• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Garet Yes, there is Gold Tribe spot open. Feel free to make an SU if you like.

@Akacha I'm sorry, man. But it took you over two weeks and you have yet to make a single post. Judging by this, how much longer will it take you to make other posts? I prefer my RPers to be a bit more active than that, so unfortunately no, I cannot let you back in. Sorry. :(

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Alrighty, then. Here's my SU.

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Hanso SharpEye
Title: TrueStriker
Pokemon Species: Gallade

Appearance: Hanso is a normally-colored Gallade that is a little smaller than average, standing at a height of 4'10" and weighing about 100 pounds. He bears some battle scars, most of which reside on his arms. Hanso's left eye is red, like the usual Gallade, but his right eye is steely-gray. His eyes are capable of picking out details from a distance.
On his right forearm, Hanso wears a time-battered steel bracer, which extends from the wrist-area to a few inches below his elbow. Embedded into the top of this bracer is a sharply-hooked claw that, according to Hanso's father, improved the wearer's ability in striking another Pokemon's weak points.

Personality: Overall, Hanso is a blunt-speaking Gallade with a reckless streak. He does not talk much, in general; when he does speak, he usually speaks bluntly. Hanso does not leave much room in his day-to-day routine for eloquent words, which pretty much use up three minutes to say what blunt words can say in three seconds, in his opinion. Hanso does not make any particular attempt to build a friendship, preferring to let one build on its own as he goes through his life.

Being a Psychic Pokemon has allowed him to build up his telepathy skill. Hanso usually uses it as a means to communicate with another Pokemon when distance or secrecy is an obstacle to vocal words. If he feels it is urgent enough, Hanso will use telepathy regardless of others' privacy. Another part of being a Psychic Pokemon means that Hanso has strengthened his mental defenses.

Hanso does not take kindly to anyone whom he sees as a sort of bully. This includes anyone who verbally attacks others, anyone who picks on the weak, those who take advantage of others for their own gain, etc.. While this got him into plenty of fighting as a young Ralts, Hanso now uses it as a way to measure other Pokemon. This attitude influences the amount of respect Hanso gives to others, no matter their affiliations or connections.

His childhood molded Hanso's sense of recklessness. When fighting, Hanso usually does not give a thought to his own safety, plowing through battle past the point when others would realize the futility of fighting. Hanso also throws caution to the wind at times like this, which has drawn his attention from details in the past. Yet, a part of his reckless streak is that a few of Hanso's battle moves tend to strike weak points in the defense of others. Initially, Hanso had worn his steel bracer to humor his father, as he was skeptical about the claw's supposed ability. Whether it actually improves his fighting abilty, Hanso still cannot decide.

History: Hanso and a twin sister were born in Shine City. He and his twin, Brynn, were alike in appearance. Even though their mother was worried about how other children would react to the twins' odd-colored eyes, Hanso and Brynn were still able to make a few friends in their childhood. The twins stuck together in most everything they did, oblivious at first to the fact that some Pokemon shunned them because of their eyes. As they grew up, Hanso would be the one to pick a fight with anyone who tried to bully him or Brynn, no matter how many times he was punished.

At the age of fourteen, Hanso and Brynn were enrolled in the Heroes Alliance School. For his part, Hanso excelled in the combat training provided by the H.A.S., but he didn't do so well when it came to discipline. A childhood filled with fighting bullies had made enough of an impact on Hanso that he would want to fight anyone whom he thought was trying to put him down. It took more than a little time for Hanso to learn to control himself. In time, though, Hanso and Brynn were able to graduate from the H.A.S. and join the Gold Tribe. As a sort of present, his father gave Hanso the steel bracer, with its claw that supposedly aided the wearer in striking an opponent's weak points.

Hanso did his part as a member of the Gold Tribe from that time forward. He gained a reputation as a fighter over the years, especially after he used a Dawn Stone to evolve into a Gallade. When Auron and his army first invaded, Hanso and Brynn were in the battle waged in Shine City. They fought their best, but like so many other battles during the invasion, the Silver Tribe won in the end, leaving Shine City a pile of rubble. Following the destruction of Shine City, Hanso knew nothing of his twin-sister's whereabouts. Hanso wandered about the land of Valkaria for a time, avoiding Silver Tribe territory and searching for Brynn. He didn't want to believe that she could be dead.

Hanso also searched for other members of the Gold Tribe. Even though he wanted to take down whoever had led the attack on Shine City, he didn't see how he could do it alone.

Moveset: Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Teleport, Double Team, Future Sight

...I'm not completely sure where I can put Hanso.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Welcome to the RP, Garet. I advise you to read over the posts to have an idea of where we are at, but in any case, since you join later, I'm going to have to put you with the other later joinees in the torturehouse. You are one of the captured Gold Tribe members there, but we are closeby attempting to rescue you and the others. Sorry for taking so long to get you out, guys. Hope you're not to bored. :p

Which reminds me... @Nakuzami We're waiting on you for a post!

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Yeah that is true. Plus I am going to Las Vegas so it isn't the best time. I will see you guys around the site though! Don't be strangers! :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Nakuzami Definetly by my next post Defender will meet up with Calamity, by the way thanks for leaving a very angry Carracosta just rousing from paralyzation for Penance to deal with.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just a quick heads up, guys, in case you forgot. The four prisoners you're trying to rescue is: General Hazone, Replicus Decendas, Kirdir Sveenis, and new guy Hanso SharpEye. Kirdir happens to be in the same cell as the General, though.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
So much has happened already! I will be drafting my post soon. Sorry for the delay. This trip is taking all of my time.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Everybody's forgotten about me :( WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

Anyways, I haven't been able to post, since I seem to have almost nothing to post about xD; Hopefully after Replicus is rescued I'll get to be more active. :P

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Supervegeta: Hazone and Kirdir can't be in the same cell. Each torturehouse cell is designed to hold only one prisoner, and is the size of a little broom closet. I doubt you can fit a Dragonite and a Breloom in there. Let's just say Hazone and Kirdir are in side-by-side cells and can hear each other.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Supervegeta: Hazone and Kirdir can't be in the same cell. Each torturehouse cell is designed to hold only one prisoner, and is the size of a little broom closet. I doubt you can fit a Dragonite and a Breloom in there. Let's just say Hazone and Kirdir are in side-by-side cells and can hear each other.

I think your a little late to bring this up... Also I plan to post soonish and I'll be missing during the holidays since I'll be visiting relatives with my Fiance, who dislikes that I RP so I don't post when she is around.

Wymsical

Years
@Garet: No, you only get one bowl of slop a day. They're designed to be places for you to die in. They're made of the strongest steel in the land, so they're inescapable. People die in those cells every day. No windows, just a locked door for you to get in and out of, and a light bulb for a little light. Also a little flap to be opened and closed from the outside to pass your bowl of slop under. This applies to -DeepImpact- too. When you're done being interrogated, you get placed in places like this.

@Stingray: Sorry, dude. The torturehouse cells are that way, I believe I mentioned their stature at least one time before. I apologize if I didn't. I suppose we can make an exception this one time.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I think your a little late to bring this up... Also I plan to post soonish and I'll be missing during the holidays since I'll be visiting relatives with my Fiance, who dislikes that I RP so I don't post when she is around.

Dislikes you RPing? Lol

@Wymsical - I think they've been conversing and in contact with each other for quite a few posts now, in ways that being in side-by-side cells would not work out well :/ Oh wellz, we can ignore for this once, I guess, lol.

Well, Wymsical, you still up for Sainan's father being a prisoner? 'Cause I'm obviously not going to free him so early on, and he could be used as a plot device (at least for Sainan) as long as you don't . . . mutilate him? Although seeing as you chopped of a child Snivy's hand, I don't see how Frost could not mutilate a Gold Tribe Member . . . unless she was just way too busy :S

Wymsical

Years
@Nakazimu: Yeah, I'm keeping him for later since Frost is busy with her secret mission. I won't mutilate him quite yet, I guess. But you have to understand that if you want Sainan's father to be a prisoner, he will definitely have some sort of injury. Not a mutilation, just an injury.

It's up to you, it's all the same to me.

Back