• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Oh, okay!:)

I recently bought the Portal 2 game for PS3 and put it on my Steam account. The game is VERY addictive!

EDIT: Posted after donavannj.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Skyrim is the latest Elder Scrolls game that is apparently amazing. I have heard both goods and bads about it though.

Also: I have 10 achievements left in CE: Anniversary to get. All of them are hard as crap to get, too. This'll be fun.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years

I got Portal when it was being offered for free, and it was one o the easiest game I've ever played. Sure I had a little trouble at parts, but it wasn't all that mentally taxing. My brother made the game look waaaay more difficult than it really is.

But I still have to play through the bonus maps, which I heard are supposed to be really hard.

Winneon

Years

Well, is it still free, or do you have to pay for it? The Portal 2 game is easy at first, but it gets very challenging in the later levels. I'm having trouble with the later levels right now.

Winneon

Years

I just searched it up on Steampowered.com. It costs $5.00. I may get it for Christmas.:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I might get Portal 2 sometime but I still vow to beat the first one even if I'm on level 19 and had to give it back to my friend before I got any further.

Winneon

Years

How good is DC Universe? I see it on Steampowered.com and it looks very cool!

smithtism

Blank
Years

Team Fortress 2 is a really fun game to play, but only if you're 17 or older. Underage players tend to get alienated and mocked for their inexperience. It also takes away the fun if you're free-to-play because a lot of the game's features aren't available unless you spend at least $.50 in the store.

Even Poker Night at the Inventory is worth playing, especially for the HILARIOUS conversations between the computers.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
10. I commonly don't play shooter games much, instead I play games with swords and something like spells. I like swords :P
Also I can play games setting in the future like the year 2016, 2020, 2023, 2552, etc.
The only shooter game I liked was Crysis 2- It's a perfect game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Been a while since I last played a good heroic action adventure game with swords, even though AC Revelations should be coming out soon if not out now.

Still mad that Prototype 2 got pushed to 2012.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Just testin' out the theme, herpderp. I feel so weird without my Allen ;A;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It dooooooes <3 I really like the darker sig image with my forum skin and text color and everything. And the other is just bright and cheery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back