• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hi again I haven't had no luck yet but last night i dreamed that i have another shiny though i can't remember which :P I am like soooo addicted :P

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ok, If you guys think LDD has to be promoted and that she diserves it, I give it green lights!

Anyway, can you wait till this weekend to get the rules changed, (LOADS of stuff to do)

Oh, and why am I such a celebrity here? lol I still dont understand it.

MM, Ill be asking for a shiny card asap (this weekend) if you can do it of course. (If you got msn messenger, add me [email protected])

Well, I'm willing to see ryan around here, I actually miss him if i have to tell you the truth. (thats weird..) Its been a weird week for me, and I have 0 free minutes a day lately.

This weekend Ill be here working with you guys.

THX A LOT!!

Years
EgiFuX said:
I wanna join!! What should i do to join
You must list the shinies you own in the Advanced generation. That's it. (Boy! You might have the honour of Aaryn admitting you. How's that for awesome?)

Aaryn said:
Ok, If you guys think LDD has to be promoted and that she diserves it, I give it green lights!
Hear that, LDD? Welcome to the circle of co-owners!

Aaryn, the current co-owners are: me, Yami_Zidane, SkinnyGreenMan, and (now) Lady Demoonica Darkmoon. The owners are as before: you, ryan, and Pazzkat. Pazzkat hasn't been around in ages, though. She appeared a couple of times within my membership.

Aaryn said:
Oh, and why am I such a celebrity here? lol I still dont understand it.
It's because you weren't around for so long; we never expected that you'd actually return!

Aaryn said:
Well, I'm willing to see ryan around here, I actually miss him if i have to tell you the truth. (thats weird..) Its been a weird week for me, and I have 0 free minutes a day lately.
Yeah. He's been extraordinarly dedicated to the club, but for the past few weeks, he hasn't been around all that much. His last post was 4 days ago:

ryan said:
*falls from the sky*
BAM!
helllooooooooooooooo!
long time no post! i've been keeping busy with school, making crappy AIM icons, watching tv, and animal crossing. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-effing-ee.
but! i'm driving down to mexico which will take like... forever, so i'm bringing my DS, and i'm hoping to squeeeeze some shiny hunting time in! *high fives all around* i'll report back in a week!
So that means he should be "reporting back" in another three days. I bet he'll be pretty extatic to see that the founder has made a return. ;) (He's (and SGM, who also hasn't posted in like a month) like the only semi-active member who was here before you disappeared.)

(It looks like I won't be restarting my Emerald as soon as I expected. My family thinks I spend too much time playing Pokémon, and they want me to focus on my studies. That means it'll be after finals in April. (unless I can sneak it.. ;)))

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Morning all! *blinks* LDD is now Aaryan aproved. V(^o^)V

Okay, so I didn't find anything while hunting last night. My friend is staying one more night and going home on Wensday, and I'm about to start hunting when ever I log off of here.

I will be first to capture 17 shinys! (Between me and MM, at least, heh.)

Oh and MM, I havent been counting my Surskit, so I've no clue...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hehe, I hope ryan is back soon. (lolz, ITS ME saying that?)

And yeah, Gratz LDD, you are now co-owner. But I think ryan should be the one to give the last official word, cuz hes the one that has been dedicating serious time and work to this. (applause for ryan please!)

Well, it actually feels pretty nice to be here again, though I still feel strange... meh.

Well, See you around, Im gonna study now and then shiny hunt before going to bed (looking for a shiny !Rayquaza! in my second time through emerald)

Years
My Current Shiny's:

Torchic: Bred from an egg, now a combusken (beat Ru to it ^^)
Ekans: Found by accident
Oddish: Found by accident

Current Hunting:

Charmander: Egg Breeding

I really want a black charizard =3

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
nothing to report everyone just looking about the lilycove dept store for some secret base items. anyway just dropping into to say hello and a big welcome back to Aaryn goodluck in the hunt everyone!

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
*sigh* i haven't caught a shiny for 3 days, did ne 1 catch a shiny?????
Shiny's aren't easy to catch, I've had FR since the day it came out, and untill about 6 weeks ago, I hadn't seen a shiny, thats roughly a year. So 3 days is nothing ¬¬

Persona

Banned
Years
actually it is sumtin, if u spend more then half the day u might find sum luck -_- maybe u don't find a shiny if u spend only 2 hours, so my point is i stay up more then half the day trying 2 find 1 O.o

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Indeed you are.. (ha beat Aaryn XD)

Well congrats to you LDD you do deserve it, but dont go power mad no matter how tempting it is =P

No news from me, shall continue to hunt as per usuall, and DragonSlayer you shouldnt expect to find a shiny every week, it takes alot of time and patience, just dont give up ;)

Years
EgiFuX said:
I guess it must be Find the Shinies MM is Looking For Month.. -.-
Yeah, sure, you're in.

And *sigh* Aaryn, you, like everyone else, always IM me when I'm not around. >.< I'm hoping you'll be on later.

Edit: o_0 Where did everybody go?

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
pokemonchampionsteven, yes you may join. May I be the first to welcome you to the club.

May I ask how you got Kyogre and Groudon? And just so you know, shinys caught on Gold, Silver, and Crystal don't count for our Dex or for MetalMario's Shiny Hunter's cards.

By the way you can go HERE to request a card from MetalMario.

I hope you have fun and continue to look for more shiny's!

Jaden EX

...&amp;lt; Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
~>{* Shiny Hunters Club}<~

hi i am poke champion steven my last shinies were good but i have a better team of shinies now i will list them down ok first shiny vensaur shiny aggron shiny dragonite shiny charizard shiny zapdos and shiny articuno please put the other shiny pokemon and this one by my name andif you can only go up to six please put this team also my shiny hunters card can i please have a name champion steven thts the trainer i want too also i like i said i want etier both or the one i posted now thanks!

Years
Congrats on your first admission, LDD!

pokechampionsteven: You seem confused. The rule here is that shinies you list should be ones you actually own, were caught without the use of game-altering devices, and are still in your posession (ie. haven't been traded away or deleted). What you're posting here seems more like a team of favourites that you may or may not actually have. Please elabourate.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
pokechampionsteven, this club is only for Shinys that you own and own WITHOUT cheating for. You only listed five in the post befor this. Please truthfully tell us the shinys that you have caught on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green.

MetalMario said:
Congrats on your first admission, LDD!
Yes, and I'm already regretting it. V(>.<)V

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Yes, and I'm already regretting it. V(>.<)V
Don't worry; it happens to us all. ;)

To stay ontopic: I'm effort training a Hitmontop, so I'm taking a break from Seviper hunting for a moment. I'm nearly done, so I suppose 'montop'll be the next guy I train to L100 against the Seviper armada. ;)

Edit: Hitmontop is effort trained and L21. He has Brick Break and a base 65 HP:Rock, so he should fare well in the Seviper patch. Keep in mind: L21 right now, no boosted exp., he's going for L100! (and will probably make it before I see any shinies)

Edit2: Intimidate. Maybe I shouldn't use this guy for shiny hunting/training, since the Intimidate animation slows things down. >.<

Last edited:
Back