• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Could you tell me the natures of these celebis?

-UT Celebi lv.10 OT: Ageto ID: 31121
-UT Celebi lv.70 OT: 10 ANIV ID: 00010
-UT Celebi lv.10 OT: Mitsurin ID: 60720
sure
-UT Celebi lv.10 OT: Ageto ID: 31121 quirky~likes to run
-UT Celebi lv.70 OT: 10 ANIV ID: 00010 careful~likes to run
-UT Celebi lv.10 OT: Mitsurin ID: 60720 jolly~a little quick tempered

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
It looks like you're on, just tell me when you're ready. Is the Shinx a female? :)

bian

Years
Hello, can I have this:
-UT Careful Celebi lv.70 (5/22/07)

For my Australian Summer 2010 Jirachi? Also, you can clone right? =)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What do you want for all of your Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon? If you are looking for the Spain Latios? I think I have that one if I am not mistaken. I have the Spain Lugia and Ho-oh and I think Latios as well too. Let me know thanks. BTW can you have Zyo file check that Cacturne? I know Raichupacabra said legit but I have a funny feeling that it is hacked. It is hard for me to catch him but I have a funny feeling though. I hope it is really legit but for some reason something is telling me it is not legit. I know he uses the Downloadable site to check and he said that there is no hacks on the PCNY's but I have a funny Feeling now. Anyway please let me know on the Spain events. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hello, can I have this:
-UT Careful Celebi lv.70 (5/22/07)

For my Australian Summer 2010 Jirachi? Also, you can clone right? =)
hmm I'm already getting that from someone else
Ok, I'll just wait in the Wifi room.
for some reason yesterday it wouldn't let me connect with you
what freind code should i use
use my pearl 1 fc
What do you want for all of your Spain 10th Anniversary Pokemon? If you are looking for the Spain Latios? I think I have that one if I am not mistaken. I have the Spain Lugia and Ho-oh and I think Latios as well too. Let me know thanks. BTW can you have Zyo file check that Cacturne? I know Raichupacabra said legit but I have a funny feeling that it is hacked. It is hard for me to catch him but I have a funny feeling though. I hope it is really legit but for some reason something is telling me it is not legit. I know he uses the Downloadable site to check and he said that there is no hacks on the PCNY's but I have a funny Feeling now. Anyway please let me know on the Spain events. Thanks.:)
I already have spain latios and who is Zyo?

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
OK i'm available to trade today, send me a message when you're online if it isn't too much of a problem :) I'll be online, for some reason PC doesn't seem to register when i'm on and offline though, it thinks i'm offline right now :S

Anyway the trade was nok arcanine/mew/darkrai, negai boshi jirchi (rash) and shiny hippopotas for your wish bagon and wish chansey, I'm still very excited about this trade :D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
OK i'm available to trade today, send me a message when you're online if it isn't too much of a problem :) I'll be online, for some reason PC doesn't seem to register when i'm on and offline though, it thinks i'm offline right now :S

Anyway the trade was nok arcanine/mew/darkrai, negai boshi jirchi (rash) and shiny hippopotas for your wish bagon and wish chansey, I'm still very excited about this trade :D
lol what is your fc and use my pearl 1 fc

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Hi Ginji! Could I get a shiny Cyndaquil and Shiny Totodile for the Giveaway? ALso, could I get a Shiny Eevee?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Thanks ^ ^
I have two questions:
1. How do you get soo much shinies?
2. Are you a Naruto fan (the name Itachi gave it away)?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Thanks ^ ^
I have two questions:
1. How do you get soo much shinies?
2. Are you a Naruto fan (the name Itachi gave it away)?
no prob ^^

1. a random glitch that let me hatch shiny eggs and have random shiny rains (aka shinies appearing more often in grass, etc) thanks to dropping my ds ^^"

2. Yup

Do you want to try again?
sure, I'll be on wifi in a sec...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back