• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I got done with Beta 4 and it took me a while.I think Giratina should be at level 30,because it took me a wile to beat.Angeallen and Devihell are hard to beat too.When I battled Angeallen at Mt.Krystal I had only Pikachu left to beat it.Anyways good proress.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Hey DJG i have a quick question. Will the Life of Guardians be like Rescue Rangers or like Reign of Legends? I mean will you play as pokemon or Trainer?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
Hey DJG i have a quick question. Will the Life of Guardians be like Rescue Rangers or like Reign of Legends? I mean will you play as pokemon or Trainer?

Hm, that's a good question, though, my guess would be playing a trainer or then again it could be a Pokémon...or both...who knows..(except Jagold). XD

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Nice new features can't wait until it is totally complete but i guess that is all australia does is wait i mean we still have 11 days, 1 minutes and 36 seconds until brawls release date is here and i am totally over waiting

Pokefan2000

That's Mama Luigi to you!
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2010
That isnt allowed here , when you read the rules you now that
Don´t ask for the Rom again
And Jagold the new Update of the Video is cool
like shaymin in its sky form
keep it up

Sorry about that. I'll see what I can do to play it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Your hack is really interesting, but I must say that I don't really like the fakemons. They are...uhm...well... a little bit schematic, but keep going. I hope that the next beta wll be out soon. ;)

thanks and it's okay if you don't like them. :3

whoa!! cool....the three games is just like a game that is splitted...it's just like an episode of games..lol...this is really great...

eheheh... thanks.

You mean the Shaymin's Sky Forme? Nice...
Anyway, I was wondering where Shaymin will be located.
And I'm getting excited with the Life of Guardians arc... ^^
Keep up the good work, DJG!

not telling. :x
it's up to you to discover, yet, I plan to make Shaymin recruitable, in a difficult way. :badsmile:

Wow, the Shaymin sky form looks simply amazing DJG...
Nice job! Anyways, I hope you get your inspiration back...nobody wants you to stop this XD

true... very true. :laugh:
thanks, and I'm not planning to stop this project anyways. :3

Just beat the Beta. Amazing so far. Only criticism I can give is that there are WAY to many healing points in the missions and there should be some sort of recruitment like in the other Mystery Dungeon games. Again, amazing so far and looking forward to the Theta!!! :]

thanks for playing it. :3
in the next beta, you can recruit pokemon, so expect it to be there. ;)

Ooh, that's cool. :)

Best of luck with the hack! Looking forward for updates. :P

P.S.
Thank you for the add! ^^

sure, no problemo~ ;)

I got done with Beta 4 and it took me a while.I think Giratina should be at level 30,because it took me a wile to beat.Angeallen and Devihell are hard to beat too.When I battled Angeallen at Mt.Krystal I had only Pikachu left to beat it.Anyways good proress.

in the alpha, Giratina was at level 30, but I found it a bit easy to beat, so I made it level 40, which gave me and the others a bit of a challenge (and I was planning to make Angeallen and Devihell at level 26 and 28, which killed me instantly, so, I didn't proceed with that plan o'mine. :P)
thanks.

it's not yet the time to talk about LoG yet... :\
but, you'll be playing as a player, reason? wait for the thread. :P

Hm, that's a good question, though, my guess would be playing a trainer or then again it could be a Pokémon...or both...who knows..(except Jagold). XD

answer to BlackRainbow*. :P

Nice new features can't wait until it is totally complete but i guess that is all australia does is wait i mean we still have 11 days, 1 minutes and 36 seconds until brawls release date is here and i am totally over waiting

thanks...

a little news pipz...
by Monday, classes begin here, so expect things to be slower this time. :( aww...
but anyways, progress might be slow, but I'll still continue with this project.
thanks~
oh, btw, almost forgot...
rescuerangers_01-37.png

special thanks to WraithPhantom73 from DeviantArt for the sprite. :\
oh well...

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
Well, since DJG forgot to announce this, I will. We are glad to present you the official website for Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers! This website contains basic knowledge of the hack, and will be updated 3 times a week starting Monday! I hope you enjoy it, I worked very hard on it, and be sure to visit, because you never know, we might release an important update soon ;)

To visit the website, look for the link in my Signature.

Also....
IceCharizard said:
Hey what are those Japanese or Chinese letters in your signature instead of numbers?
This is the translation: "I hate rule breakers..."

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Strange, when i've finished Twilight Lake, and go up, i have to warp to another map, but i don't warp, my rom crashes (restarts at "GAMEBOY" logo), see attached picture
If you follow a certain route at the water maze (sky path), you'll get stuck, and can't get out (see attached picture)

Oh, and btw, the (cool new) website says: Welcome to the official website for the my hack, Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
@Forgotten Memory...
sorry about that, I forgot (I was too sleepy that time)...

@rctgamer3...
thanks for the report, but Twilight Lake's warp points are okay...
There are no errors whatsoever... :\
and about the grammar error in the site, thanks for noticing... I'll edit it later(stares at Forgotten Memory...)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG i have the rom but at the moment i'm just not interested sorry :( I'm playing my DS emulator and i am just interested it that at the moment sorry again :(

er, sure, no problem...
it's not like I'm forcing you to play the hack. :\

this game is awesome djg, i dont think ive posted here before but ive beaten v3 and am currently playing v4. but this game is awesome, and the other ruby destiny is also very good. can't wait for the new ruby destiny to come out.

thanks for playing the game. :3

There's an invisible tree in sky path and here's a very small error. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=lettercut.png

yeah, I know that IND move. :P it's fixed now, but, an invisible tree..? I can't seem to find it. :\

~~~UPDATES~~~
tomorrow's back to school for me...

well, currently I'm mapping Oceania Isle, the island where Breatherna is.
so far, I'm done mapping the three big maps of Oceania Isle, and I think I need to map 1 or 2 maps to finish it, and then I can proceed to map the other places like Mount Ardor where Groudon is. :\

well, here's a little preview of Oceania Isle's little event.
rescuerangers_01-38.png

no scripts yet though, for I still need to finish mapping. :3

that would be all. thanks and have a great day.
happy hacking~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh, thanks.
I'd appreciate it...

anyways, I was unsure of the moon, so I did a bit of pallete editing and...
rescuerangers_01-38.png
The old one...
rescuerangers_01-40.png
the new one...

which is better..? :\

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
The new one is definately better :)
Also, thanks to Sky Shaymin, Rescue Rangers is now officially my most favourite Rom hack ever! Yay! :D

Cid

Years
DJG said:
not telling. :x
it's up to you to discover, yet, I plan to make Shaymin recruitable, in a difficult way. :badsmile:
So Shaymin's going to be recruitable? Nice! I hope you don't make that way TOO difficult... :P

BTW, the updated moon looks better, though is Oceania Isle really an Isle?
It's just that it doesn't look that "Isle"-ish to me...
Also, I'm really getting excited on the recruiting thing... I hope it'll happen sooner... ^^
Anyway, keep it up, DJG, and I wish you luck on your first day of classes! ;)

Sky

Years
I think too the new One is better
And TOL too your first day of Class
TOL with the Hack too
And the new Site for Rescue Rangers that has make Forgotten Memory i like it very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back