• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
That's the reason Hannah Montana is so popular.

Ugh...why did you have to remind of her?

I swear, if I ever meet the human who plays her in the real world, she's barbecue.

Not that that'll happen, unfortunately...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
*Hijacks thread*

Ugh...why did you have to remind of her?

I swear, if I ever meet the human who plays her in the real world, she's barbecue.

Not that that'll happen, unfortunately...

Who says she's human...? :O

.Ozymandias said:
What's your least-favorite genre, and why?

Crime fiction. Yeah, despite my absolute adoration of True Crime (and my writing of 'A Darker Day'), I just struggle with crime fiction. Don't ask me why, I just cannot get into the books unless they are based on true facts.

I'm the same. I can't get through an episode of CSI, but give me a marathon of Forensic Files or Cold Case Files and I'm a happy girl.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
spusmishmishuns.
I spent way too long trying to pronounce that.

And not all Disney characters are nonhuman. What about the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean? They seem pretty normal.

image.php

Oh. Right.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
And not all Disney characters are nonhuman. What about the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean? They seem pretty normal.

I challenge you to find a way to convince me that Orlando Bloom is human.

And then, if that's not enough of a challenge, try to convince me that Orlando Bloom is an actor.

Bay

Years
I challenge you to find a way to convince me that Orlando Bloom is human.

And then, if that's not enough of a challenge, try to convince me that Orlando Bloom is an actor.

Kingdom of Heaven. :X The other movies he's in, though, I could care less. XD; *gets shot*

Also...sometimes I wonder why High School Musical and Hanana Montana are popular. O.oAnd oh, don't forget Jonas brothers! >.>

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Disney Genetics

You can't forget those who degrade the English language *cough* rappers *cough* soulja boy *cough*

They're simply popular because they "emulate" a kid's fantasy, anything from singing, to slapstick comedy, to just plain wardrobe. <-- the disney kids I mean

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I laugh at all this craziness.

Why does all the fun happen during the night?

>.> Now that didn't quite sound right...why does it happen in the daytime of America? :|

And Orlando Bloom is a robot. Neither elves nor pixies look enough like humans.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Wait what? Oo

Well its midnight here now anyway. But that was hardly a few hours ago :P

Yeah there are plenty of actors better than him...

Myself, I think better at night anyway.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I think people interested in forensic sciences, were disappointed to find out that they would not be doing full on policing duties, or that one click of a button, shows them the results they wanted... Not to mention the fancy use of equipment... Or the pay...

Yeah... In other news... I had to deal with a drunk guy at work today... Had he returned to the store, I think I'd have probably aimed a punch at his windpipe.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I would suggest going to an international Pokemon forum perhaps? Otherwise, here may be a good place to practice your english skills.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Or read some good fics written in English. Lets not forget, guys!

FAN FICTION RULES!!! -waits on people to join in on my hoorah-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That is NOT very nice, Jaxxy. :< And someone needs to stop changing their name a thousand times. >[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back