• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Now, for one of my funny puns:

Hikari not liek Tyler when he trollz Hikari with 'em WikiLeakz. Hikari not liek it at all... she will say "TYLER!!!".

Yeah, I love to make puns hilarious. I usually pun one of my fave memes - "I herd u liek Mudkipz"

Years
0. Because that WikiLeaks hating persona has been grating on my nerves for a good long while. You can't get preachy about how you hate something and not receive some backlash against your views, especially with how long you've been at it.

That and PokeCommunity is not really the place to spout your views on WikiLeaks, especially not Other Trivia or Pokemon Trivia.

And hate is too strong a word. Far too strong a word. You may disagree with someone on something, but you shouldn't hate them for it.

In other news, here's a site with pictures of adorable things!

http://kidbleach.com/

And an uplifting tune!

ohdearihavejustbeensentonamassivenostalgiatripandmusthavethisseriesonDVD

WILL BE WATCHING MGX ANIME WHEN I GET A CHANCE THEN. IT SHOULD BE GOOD.

EDIT: Hmm... do I get Clannad in BluRay format or DVD format?

Last edited:
Years

If I do another pun, someone will say 0...

So, I'll post memes instead:

pokmon-a-wild-warlord-appears.jpg

Yeah, the player characters from Pokemon Conquest. The reason why people made this meme is because this is the third spinoff game where the player's starter is Eevee or an Eeveelution. Eevee may be cute but it being a starter is too repetitive.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm going to post a zero anyway, 'cause I'm nice. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Flareon has some use in NU, sorta... for Flash Fire & Wish? lool. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. I should watch some Clannad later today.

And I swear that was the lightest pot muffin I ever had last night.

Oh and mornin.

Years

Joshawott is right, the point of that meme is that every time you beat a Gym, Cheren will evaluate your badges and he often says "You have (insert badge), I have (insert badge) too! Let's see which one of us is stronger!".

Yeah, he will battle you to see who's the stronger of the two friends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. You people confuse me now.

Oh and I never thought I'd say this out loud but after playing the Halo CE Anniversary for days on end I can say that I'm proud to be a Halo fan no matter how kiddy it is now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back