• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
The building looks nice. Hope to see it put to good use in game.
It will be, don't worry ^^

Woot mah building, cannot wait to see it inserted, and when i get off mobile i will definitely be making your lab :D
Woot, I love the lab :D I'll get that inserted later on today

Wow! I'm new to PC, but I've been a fan of this series since the R/B/G/Y days, and your hack is by far the best i have seen so far. Keep it up!

Also, if you need someone to come up with anything like team formations for opponents, or maybe someone to Beta Test, I would be honored.
Thanks ^^ And yeah, I'll take you on for team formations, I'll contact you when we need you :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Thanks Mac, I really appreciate it. BTW, just saw the building, and I have to agree that it looks great.

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

Years
So, I have finally have some picture updates ^^ They are three sprites, and the reason they are not inserted is that I want people to tell me how they look. The orange one (Emeetiun Neutral) is my first ever sprite, the blue one (Emeetiun Happy) is my second sprite, I know its just a recolour with a smiley mouth, but you'll understand more when you actually catch it in game ^^, and the bug one (Lumphur) is my third sprite. I have no idea if they are any good or not, so I need people to tell me what they think of the sprite, and of the actual pokemon itself ^^
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So don't forget to tell me what you think, I'm open to all critique, but just remember these are my first sprites, so there is obviously lots to be improved on ^^

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Not bad for first time but the best way to go is edit normal pokemon sprites, edit pikachu to make the orange and blue pokemon or edit pichu and etc. The ones in your sig don't look bad though ^^ The middle sprite is very good though you should work on the tail shading a bit

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Well, the first one looks strange. Mostly in the face. The second one looks awesome except that it looks a little blocky in places. Then the third one is awesome too, but a little blocky around the head, and the left (our side) foot looks like it isn't attached to its body.

But over all, they're pretty good!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Cool sprites!! It's wayyy better than my first scratch. 0.o You don't wanna see how bad it was. XD

when are you putting my userbar i made on the front page of the thread? ust wondering.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
their palletes are a bit unpleasing though, but they're really nice. :)

wish ye luck with this hack project though~

MegaMaccer

Years
Not bad for first time but the best way to go is edit normal pokemon sprites, edit pikachu to make the orange and blue pokemon or edit pichu and etc. The ones in your sig don't look bad though ^^ The middle sprite is very good though you should work on the tail shading a bit
Alright, I'll work on those things ^^

Well, the first one looks strange. Mostly in the face. The second one looks awesome except that it looks a little blocky in places. Then the third one is awesome too, but a little blocky around the head, and the left (our side) foot looks like it isn't attached to its body.

But over all, they're pretty good!
Thanks, I'll try and fix up those errors

Cool sprites!! It's wayyy better than my first scratch. 0.o You don't wanna see how bad it was. XD

when are you putting my userbar i made on the front page of the thread? ust wondering.
Thanks ^^ And, could you send me the img code for it? I'll get it posted straight away then ^^

their palletes are a bit unpleasing though, but they're really nice. :)

wish ye luck with this hack project though~
Well, I'll look into the Palettes, they may need changing, I'll hopefully be improving on those today :D

Lumino

'Experienced' Spriter?
Years
Well, those sprites you made are decent, Mac. The only problem I find is the outline. You need black outlines other than just completely colored ones. So, uh, you'll need to add a few black colors to the outline of your sprite.

I think no one understood that. :/

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Well, those sprites you made are decent, Mac. The only problem I find is the outline. You need black outlines other than just completely colored ones. So, uh, you'll need to add a few black colors to the outline of your sprite.

I think I did.. xD
Maccer, you should do what he's saying. Maybe I could do some...

EDIT: Something like this...
torzach-fakemon.png

Or you could keep your own unique style.

MegaMaccer

Years

I'll try that, thanks ^^
I think I did.. xD

torzach-fakemon.png

Yeah, I'll have a go at it, maybe later on today :D. That would be awesome if you could do some for me ^^ PM me and I'll get you the download link ^^

=========================================================
Alright, so here we have another sprite for rating, its done by our latest member, CasyCoati, an amazing spriter ^^
I present to you, Lulleep!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
I think I did.. xD

torzach-fakemon.png

Uhm, it would look better if you sued black noyl in places where there'd be lots of shadow. Putting it around highlights makes it look bad. D:

Just a tip. :)

MegaMaccer

Years
Cool! That one's really good! It looks just like a real sprite from Fire Red!

It looks like we're getting a lot of sprites done!
Yup, we are ^^ This guy has officially joined the team, which is great :D He is now in production of more sprites, so you will be seeing a lot more work from this guy in the future! ^^

Uhm, it would look better if you sued black noyl in places where there'd be lots of shadow. Putting it around highlights makes it look bad. D:

Just a tip. :)
Good idea, we'll take that into account and do that ^^

So, more C&C on all the sprites, and just general thoughts about the hack would be good to, it all does help us improve ^^

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
Alright, so here we have another sprite for rating, its done by our latest member, CasyCoati, an amazing spriter ^^
Spoiler:
[/quote]

*ClapClapClap* to CasyCoati on making the soprite of Lulleep!!!! :D

MegaMaccer

Years
I know, I improvised...
Idk how to sprite (or maybe I do...)
Well, GL!

Spoiler:

*ClapClapClap* to CasyCoati on making the soprite of Lulleep!!!! :D
That's a nice baby sprite!
GL!
I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have all those comments^^
So, I have some mroe un-inserted sprites, hopefully these are being inserted right now, but just have a look at them and say what you think: Lulleeps Backsprite, by CasyCoati
Spoiler:
and Mimity
Spoiler:
by Westrmistr. Don't forget to rate ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back