• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
8/10 Lovin the pic, the text's colors kinda kill it though. Also, not a lot in there either...
haha, i think i fixed the lines issues :P (i was up at 2:30am working on that -.-)

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Lots of css is always good, but there only needs to be one scroll bar for the whole thing. The image is nice but could do with some sharpening. The best thing about this sig is the little app like icons, where did you get them from? 65/100

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
6/10

The banner is blurry and of low quality, mainly because of the stock you used. Also, it's a bit hard to read the text in the banner as well, and the background doesn't blend with said stock.

Gabri

m8
Years
The tag is nothing special really. Also green doesn't match really well with the rest... and that font is ugly in bold.

5/10

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Love the effects on it. Good size. Fantastic use of color and light. Funny quote.

9/10

Anyhoo, I got bored tonight. I made my sig in like 20 minutes...I wanted to see what people think.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
Years
Well, it's a good sig in my opinion.
Did you rush ? If yes, you could maybe do something cooler than this one if you take your time.
The colors suit the character, and the text too. The effects are not bad neither.
But, justly, the effects for the text are too...How to say, too thin. You should maybe make them a little less big (the borders I mean), and it should be better.
And also, to make the picture more beautiful, you should play with the contrast between the dark and the light. :P​

I give you a 7/10. (:​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back