• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'm headed off soon too. It's 2:33 and I have to be up kinda early tomorrow!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I used to play Solitaire while a bit in the past but now I don't remember the last time I did so. And yeah I stayed up pretty late last night. I didn't just wake up but I didn't get up until not too long ago oops. What's going to be at a good time. But luckily I didn't have to go and do anything early in the morning. :b

Sir Codin

Then how come you go over there? What's pissing you off? :(
I don't know. I think it might be because even though the things some people say on there drives me nucking futs, I still read it anyway just so I have even more just so I can have some reference to thinking whether or not a person is compatible. When it comes to me thinking you're swell, first impressions are always important. The D&D thread is a good way for me to find out whether or not you blow your chance with me. Not saying you can't ever be my friend, but it'll take more work if you blow your first impression.

Also, I enjoy reading debates now and then, but it just gets irritating when people sling ad hominem around.

Last edited:
Years
Agreeing with Seattle on this one. If you feel that a post is too upsetting, just report it to the moderator and they'll likely take care of it.

I just avoid D&D altogether most of the time because I don't want to get too upset from others' opinions, and you should probably do the same for now.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It's a good thing I wake up around 6 AM to 7 AM; I need all the beauty sleep I can get.

Also, there's a storm approaching in my place, so I may experience another blackout today if I'm not active for a while.

droomph

weeb
Years
damn sometimes this gets weird
I don't know. I think it might be because even though the things some people say on there drives me nucking futs, I still read it anyway just so I have even more just so I can have some reference to thinking whether or not a person is compatible. When it comes to me thinking you're swell, first impressions are always important. The D&D thread is a good way for me to find out whether or not you blow your chance with me. Not saying you can't ever be my friend, but it'll take more work if you blow your first impression.

Also, I enjoy reading debates now and then, but it just gets irritating when people sling ad hominem around.
Don't worry. I get the same way. I won't judge you for posting there or being different from me in dealing with stupid people, but I often just write out a post and just not hit "enter".

I just hate it when people have prejudiced opinions. I mean, if you looked at the facts and you still think so, then ehhhhhhh you're fine but if you just "omg that's bad buttface" then I have a problem with it.

That being said, I want to discuss controversial stuff too (who doesn't?), but they're really annoying 90% of the time with their "EITHER YOU'RE FOR AND AGAINST THERE IS NO MIDDLE" attitude.

Years
I browse D&D a lot but rarely actually post. It's not the kind of environment I'd feel comfortable diving into.. that and I really wouldn't have much to contribute. It's fun to look through though~

Sir Codin

Maybe I'll just go out and play some guitar. I need to practice chords anyway.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I poke around D&D from time to time, but I almost never post. When I post there, it's like the last forum I used- I just sit and wait for someone to pick apart what I said so they can find a way to say that I'm wrong. I:

I prefer CC&P.

Years
CC&P is probably the forum I frequent most on here, aside from my section.. it's a great place to hang around for sure if you just want to chat in general. DCC ftw, y'all.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've visited D&D once or twice before, but I've never actually posted there. I'm not that great when it comes to debating, so yeah. xD" VG and CC&P are the forums where I regularly post. I also post in some of the Pokémon forums on occasion, as well as the GE forum.

Sirfetch’d

I try to post everywhere if I can! Obviously there are a few sections that don't interest me as much, but for the most part I would say I am active in 75% of the forums. I post in here, PoC, and BC the most though.

Years
I seldom post in the Pokémon forums, believe it or not xD I really should, though, because that was my original purpose in joining PC lol

Sirfetch’d

I seldom post in the Pokémon forums, believe it or not xD I really should, though, because that was my original purpose in joining PC lol

I enjoy posting in the Pokemon Sections. I've just recently started posting in X&Y because I was unsure of what to even post earlier. Once the games are released though, I think this section will be really fun to post around in =D

Years
I post in about 75% of the forums as well. Though I do visit the sections I don't post in from time to time to read some stuff, Roleplay is just not for me at ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back