• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Gabri

m8
Years
A new one:

You're out!
Normal Magic Card

Choose a card on your opponent's field and remove it from play.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
A new one:

You're out!
Normal Magic Card

Choose a card on your opponent's field and remove it from play.

Because Raiza, Smashing Ground are not enough, let's make a remove from play 1-1 trade off that works for monsters and backrow. Yes, certainly not broken.

will be nice to remove my own necroface this way though XD

crazy101

The Rocketboi
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2007
Master of the Corridors
level 12 / dark/warrior/ effect
3100/100
Ultra Rare

effect
This monster needs to be tribute summoned by sacrificing all the monster on your side of the field (there needs to at least be 4) after this monster has been summoned if it does not attack on the battle phase increase its attack by 1000 points and after the first turn this monster will continuously gain 1000 attack points until a maximum of 9000 and after this monster reaches the maximum attack the attack points will shift to defense points until destroyed

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Master of the Corridors
-4 tribute summon is horrible. We should've stopped reading from here >> (I mean, Plasma is already considered insanely tough to get out, and that's only 3 tribute for special summon.) Nothing but dump/revive for this guy.
-an effect that does nothing but increase attack power... I think that I've ranted on and on about this too much: an effect that boosts your attack power moderately do not help at all. If you already got 3k atk power, I honestly doubt that there is a severe need to boost it higher. The only atk booster I can see that are useful is A Forces for Six Samurai, White Horned Dragon and Injection Fairy Lily. A Forces boosts more than one monster without any sacrifice to speed (so better than command knight in this sense.) White Horned Dragon removes spell to make fun of magician of faith and can boost beyond more than half of its original attack power usually. Injection Lily's power boost is just obvious why there is use for it. This one? not much.
-will it ever last 5 rounds enough to activate the rest of the effects... >>

Not to mention this monster has no type. It better be spellcaster to get benefits of magical dimension, and even then...

Drifting Snow
Normal Trap

Activate this card when a Snowhorn monster is targetted by your opponent's card effect. Tribute the targeted monster in order to special summon a Snowhorn monster whose star level is equal to or lower than the star level of the targeted monster, +2, from your hand or deck.

(original snowhorn monsters are found at: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2864543&postcount=753)

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
King of Pain
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 1900/ Def 1000
When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon two copies of "King of Pain" from your hand or deck. Monsters summoned by this effect may not be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon.

Sending out an SOS
Counter Trap
You may only activate this card if your opponent declares a direct attack. Special summon one "Musical Police Force" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Musical Police Force
Monster/Warrior/Dark/Effect/4*
Atk 1000/ Def 1000
If your opponent declares an attack on this monster, flip a coin. If heads, negate the attack and end their battle phase. When this monster is special summoned by the effect of a trap card, send two cards from the opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Bass Master S.
Monster/Light/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1600
If you activate an effect requiring a coin flip while this monster is on the field, you may send one card from your hand to the graveyard in order to activate that monster's effect again.

Master Drummer Sc.
Monster/Warrior/Earth/Effect/4*
Atk 1400/ Def 1800
When this monster is face-up on the field, if you activate an effect requiring a coin flip, draw a card.

Master Guitarist A.
Monster/Warrior/Wind/Effect/4*
Atk 1800/ Def 1400
When this monster is on the field, if you activate an effect requiring a coin-flip, you may discard one card from the opponent's hand.

Music Pull
Continuous Spell
Declare one monster on your side of the field. Your opponent must declare an attack on the selected monster at least once per turn, if able. During your standby phase, you must discard one monster card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

OOC: If I get a little more inspiration, expect to see more flippers. Oh, and the first to guess what I'm referencing gets a cookie. :3

Gabri

m8
Years
King Of Pain: Good effect. But I think the ATK power is a bit low for a Tribute monster. That one is useful, but I think it would be more if it had a bit more ATK (let's say 200-300 more).

Nothing to say about the others.

Two new ones:

Link the Hero
8 Stars
EARTH/Warrior/Effect
ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2500

Effect: If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon one "Princess Zelda" from your Hand to your side of the field.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Zelda
7 Stars
LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 2500

Effect: If you have any "Link the Hero" in your Graveyard, pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it to your side of the field.

(Yeah, these ones were based in LoZ)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
King of Pain: Actually, it's quite fine as it is. Raising it to 2100 would be pretty crazy since that would mean you could suicide this into Cyber Dragon and then proceed to ram your opponent with two Cyber Dragons' worth of beating power. x.x It's currently strong enough to hit over non-tributes, and your opponent really, REALLY should prefer blasting this with a card effect, because giving your opponent (who could very well be smirking with a copy of Brain Control in his hand) two 1900 Atk beatsticks just isn't too much fun.

Sending out an SOS: It's not this card I have an issue with, it's the one it summons. >.<

Musical Police Force: This one is actually pretty crazy. Fifty-fifty chance of a free Negate Attack on a Reinforcement-, Warrior Lady- and Tomato-searchable Crush Card-viable monster? Uh-huh...and that's not even getting into what this does with Second Coin Toss.

Bass Master S.: Because Musical Police Force and Sasuke Samurai #4 obviously aren't enough of a pain in the rear as it is.

Master Drummer Sc.: I can see it now...Bass Master, Sasuke Samurai #4 and Fairy Box working in tandem to create a crazy coin toss draw and monster removal engine.

Master Guitarist A.: Make that a draw, monster removal, and hand destruction engine. Now with a Zombie Master-size beatstick to its name as well. Pretty wild, pretty freakin' wild.

Music Pull: And with this we lock all attacks on Sasuke Samurai #4. Yayz for that.

ACC, you just created a decktype that will make players want to scream and lunge at your throat. x.x Basically, there's a heckuva lot of crazy gambling action going on, but those draw and discard effects actually make it viable. This also means that Blowback Dragon reaches new heights. (Draw a card, discard a card from your opponent's hand, and destroy a card on your opponent's field for no extra cost. If your opponent wants to attack, they'll have to lose another card, give you another card, and succeed in a coin flip so Fairy Box doesn't kill the monster; two flips if its Sasuke Samurai #4 on the other end, and easily four if you have Second Coin Toss and Bass Master out, each flip yielding a draw and a discard =O) I imagine a deck built around these would be one of the most frustrating things you could ever face in a children's card game. <.<

Link and Zelda: bleah, still too generic and a really big bother to get out on the field in the first place. After that...eh, then it's crazy recursion exploit time. Dunno'...I'm still missing something here. >.<

Aaaanyway;

Netherworld Exchange
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard. Remove the destroyed monster from play, then select one level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play (other than the monster removed by this card's effect) and Special Summon it to the Field.

Oh my, this card has netherworld in its name too. Coincidence or sign? The tension is rising. xD

Gabri

m8
Years
Not rating today *yawns*...

Well, before a good sleep, this card:

Recoil Effect
Normal Trap Card

If your opponent declares a Direct Attack, decrease his/her Life Points by 1000.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Netherworld Exchange: Hmm......synergy with the last one, but...I think I'll wait for the rest of the set. ;)

Recoil Effect: Magic Cylinder >>>>> this. Sakuretsu Armor >>> this. Not worth it at all.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You forgot Dimension Wall. All things considered, that's perhaps the clearest substitute. ;3

Anyways, since the whole suspense-building thing is getting really old:

Netherworld Warlock
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), you may select a total of four Spell Cards from your or your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play. For each Spell Card that has been removed from play, increase the Atk and Def of this card by 200.

Netherworld Trickster
Pyro/Effect
1 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When your opponent declares an attack against this face-up card on the Field, you may select one face-down Spell or Trap card on your opponent's Field and place it in your Spell and Trap card zone, then flip the selected card face-up. If activation requirements are met, activate the card then remove it from play after the effect has been resolved, otherwise the card is returned to your opponent's Field in its original position.

Netherworld Enkindler
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1400 Atk / 1200 Def

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, select one Pyro type monster with an Atk of 1500 or less (other than "Netherworld Enkindler") that has been removed from play and Special Summon it to your Field, then remove this card in your Graveyard from play.

Netherworld Tormentor
Pyro/Effect
1 Star/Dark
100 Atk / 100 Def

When this card battles with a monster on your opponent's Field, remove this card from play and control the monster that battled with this card until the end of the turn this effect is activated. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

Netherworld Prophet
Pyro/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and declare a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster). If the card you selected is of the type you declared, remove the selected card from play.

Netherfiend
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card is considered to be a "Netherworld" monster. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, remove all monster cards in both players' Graveyards from play. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the number of cards removed from play by this effect x 300.

Netherworld Infernal
Pyro/Effect
6 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 1300 Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove up to three cards in your Hand from play. For each card removed from play by this effect, remove a card from the top of each player's Deck from play. For each card removed from play by this card's effect, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

Descent to the Netherworld
Normal Spell

Remove one "Netherworld" monster in your Hand from play, then remove three cards from the top of your opponent's Deck from play.

Flight of the Spirits
Normal Trap

Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100 x the combined number of cards removed from play. After applying damage from this effect, both players unite their cards removed from play with their Decks, then shuffle their Decks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
You forgot Dimension Wall. All things considered, that's perhaps the clearest substitute. ;3

Substitute, maybe. Best replacement, probably not...

Anyways, since the whole suspense-building thing is getting really old:

Netherworld Warlock
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), you may select a total of four Spell Cards from your or your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play. For each Spell Card that has been removed from play, increase the Atk and Def of this card by 200.

Mini-White Horned Dragon? Not that bad.

Netherworld Trickster
Pyro/Effect
1 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When your opponent declares an attack against this face-up card on the Field, you may select one face-down Spell or Trap card on your opponent's Field and place it in your Spell and Trap card zone, then flip the selected card face-up. If activation requirements are met, activate the card then remove it from play after the effect has been resolved, otherwise the card is returned to your opponent.

I can see this getting teched in some decks as Mirror Force hate or anti-burn of some sort.

Netherworld Enkindler
Pyro/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1400 Atk / 1200 Def

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, select one Pyro type monster with an Atk of 1500 or less (other than "Netherworld Enkindler") that has been removed from play and Special Summon it to your Field, then remove this card in your Graveyard from play.

Hmm......new generation of searchers is here.

Netherworld Tormentor
Pyro/Effect
1 Star/Dark
100 Atk / 100 Def

When this card battles with a monster on your opponent's Field, remove this card from play and control the monster that battled with this card until the end of the turn this effect is activated. (Damage Calculation is applied normally)

Not bad. Effective ability but low enough stats to make it balanced. Evil trick when attacked.

Netherworld Prophet
Pyro/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select a card at random from your opponent's Hand and declare a card type (Spell, Trap, or Monster). If the card you selected is of the type you declared, remove the selected card from play.

Um, decent effect, but the stats are a bit too low to take advantage of it.

Netherfiend
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card is considered to be a "Netherworld" monster. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, remove all monster cards in both players' Graveyards from play. The original Atk and Def of this card becomes the number of cards removed from play by this effect x 300.

X_X Another friend for Frostweaver's Necroface deck. The potential on this thing late-game is staggering.

Netherworld Hellcaller
Pyro/Effect
6 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 1300 Def

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove up to three cards in your Hand from play. For each card removed from play by this effect, remove a card from the top of each player's Deck from play. For each card removed from play by this card's effect, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

Wait, so are the cards removed from your hand counted in that damage as well or what?

Descent to the Netherworld
Normal Spell

Remove one "Netherworld" monster in your Hand from play, then remove three cards from the top of your opponent's Deck from play.

>_> More mill...

Flight of the Spirits
Normal Trap

Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 100 x the combined number of cards removed from play. After applying damage from this effect, both players unite their cards removed from play with their Decks, then shuffle their Decks.

Um...Flight of the Spirits might be the most potent card of all, particularly with a RFG mill.

Anyway......I'm taking a break from finishing the Psycho Hero theme (as well as the actual key card of the set) for another inspiration:

Power of Zera
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Zera" in its card name. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 1200. When the equipped monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster with higher ATK than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Destiny of Zera
Normal Spell
You can only activate this when there is a face-up "Warrior of Zera" on your side of the field. Add 1 "Mazera DeVille" OR 1 "Archlord Zerato" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Hero of Zera
EARTH/Warrior
6 Stars/ATK 2550/DEF 1800
This warrior has won many fierce battles over the years, but still continues in his search for the power of the Archlords.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Substitute, maybe. Best replacement, probably not...

Depends, Sakuretsu serves a different role in a deck than the fakie in question so I don't think you can create an accurate comparison of the two. (It's kind of like trying to compare Premature Burial and Smashing Ground :\) I know if I was playing burn I'd certainly prefer springing Dimension Wall on my opponent's Cyber Dragon over simply destroying it with Sakuretsu. =O

Wait, so are the cards removed from your hand counted in that damage as well or what?

The wording is a little confusing here, but yes; those count too, meaning that this can drop down a grand total of 1800 burn in a single turn. Considering that it costs you three cards from your hand and the monster itself is a tribute one with those stats I figured it was a fair bargain. :3

Power of Zera: So Warrior of Zera is now a 3100-Atk piercing beatstick? Erm...you might want to consider cutting down on the Atk boost a little. (Maybe drop it down to 1000? It would still be Axe of Despair and Fairy Meteor Crush in one package) As it is, this also does some pretty crazy stuff with Zeradias, Herald of Heaven. =O

Destiny of Zera: And now a Mazera DeVille control deck has become that much easier to create, I see. It's a clean two for one on the CA too...maybe let it retrieve one card instead? Mazera is starting to look a bit too easy to play.

Hero of Zera: And vanilla beatdown's mid-level monster is now 50 points stronger. W00T, though short of pounding down Summoned Skull I don't see any great utility for this tiny boost.

Aaaanyway, it's time to add an odd bird to the Netherworld family...well, alright, not a bird precisely. xD

Netherworld Orchid
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 1200 Def

Remove three Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and remove it from play.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Depends, Sakuretsu serves a different role in a deck than the fakie in question so I don't think you can create an accurate comparison of the two. (It's kind of like trying to compare Premature Burial and Smashing Ground :\) I know if I was playing burn I'd certainly prefer springing Dimension Wall on my opponent's Cyber Dragon over simply destroying it with Sakuretsu. =O

I was actually referring to Magic Cylinder being the best replacement. Effect damage, yes. Barrel-able, yes. However, it doesn't require a Direct Attack AND prevents DD suicides. I know if I was playing burn I'd certainly prefer hitting the opponent for the full force of their Cyber Dragon as opposed to giving them a bit of damage and losing my monster in the process. ;)

Only case when that wouldn't be true: the attacking monster has an effect that activates on Battle Damage dealt, such as Don.

The wording is a little confusing here, but yes; those count too, meaning that this can drop down a grand total of 1800 burn in a single turn. Considering that it costs you three cards from your hand and the monster itself is a tribute one with those stats I figured it was a fair bargain. :3

Uh...with the Netherworld support you're giving and the other possibilities of this card *coughRFTDDcough*, I'm kind of hesitant to say this, but...it might not be too bad to increase the burn damage just a bit. For losing about half your hand I'd say that 300 or so per card might not be that bad...

Power of Zera: So Warrior of Zera is now a 3100-Atk piercing beatstick? Erm...you might want to consider cutting down on the Atk boost a little. (Maybe drop it down to 1000? It would still be Axe of Despair and Fairy Meteor Crush in one package) As it is, this also does some pretty crazy stuff with Zeradias, Herald of Heaven. =O

I have the boost that high because we're only looking at one nearly-unsearchable vanilla and three situational summons, one of which is a non-effect ritual. Granted, Destiny of Zera helps in that respect, but that's still deckspace being taken up, so I figured that would be rather reasonable. Besides, UWS can easily top that power boost, anyway, so...

......O_O I didn't even think of that one...D'oh!

Destiny of Zera: And now a Mazera DeVille control deck has become that much easier to create, I see. It's a clean two for one on the CA too...maybe let it retrieve one card instead? Mazera is starting to look a bit too easy to play.

...I was actually thinking of a Zerato control (Outstanding Dog Marron is a LIGHT monster, right...? :badsmile: ), but...I suppose just fetching the monster would be good enough, seeing as we've got Terraforming already.

Hero of Zera: And vanilla beatdown's mid-level monster is now 50 points stronger. W00T, though short of pounding down Summoned Skull I don't see any great utility for this tiny boost.

Beats out Cyber End with Power of Zera equipped. Otherwise......eh, I just wanted to do that :P.

Let us also not forget Frostosaurus...

Aaaanyway, it's time to add an odd bird to the Netherworld family...well, alright, not a bird precisely. xD

Netherworld Orchid
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1500 Atk / 1200 Def

Remove three Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play to negate the activation and effect of a Spell Card controlled by your opponent and remove it from play.

Hmm...Burial from a Different Dimension is quickly becoming your best friend, as is Necroface. I expect to see a Pot of Avarice for the RFG pile soon...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Netherworld Warlock- totally mini white horned dragon, though i like white horned more :x

Netherworld Trickster- situational, sadly... cause there are plenty of weird bluffs out there. Also, what happens if you snatched a normal spell card facedown? I think it goes back then?

Netherworld Enkindler- surprisingly works with volcanic decks too.

Netherworld Tormentor- Waboku offensive given new meaning, really.

Netherworld Prophet- weak version of don zaloog... yes you can remove it instead of graveyard, but then now it's down to a 1/3 chance x.x; lower attack power too with lower searchability =/

Netherfiend- Gren Maju Gazett or whatever its name is just got replaced very quickly. Necroface ftw on this one.

Netherworld Hellcaller- first of all the forbidden h world is mentioned inside this children's card game so we need a name change. So let's count... 1800 each summon. A lot, but then it's a one time thing and it requires tribute if it's normal summoned. Also, depletes your hand to do it continuously... strong burn but not reliable to make an entire deck around this burn. Let's see if we can abuse it instead.

Descend to the Netherworld- 2 for 3 in terms of milling... better hit necroface or else it's not really paying off.

Flight of the Spirits- the OHKO combo, and what makes RFG burn. Hellcaller can usually do enough damage and Flight of the Spirits can do a good 6000 sometimes (well my necroface deck can usually remove 20 cards with ease, and the other 20 not that easy... but yeah with the new netherworld cards, should be easy burn.)

Power of Zera- fine imho. I don't mind it working with zeradias, because hey zera can use zeradias decently well too to find the sanctuary. Plus, I mean, the entire deck is still super vulnerable to any S/T removal... and it's an equip. I think it's ok.

Destiny of Zera- fine again

Hero of Zera- but we got frostosaurus already... yeah I still don't see enough reason to use this.

Netherworld Orchid- basically negate spells once or twice at most, but most likely your opponent will beat up this thing directly. Needs protection... decent though.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Thanks to Judai and Manjyome's arrival, I've decided that Neo-Spacians need a little love. But first, to wet my whistle:

Full Contact
Normal Spell
Send one "Elemental Neos" and one monster specified on a fusion monster from your hand or deck to the graveyard. Special summon that fusion monster to the field.

Neo-Spacian Monarch Butterfly
Monster/Insect/Wind/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1600
When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, draw two cards. If there are no other "Neo-Spacian" monsters or "Chyrsalis" monsters on your side of the field, destroy this monster.

E-Hero Neos Gigas Alius
Monster/Light/Warrior/Effect/6*
Atk 2100/Def 0000
If there is at least one monster on your side of the field with "Chyrysalis", "Neo-Spacian", or "E-Hero" in its name, you may summon this monster without tribute. This monster's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos".

Well, that's all for now. And I think NGA just gave Big City a Cyber Dragon counter. :3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Awwright, I forgot about the h-word sensitivities. Is Infernal better? :3 Anyways, yeah, I think I'm keeping it as is because adding an additional 100 to the burn would already raise it to 2700, which would be pretty freakin' crazy.

As for Prophet: point taken, I've raised it to 1500/1600, giving it the advantage over Zaloog of being able to pound down recruiters and wall out Hydrogeddon.

Full Contact: Ehh...it's just not really Neos since it can't touch any of those e-hero fusions. Seeing as how it doesn't count as a real fusion summon, I don't know what I'd fuse with this, really. xP

Neo-Spacian Monarch Butterfly: Pretty sucky, really, since all the Neo-Spacians are so freakin' frail. Short of suiciding this on the turn you summon it you'll never get to cash in on that draw effect because your opponent will pick off the weaker neo-spacians and have this blow itself up instead. Oh, and where is Monarch Neos? Remember that he's supposed to be able to contact fusion with each one of his Neo-Spacian bum-chums. ;3

Gigas Alius: Hmm...pretty good; certainly beats regular Neos any day, though it would be even cooler if it was a special summon. (sort of like an E-Hero Grandmaster xD)

Aaaanyway:

Furnace Dragon
Dragon/Effect
3 Star/Fire
800 Atk / 1900 Def

For each card that is sent to the Graveyard while this card is face-up on the Field, increase the Atk of this card by 100. Discard one card from your Hand in order to select a card of the same type as the one you discarded (Spell, Trap, or Monster) on the Field and destroy it. If the selected card is face-down, flip it face-up (card effects are not activated) then, if the card is of the same type as the one you discarded, destroy it. Otherwise, return it to its original position.

Oja Defender
Continuous Trap

Whenever a card on your Field would be destroyed, you may discard one "Ojama" monster from your Hand instead. (Damage Calculation, if any, is applied normally)

Oja Recall
Normal Spell

Add one each of "Ojama Black", "Ojama Green", and "Ojama Yellow" from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Aaaand since I've gotten into the mood of making Ojama cards:

Ojama Delta Finale!
Normal Spell

The effect of this card can only be activated if you activated "Ojama Delta Hurricane!" on the same turn. Both players send all cards in their Hands and on their Fields except "Ojama" monsters to the Graveyard. Until the end of the turn this card is activated, the Atk of all "Ojama" monsters on the Field becomes 500 x the number of cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Ojamerization + Dimension Fusion + Delta Hurricane + Delta Finale + 4 or more card total in hands = OTKO. Yay for situationals. xD

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Oja Defender: Now just give me a reliable way to toss Ojamagic without Snipe Hunter and I'll be with you. And don't say "Dark World Dealings".

Oja Recall: Sort of like Ojamandala except it restores hand rather then field presence?

Ojama Delta Finale!: Situational, yes. I don't like the bit about needing ODH played. Let's just make it a replacement ODH and we'll have a more applicable Ojama OTK.

Patience, Monarch Neos will return...

E-Hero Monarch Neos
Monster/Light/Insect/Fusion/Effect/9*
Atk 3000/ Def 3000
E-Hero Neos+Neo-Spacian Monarch Butterfly
You may fusion summon this monster by returning the fusion material monsters to your deck while they are face-up on the field. At the end of your turn, send this monster to the graveyard unless "Neo-Space" is on the field. While this monster is on the field, draw two cards during each of your standby phases.

(Neos just became Uber-Neos. XD)

Neo-Spacian Viceroy Butterfly
Monster/Wind/Insect/Gemini/5*
Atk 1700/ Def 2000
This monster is treated as a normal monster when in your hand and in your graveyard. During your main phase, if this monster is on the field you may normal summon it. If so, it becomes an effect monster with the following effect(s):
-This monster is treated as "Neo-Spacian Monarch Butterfly". If this monster is returned to the deck, draw two cards.

Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab Ultimus
Monster/Fire/Insect/Gemini/4*
Atk 1900/ Def 1400
This monster is treated as a normal monster when in your hand and in your graveyard. During your main phase, if this monster is on the field you may normal summon it. If so, it becomes an effect monster with the following effect(s):
-Once per turn, during your standby phase, inflict four hundred points of direct damage to your opponent for each spell or trap card they control. This monster's name is treated as "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab".

Neo-Spacian Ultimate Grand Mole
Monster/Earth/Beast/Gemini/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1600
-This monster's name is treated as "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole". If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, return all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to their hand.

Neo-Spacian Aura Glow Moss
Monster/Light/Plant/Gemini/4*
Atk 1500/ Def 1500
- This monster's name is treated as "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss". Once per turn, declare a card type (Monster, spell, or trap). If you declare the card correctly, add it to your hand. If not, send it to the bottom of your deck.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
I had a little time today to read up on what I've missed and the like, and have thought up of a few cards based off a game I recently played. I'll come back to C&C on some other cards I found interesting above. C:

Monster Cards:

Name: Ventuno²
Attribute: EARTH
Type: Machine/Effect
Level: 4
ATK: 1500
DEF: 1500
Effect: You can remove any number of Charge Counters from your side of the field to add Monster Cards from your Deck to your hand, whose total Levels equal to the number of removed counters. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Name: Graphride
ATK: 1800
DEF: 1200
Effect: You can remove 6 Charge Counters from your side of the field to have this card attack your opponent directly. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Brinsta
ATK: 1400
DEF: 1600
Effect: You can remove 1 Charge Counter from your side of the field to move this card to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Your opponent cannot attack this card with a monster in the same column. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Citronette
ATK: 1600
DEF: 1400
Effect: You can remove up to 2 Charge Counters from your side of the field to have this card attack up to 2 monsters in adjacent columns to this card, on your opponent's side of the field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Orangette
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 3
ATK: 1100
DEF: 1900
Effect: You can remove 1 Charge Counter from your side of the field to switch this card into Defense Position. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Triad
Level: 5
ATK: 2000
DEF: 2000
Effect: You can remove 2 Charge Counters from your side of the field to select 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monsters cannot attack during your opponent's next turn. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Costrato
Attribute: DARK
Level: 6
ATK: 2100
DEF: 1900
Effect: You can remove 1 Charge Counter from your side of the field to activate this card's effect. When this card attacks or is attacked by a monster on your opponent's side of the field, destroy all cards in the same column as this card. This effect can be used during either player's turn.

Name: Azureus
Level: 5
ATK: 2200
DEF: 1800
Effect: You can remove any number of Charge Counters (max. 8) from your side of the field to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by an amount equal to the removed counters x 100 points, until the end of the turn. This effect can be used during either player's turn.

Spell Cards:

Name: Booster of Over-armed Shell System
Type: Quick-Play
Effect: Activate only by removing 8 Charge Counters from your side of the field. Select 1 face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field and until the end of the turn, it is unaffected by all Spell, Trap and Monster Card effects (excluding this card). The selected monster's ATK and DEF are doubled and can attack every monster on your opponent's side of the field. At the end of the turn, the selected card is destroyed and you take damage equal to the number of removed counters x 500 points.

Name: Charge Gauge
Type: Continuous
Effect: Add 1 "Charge Counter" to this card for every face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field (max. 8). This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Close Combat
Type: Normal
Effect: Select any number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field, equal to the number of Charge Counters on your side of the field, and move them to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone.

Trap Cards:

Name: Barrage
Type: Normal
Effect: Activate only when a Machine-Type monster on your side of the field is attacked by your opponent's monster. Remove any number of Charge Counters from your side of the field to decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by an amount equal to the number of removed counters x 100 points.

Name: Armour Gauge
Type: Continuous
Effect: Add 1 "Armour Counter" to this card for every Machine-Type monster that is Normal Summoned (max. 8). You can remove any number of Amour Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 or more Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard, whose total Levels equal to the number of removed counters. This effect can only be used once per turn.

Name: Antifield
Type: Counter
Effect: You can only activate this card during your opponent's Damage Step. During this turn, if you take Battle Damage of 2000 points or more from a battle involving a Machine-Type monster on your side of the field, negate all Battle Damage inflicted this turn.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oja Defender: Now just give me a reliable way to toss Ojamagic without Snipe Hunter and I'll be with you. And don't say "Dark World Dealings".

Oh, let's see now...Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Back to Square One, Lightning Vortex, Magic Jammer, Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, Divine Wrath, Chiron the Mage...oh, and did I mention that Furnace Dragon (the only one of these you didn't dignify with a comment) is about the most glaringly obvious discard outlet around? With all these bluff sets about, it's not at all unlikely for it to nail something like Card of Safe Return or Heavy Storm. (Both sets I've seen in coverage from actual tournaments) Also, we do still have that one copy of Snipe Hunter to fall back on. :3

And yeah, I made Oja Recall what Ojamandala should have been. After all, the best thing you can do with an Ojama is toss it for a discard effect. =O As for Finale, I placed Delta Hurricane as a requirement because without it that card would not only be completely outclassed (like it already is) but also have a clearly superior substitute. I intended for it to be crazily situational so I'll stick to the current effect. ;3

For each of the geminis, that's 'monster', not 'mosnter', also 'Fusion Deck' not 'Dusion Deck'. Careful with those typos. ;3

Monarch Neos: a.k.a. E-Hero Pot of Greed. Yeah, pretty crazy effect, but you need to run the suctastic Neo-Space field to use it so I think it balances out. Plus, the fusion material is pretty tedious in its own right.

Neo-Spacian Viceroy Butterfly: Certainly better than Monarch Butterfly, but the fact that it's a tribute monster sort of puts a damper on the picnic. Still, I guess it's usable, if only to bring out Monarch Neos.

Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab Ultimus: Omg, it's like, usable. I could see these being run in a non-Neo Space committed gemini deck simply because it's a reliable beatstick with an additional burn effect. Dunno', I think you should cut down the burn to 400 because this one has plenty of strength anyway, and it's 4-star to boot.

Neo-Spacian Ultimate Grand Mole: It's not Grand Mole anymore. T_T This one should have a bounce effect of some sort. (Ohh...how about making it so that when it's removed from the field, you yet to put one of your opponent's monsters at the top of their deck? That would be nasty. x3

Neo-Spacian Aura Glow Moss: Wording problem, as it is you get to reveal the card before calling its type, so the guesswork gets pretty simple. ;3

Holy flip...I just realized that Common Soul has turned pretty freakin' haxxy. Free summon of Viceroy Butterfly combined with a 1700 Atk boost to a monster on your field, anyone? And that's not getting into Flare Scarab Ultimus either.

Ventuno²: Very easy way to pull out Card Trooper, and it has passable stats in its own right so fair enough.

Graphride: Sort of...very expensive effect, but then again you can AN Gauge and LR it for a crapload of damage, so I won't complain.

Brinsta: It has potential to be annoying, even though senet effects in general sort of fail. Got to ask, though: can you do this trick on your opponent's turn too? Now that is turning this into a serious pain in the behind. xD Too bad that it's in the recruiter threat range, though. (1400 means that any recruiter can tie with it then do it's Special Summon trick =O)

Citronette: The prospect of smacking down two opponents at once is tempting, but the senet dependence here is bothersome since it will usually require your opponent to have played at least three monsters. (add that to the fact that these monsters need to have a lower Atk than 1600 and we've got quite the situation to sort out) I suppose it's a decent way to clear out goat tokens and such, though.

Orangette: looks mostly like a weaker Dark Stego to me. I'd say up the defense on this thing to give it an edge.

Triad: Meh, most decks will just keep on plunking new monsters down to replace the temporarily stunned old ones. At least give this enough Atk to trump Cyber Dragon.

Costrato: Yay for built-in Blasting Fuse. This has the potential to spring a nasty situation on your opponent, though the tribute requirement is a bit of a bother. Dunno...I'd almost be more tempted to run Blasting Fuse in my deck so I can make sure the monster I detonate is something like Sangan.

Azureus: So not worth it. Considering that we only have one source of counters there's no way I'd waste them for 100 Atk each. (I'd much rather run a monarch, which has the strength to at least tie with basically any given monster played in the format and comes with a neat summoning effect that already compensates for it or possibly Jinzo or Blowback Dragon if I want a pure machine deck) Give it something with a bit more 'umph'.

Booster of Over-armed Shell System: Saaaay OTKO. This basically turns any given machine on your field into a one-turn Chimeratech Overdragon with protection benefits and if you don't manage to pound down your opponent for some absurd reason all you needs is a Barrel Behind the Door waiting in the wings to fling those 4000 points of burn at your opponent. Yeah...this needs some serious rebalancing.

Charge Gauge: Basically what makes these monsters tick, though the low counter maximum could cause problems.

Close Combat: Wording problem here, is it any number of monsters or a number of monsters up to the number of counters on your field? The two won't always coincide. We also have the problem of placing multiple monsters in one monster card zone (obviously a no-go). Just go with "Select a number of monsters on your opponent's Field up to the number of Charge counters on your Field and rearrange them in any manner you like.". That should do the trick. :3

Barrage: Again, too low return for your precious counters. Either increase the gain per counter or extend this effect to all monsters on your opponent's field.

Armor Gauge: Fair enough.

Antifield: Not worth it. Waboku already negates all battle damage from one turn and protects your monsters from battle destruction to boot. It doesn't place any requirements for its activation either.

Yay for Phanima posting here again! ^0^ Now so as to not break my time-honored tradition of throwing in a card of my own with practically every post:

Ojamorphosis
Normal Spell

Tribute one "Ojama" monster from your Field in order to Special Summon one level 6 or lower Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

Okay, I seriously need to lay off the Ojama cards. xD Let's see...

Dark Rose of the Blackland
Plant/Effect
2 Star/Dark
500 Atk / 1600 Def

All Battle Damage from battles involving this card is inflicted to your opponent. When this card would be destroyed by battle, you may remove two Monster Cards in your Graveyard from play instead.

Thistle Fairy
Plant/Effect
5 Star/Earth
1900 Atk / 1200 Def

Whenever this card battles, even if this card is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Atk of the monster this card battles with.

Poisonous Thorns
Continuous Spell

Each time your opponent receives Battle Damage as the result of a battle involving a Plant type monster on your Field, place one Poison Counter on this card (Maximum 5). During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Poison Counter on this card.

Wonder Seed
Normal Spell

Select one Plant type monster from your Deck and remove it from play. After a number of turns equal to the level stars of the monster removed by this effect, Special Summon the monster to your Field.

Aroma Lure
Continuous Trap

If there are no face-up Plant type monsters on your Field, this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent may not Set monster cards. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, select one face-up Plant type monster on your Field. All face-up monsters on your opponent's Field must attack the selected monster this turn if able.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ojamorphosis- because we want Ojama burn deck to triumph but too bad the current burn is skill drain burn, which will stop Ojama King's effect too XD Decent though.

Dark Rose of the Blackland- fair enough though I vaguely remember another card having this effect just no protection. Works with tomato and they're both plants XD;

Thistle Fairy- just because it is a tribute and has an identical effect to reflect bounder, go with the machine even though this is a plant afterall.

Poisonous Thorns- tomato burn...? o_o;

Wonder Seed- decent with dandelion, or just remove them from play similar to gold sacrophagus then dimension fusion it so you don't wait 8 turns for lv 8 super plant. Probably the fusion method is more realistic with this card, unless it's dandelion which is low level enough to use wonder seed normaly.

Aroma Lure- situational... all it does is stop flip monsters (shield crush and NoC?) and lasting staunch defender, and who uses that... Best to go with other traps.

Might as well keep going with the theme of being treehuggers.

Ranium Alur
Plant/Effect
7 Star/Light
2200 Atk / 2400 Def

Any monsters summoned by your opponent is switched to defense position. When this card is face up on your side of the field and a plant monster destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, increase your life point equal to the Def of the destroyed monster. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, increase your life point by 2000.

Green Rejuvenator
Plant/Effect
4 Star/Light
100 Atk / 1800 Def

This card cannot be special summoned by an effect monster. During your standby phase, if this card is face up on your side of the field in Atk position, increase your life point by 3000.

Tribute to the Earth Lordess
Continuous Spell

Tribute as many plant monsters on your field. For each plant monsters tributed this way, increase your life points by 1000. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, special summon one "Honor of Demeter" from your hand or deck.

Honor of Demeter
Plant/Effect
10 Star/Earth
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be normal summoned or set summoned. This card can only be special summoned by the effects of "Tribute to the Earth Lordess." As long as your Life Points are higher than that of the opponent's, Plant monsters are not destroyed as a result of battle (calculations are applied normally.) Destroy this card if your Life Points are lower than the opponent's. During your main phase, you may decrease your Life Points by 2000 and increase the Atk of all plant monsters on your side of the field by 2000.

Back