• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Thanx again Ash for the answer. What could I say to praise you bro.:D
Today is Wednesday in my timezone. Hopefully you will fix that Larvesta bug today as I still am waiting for it and due to that I am still in Tiki Village.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Seems I'll be out abit longer than expected. BUT, I've contacted Tajaros to fix the Sydney & Dray at Millennium City problem and Larvesta as soon as possible. When he signs on, he should be able to get those errors complete and everyone should be able to complete the rest of the hack. Thanks for your patience guys, they'll be fixed soon. Hope everyone's enjoying their holidays and had a good Christmas. ^.^

Years
Despite the errors present... this hack is very fun~ I'll list some errors later on..
I have a question though. I defeated the 7th Gym Leader and completed the Emerald Event (it says I was given the Sapphire instead though..), but I'm now lost.
Is this is the end of the Beta? If not.. what do I have to do next??

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Despite the errors present... this hack is very fun~ I'll list some errors later on..
I have a question though. I defeated the 7th Gym Leader and completed the Emerald Event (it says I was given the Sapphire instead though..), but I'm now lost.
Is this is the end of the Beta? If not.. what do I have to do next??

You have to get the 8th Badge from the Gym in Twist Woodland. The beta end after you defeat Adrian at Malice Castle.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2016
Anyone else's game crashing as soon as try to battle one of the hikers in Draco Valley? After the first rock you use Strength on and you're coming up to the second set.

Years
Bug Reports:

1. As I fight Light in No man's land, the trainer battle intro music plays, meaning that the game still considers him as a normal trainer same goes for Vliadmir or sth when u r in the place with all the Zen Mode Darmanitans, trainer intro music plays and after u beat him, and talk to him, Oren says that he will take the Sapphire but ends up not getting a Sapphire and when u catch Landorus, his OW sprite still exists meaning I can't enter the volcano without using walk through walls, so please fix that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Um, where is the latest version of this? I cant seem to find it.
And, is it the final version?

Years
Another bug which as sure as hell affects the story, as I come out of the Twilight Zone, I see Dray and Sydney with no scripts whatsoever, even if I try to talk with them nothing happens. And as I saw the screenies it shows Dray or Sydney talking to me after I come out of the Twilight Zone with one of them saying "Come with me". So please DRG or Tajoros fix this bug as soon as possible cus the story is now affected.

Years
I became a big fan of this game & of your's hey dude i only want to tell u tht the overworld sprite of player is old fashioned.just change it & your game will ROCKKKKK!!!!

Years
Just finished the Beta. Wow it was amazing!
The final battles were extremely difficult though... I had to rely on my Accelgor a lot with Signal Beam (confuse) + Sludge Bomb (poison)... otherwise I wouldn't have finished the game;; lol xD
The plot was extremely interesting - and it was nice to see how you used the original Kanto and Sevii Islands maps to fit the plot.

However... there are still many errors present...
Some NPCs and important characters have their scripts missing. For example, the legendary trainers after the battle with Kayo in Thunder Mountain.
Some maps needs to be fixed - for example, in Malice Cave (the one corresponding to Victory Road in Fire Red) - I had to use the WTW cheat to completely exit the cave. After defeating Kai, there is nowhere to go;; Similar problems exist in Pandora's Box - you cannot enter the second part of the box(?) because an invisible wall seems to be blocking the exit

And some trainers are 'already defeated' - ie they are supposed to be available for battle, because they say stuff like "I'll beat you next time!" - but they seemed to be already defeated...

There are other errors present... but I can't recall them right now. Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD
I believe it should be moved after bugs are fixed =D

Hey i got an idea. You can put seto kaiba (under darugis control) in game and his signature pokemon should be dialga (dark dialga , like entei and brock). This is just my idea please let me now did you like it. But after beting kaiba it would be nice that we can catch that dialga.
That's pretty big personal preference, don't you think? :D
But DRG once mentioned that only Yami will be transported to this world, no Yugi, no Anzu, no Kaiba ;)
Not to mention adding something story-wise to the complete storyline would be pretty weird.

Years
Just finished the Beta. Wow it was amazing!
The final battles were extremely difficult though... I had to rely on my Accelgor a lot with Signal Beam (confuse) + Sludge Bomb (poison)... otherwise I wouldn't have finished the game;; lol xD
The plot was extremely interesting - and it was nice to see how you used the original Kanto and Sevii Islands maps to fit the plot.

However... there are still many errors present...
Some NPCs and important characters have their scripts missing. For example, the legendary trainers after the battle with Kayo in Thunder Mountain.
Some maps needs to be fixed - for example, in Malice Cave (the one corresponding to Victory Road in Fire Red) - I had to use the WTW cheat to completely exit the cave. After defeating Kai, there is nowhere to go;; Similar problems exist in Pandora's Box - you cannot enter the second part of the box(?) because an invisible wall seems to be blocking the exit

And some trainers are 'already defeated' - ie they are supposed to be available for battle, because they say stuff like "I'll beat you next time!" - but they seemed to be already defeated...

There are other errors present... but I can't recall them right now. Nevertheless, I congratulate you for finishing this hack. Shouldn't this move to the Hacks Showcase now? xD
Congrats to you for completing the beta. i think you are the first one who has reported as I am still way behind you waiting for that Larvesta bug to be fixed and at Tiki Village waiting for hours for Tajoras to fix it.:nervous:

Years
Im more than halfway to complete this hack.Even though I'm only to the 5th badge all the Pokemons are very high leved.There are many bugs/glitches, e.g. I have 2 victinys and both fighting pokemons from the dojo.Also, I battled the father of ice gym leader twice (I don't know why o.0).I don't really like the idea of the maps being similar to kanto.Anyways it is a very nice hack and I hope you will fix most of these :D

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Umm. Did Tajaros/DRG fix the Sydney and Dray problem yet? Can't progress, I'm still waiting. >.<

So now I have two save files while waiting. HAHA. One SS Team and one Sunny Day team. And it consists of:

Ninetales (Drought) (Lvl. 82):
Solarbeam, Will-o-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin

Venusaur (Chlorophyll) (Lvl. 84):
Knock Off, Frenzy Plant, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Arcanine (Flash Fire) (Lvl. 84):
Fire Blast, Thief (Planning on changing it though), Aerial Ace, Iron Head

Blaziken (Speed Boost, yeh, the abuse. XD) (Lvl. 85):
Blaze Kick (Changing this), Superpower, Stone Edge, Brave Bird

Dragonite (Inner Focus) (Lvl. 89):
Outrage, Fly, Surf (Asking suggestions for a better move! Perhaps Hyper Beam? :D), Ice Beam

Victini (Yeah, a legendary, but I love this! XD) (Serene Grace) (Lvl. 90):
Heat Wave, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam

So far I haven't had any problems using this team, but I'm open for suggestions for improving my team. Thanks a lot in advance! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
the level curve is to high and the "elite 4" are way to strong. How the hell that a +6 garchomp with 350 atk cant ohko a cresselia with a stone edge? And the lugia is ****.Mewtwo needs 3 psychic to ko my lanturn but one hit from lugia is more than enough to kill my lanturn and my whole team. This game has good storyline but you have to balance more in pokemon, and Ai is **** too. You should spend more time to fix the bug, balance the level curve and change lugia back to normal, dont use that fake move.

Back