• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm just dead scared of dogs.

I developed a fear of dogs after seeing so many reports of dog attacks on the news. It made me so worried one was going to maul me to death like what happened in all those cases. Every time I see a dog I always seem to want to go away in fright.

Years
I got attacked by a dog when I was 5/6 and rollerskating in the park. My grandpa's dog also bit through my arm around that age as well and I'll always have that scar there (though that my fault for bothering him while he was eating).

Barely remember any of that though, and still manage to not be scared of dogs despite all the crazy things I went through with them. :'<

Honest

Hi!
Years
I mean, nowadays, I won't run to the otherside of the street or hide behind my mother if I pass a dog. I'm a lot less tense nowadays. I still freeze up a little in the inside though, especially if I don't notice it. :c

Sirfetch’d

There has only been one dog in my life that I have been scared of and it was my uncle's. That thing would bark at me and growl everytime I visited him. He could sense my fear and it made things worse. Other than that though, I love all doggies and find them adorable :3

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't know…dogs are more afraid of me than I'm afraid of them.

Probably because they're all rescue dogs so they're a bit tense around humans. But still, it takes a long time for any dog I've met to bond with me, even a bit.
There has only been one dog in my life that I have been scared of and it was my uncle's. That thing would bark at me and growl everytime I visited him. He could sense my fear and it made things worse. Other than that though, I love all doggies and find them adorable :3

I don't know…I think it's trained you to be afraid of it :P if it's still alive now (probably not? idek) you should probably go up to it and try to approach it until yeah :) but that's if you really want to. I'm not you so I wouldn't know :\

Sirfetch’d

I don't know…dogs are more afraid of me than I'm afraid of them.

Probably because they're all rescue dogs so they're a bit tense around humans. But still, it takes a long time for any dog I've met to bond with me, even a bit.

I don't know…I think it's trained you to be afraid of it :P if it's still alive now (probably not? idek) you should probably go up to it and try to approach it until yeah :) but that's if you really want to. I'm not you so I wouldn't know :\

Yeah maybe so, and he has been dead for about 5 years now.

Sirfetch’d

what was I doing five years ago

pooping in my diapers or something probably

middle school was awkward

Middle school sucked bad :( I would never want to relive it again and I feel bad for the people who are in it now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually had the best time at middle school tbh. It was way better than high school and I don't know how it was bad for you all. All I can say is that I'm terribly sorry for that :((

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love dogs! They're beautiful and adorable - definitely man's best friend!..Or at least to those who love dogs. They're really loyal and lovable if you know how to treat them. I've been studying how to interact with dogs on a higher, more rewarding level, but haven't had many chances to test them out yet as I currently don't own a dog. Oh, and to all dog lovers, go check out Cesar Millan's books and TV shows! I'm sure you won't regret it. :3

As for cats, I neither like nor hate them. I don't have much experiences with cats so I wouldn't know when it'll strike out with sharp claws, but so far I haven't had any scratch incidents.

Sirfetch’d

I actually had the best time at middle school tbh. It was way better than high school and I don't know how it was bad for you all. All I can say is that I'm terribly sorry for that :((

I just went to school with a bunch of idiots. That was my problem :(

Years
Oh, my high school had a bunch of idiots as well as some crazy notables.. they were the ones always getting in trouble and they complained at the second half of last year when my school had new administration brought in that was actually gonna enforce the rules!

Years
My high school was the closest I ever got to having real-life friends, but sadly they all lived far away so that meant when I finished my run there in 2010 I never heard from them since. It also didn't help that my group had so few students due to loads of them moving to other schools.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, after high school you really start to lose touch with people that you care about. It's unfortunate, but part of life.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Oh, my high school had a bunch of idiots as well as some crazy notables.. they were the ones always getting in trouble and they complained at the second half of last year when my school had new administration brought in that was actually gonna enforce the rules!

agreed. i hated high school. i was always alone since i had to transfer schools:P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah I didn't like a lot of people in my high school, especially in my class. A bunch of jocky and drunky jerks and weren't my kind of people. I did liked some people though.

Years
Yeah, after high school you really start to lose touch with people that you care about. It's unfortunate, but part of life.
I kinda figured that would be the case.. but I still keep in touch with good friends I had in high school through texting and or Facebook.. but also college is a great way for you get to meet new people as well :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't really have many fond memories of high school. I was a lone ranger back then and didn't really have many friends except one or two close ones who stuck by me since primary school. Typical introvert right there. I've lost touch with about 90% of my high school classmates now.. It's kinda sad to see them living different lives that doesn't concern me anymore. It feels weird even trying to keep in touch as I wasn't even really close to them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back