• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

I still have XD and I am 15 now :P {16 on the 27 :D}
I should try playing it again :P
And binary, why do you change your picture almost every day?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have extreme avatar ADD. Also, we apparently have the same birthday; noticed this in the 'Hidden Power' thread.

I find it sad when people think there is an age limit on things. My mom all the time tells me that I'm too old for Pokemon, but she can't complain when I told her I made friends in College because of the Pokemon TCG.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Lol, I will remember your birthday :P
I never said there was an age limit, I was just showing how long its been since I've played pokemon XD :)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

there are age limits on other stuff, but i really don't think pokemon has one. i remember borrowing yellow, and even today i love pokemon even more than i did when i first got ruby. it's really fun trying to think up your own things for pokemon.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Where do people even get these ideas of "Pokemon is for babies" from anyway? Parents only think so because it's a cartoon, and those are automatically immature. The only other people I can think of are a bunch of posers at school who say it because they want to look "cool" in front of their peers. Guess what, it only make you look even dumber than you did before by trying to seek the approval of tho...
... you know what, I'm just trolling at this point so I'm gonna stop. The supposed age limits are dumb, let's just leave it at that. Pokemon is meant to be enjoyed by everyone.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
well I like applesauce and I spoon feed my pikachu Tabasco everynight >.<

smithtism

Blank
Years

Well point taken. Individual Pokemon have different tastes just like people do. They also have different hair styles.
Pikachu_Sparky.gif

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i wish my schoolwork was done do i could have internet on my computer and play white again...

i wish i could come on more often, but i almost never get any time nowadays...

my little brother's (2nd) platinum is going to arrive any day, and through him i'll get the sinnoh pokemon for white. yay!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I touched mine a few minutes ago. But that's 'cause I plan to do the Dream World soon.

I'm also trying to hatch a shiny Snivy. But Masuda's Method seems to hate me. At least I got a Japanese Bidoof and a Korean Liepard for when I attempt to breed shiny Tepig and Oshawott (Bidoof + Curse = Curse Tepig and Liepard + Night Slash = Night Slash Oshawott). I'll probably use Bidoof for Curse Eevee, too. /shiny Umbreon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was kind of trying to hatch a Shiny Solosis while breeding a bunch of them for nice IVs. However, I think I should actually grab a Solosis or something from a different region if I want to actually try to get a shiny Solosis.

Back