Ilp's Zanpaktou...>.<

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I've never played a Bleach game, but if there was a well made MMO with good personalization options, then I'd at least give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back