• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
About the writing contest, I'm not really good with storylines, so I'll pass. :(:(

I know, awesome userbars right? I thought about opening a shop, but someone else already had that shop. So instead, I made a badge making shop!

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
How true, let's start up a topic shall we?

If one aspect of Riolu or Lucario had to be changed, what would you change?
Being frim lovers of the two who are good just the way they are, this can be a brainbuster. For me....removng the small spikes on Lucario's hands, it'd only be a small change I could hopefully live with.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'm back guys.
I'll go stay active "forever", only if I can.

Something new?
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything too important.

I would want Lucario's spikes to be removed, because they look out of place to me. I also would like the white things (I assume they are bones?) on Riolu's arms to be removed for the same reason.

I'll continue the club's story and post the next part sometime either today or tomorrow.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything too important.

I would want Lucario's spikes to be removed, because they look out of place to me. I also would like the white things (I assume they are bones?) on Riolu's arms to be removed for the same reason.

I'll continue the club's story and post the next part sometime either today or tomorrow.

I like the spikes. I'd change his floppy ears if i absolutely HAD to change something.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years

nothin, he looks awesome as is :3

I like the spikes. I'd change his floppy ears if i absolutely HAD to change something.

they b aura rods (the black things hangin off his head) <//(^_^)\\> the // and \\ r the aura rods on his head

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I like the spikes on lucario's and riolu's hand but I don't like the one on lucario's chest. So, I would like to remove the spike on his chest. It looks out of place to me.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I like the spikes on lucario's and riolu's hand but I don't like the one on lucario's chest. So, I would like to remove the spike on his chest. It looks out of place to me.

Same here. The ones on his hands would be useful for fighting but having one on his chest MAKES NO SENSE.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Make Lucario look a bit more metallic (or at least the spikes) to prove that it's a steel type.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years

Make Lucario look a bit more metallic (or at least the spikes) to prove that it's a steel type.

I honestly don't think Lucario should have been Fighting/Steel, I think either pure fighting, or Fighting/Psychic would be a better type, which brings me to ask a new question:

If you could change Lucario/Riolu's current type into whatever combination you want, what would you want and why?(For example, Fighting/Psychic or Fire)
As I said above, I think Lucario would be great with pure fighting, or Fighting/Psychic since he can use Aura, and it would make sense.

By the way, I was going to add on to the story yesterday, but I completely forgot! I'll do it soon though.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Fighting/Fire

Never cared for steel, and I'm a pyro! Now my favoutie pokemon can light everything on fire ^_^

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you could change Lucario/Riolu's current type into whatever combination you want, what would you want and why?
lucario should be pure fighting type. it learns only 3 steel type moves.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
If you could change Lucario/Riolu's current type into whatever combination you want, what would you want and why?
Pure-Fighting if possible because I do not know what does Lucario have something to do with a Steel Type other than the spikes and one references of the game. (Iron Island? I forgot the name... Even if Steel and Iron are different, they are metal) If it meant for the strong fist hits like steel well...there are many things strong than Iron,Osminium.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

If you could change Lucario/Riolu's current type into whatever combination you want, what would you want and why?(For example, Fighting/Psychic or Fire)
As I said above, I think Lucario would be great with pure fighting, or Fighting/Psychic since he can use Aura, and it would make sense.

I would make it a Fighting ghost. I think the Ghost type can better suit the Aura aspect then Psychic

Lucariland

Uchiha
Years

Activeness: I will be active everyday :)
Pokemon Partner: Male Shiny Lucario (White)
lucario.png

Why: Lucario is my favorite pokemon, andhe is AWESOME!

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back